FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > GC single guy

GC single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it worth a single guy goin out to gc? Or am I better off just goin another place n avin a chilled hol, was thinkin gc becos of the others enjoying the lifestyle but if it’s hard work meeting ppl rather just av a chilled break

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

Depends what you want from a holiday. If you are someone that mingles well with others it can be a great holiday. If your someone that that hides in the corner and doesn’t make conversation then it wouldn’t matter where you went .

If you want somewhere where you can guarantee sex then Amsterdam is probably your best bet.

I go all the time on my own and never struggle to make new friends and have fun.

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

Any hotel recommendations for a singe guy. I’m also looking to go to maspalomas/ playa del ingles,

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

"Any hotel recommendations for a singe guy. I’m also looking to go to maspalomas/ playa del ingles, "

As you are looking for men, axle beach is the most popular “gay” hotel. But if your looking for a more naughty place or a nudist place. Then try tropical la zona, tajinaste beach, basement or sun beach.

Renault nice hotels are Marina gold, caterina, playa del sol Beunos aires , neptuno

Avoid Koka, jardin atlantico

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go every year on my own , love the place it’s safe , friendly and you can do what you want and be who ever you want to be ,

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

"Any hotel recommendations for a singe guy. I’m also looking to go to maspalomas/ playa del ingles, "

I’d appreciate that information as well for a single guy

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

Been to pdi good few times safe and great place to have fun whether its the beach dunes, bars or clubs at night or cinema something for everyone well worth a look

» Add a new message to this topic