FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > GC Flughts from UK

GC Flughts from UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erryandSailor OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Can people from the UK fly to GC at the moment or is it only Spanish nationals . Any help grateful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilent_runningMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth, Notts & Spain

Until Jan 5th only Spaniards and those with residency can enter Spain.

After that date? Who knows!

Three scenarios: Spain extends the UK ban, UK as 3rd country not allowed to enter Schengen countries until rates in UK lower or access allowed again(as non EU member now) with caveats.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also depends what tier you are in , if a four it’s no travel outside your area

By *eatherJerryCouple  over a year ago

local

Jet 2 cancelled all flights & holiday until 23td Jan due to new tier system in place from today

Meant to be flying back to GC, to live there permanently, on the 4th. Got my TIE but that isn't being accepted now to gain entry to Spain. I have a house there rented for a year, registered with the Town Hall, bank account, private medical cover for a year. On paper I live there! My house in the UK is packed up and all the furniture is being shipped as we speak!

As of 5 mins ago BA flight still going BUT do I cancel and wait out the travel ban?

Or carry on with the plan and hope for the best?

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Meant to be flying back to GC, to live there permanently, on the 4th. Got my TIE but that isn't being accepted now to gain entry to Spain. I have a house there rented for a year, registered with the Town Hall, bank account, private medical cover for a year. On paper I live there! My house in the UK is packed up and all the furniture is being shipped as we speak!

As of 5 mins ago BA flight still going BUT do I cancel and wait out the travel ban?

"

and if you go ahead and it all goes tits up, do you end up homeless with your furniture and belongings god knows where ?? tbh, i would have not made any plans to emigrate until this was all over

"Meant to be flying back to GC, to live there permanently, on the 4th. Got my TIE but that isn't being accepted now to gain entry to Spain. I have a house there rented for a year, registered with the Town Hall, bank account, private medical cover for a year. On paper I live there! My house in the UK is packed up and all the furniture is being shipped as we speak!

and if you go ahead and it all goes tits up, do you end up homeless with your furniture and belongings god knows where ?? tbh, i would have not made any plans to emigrate until this was all over"

It wasn't this bad when we decided to emigrate. It's been an 8 month process with one thing or another. Will just have to wait to hear from BA/Embassy/Government as to whats what....

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Good Luck our dear friend ...x x

and if you go ahead and it all goes tits up, do you end up homeless with your furniture and belongings god knows where ?? tbh, i would have not made any plans to emigrate until this was all over

It wasn't this bad when we decided to emigrate. It's been an 8 month process with one thing or another. Will just have to wait to hear from BA/Embassy/Government as to whats what...."

Good Luck our dear friend ...x x

It wasn't this bad when we decided to emigrate. It's been an 8 month process with one thing or another. Will just have to wait to hear from BA/Embassy/Government as to whats what...."

Love you guys. Xx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"

Oh good luck..xx

By *orneadorlpMan  over a year ago

london

I believe that being a resident with pcr test you can come

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"

As far as we understand a TIE together with the Padron is accepted as proof of residency in Spain and the islands and together with a negative test certificate will, according to Spanish websites, gain you entry. However some airlines have been refusing to fly people with a TIE because, out of sheer ignorance, they don't regard it as proof of residency. We think you should be OK, and when you get there you will be much safer than in the UK. Folk there understand the reasons for sticking to the rules.

As far as we understand a TIE together with the Padron is accepted as proof of residency in Spain and the islands and together with a negative test certificate will, according to Spanish websites, gain you entry. However some airlines have been refusing to fly people with a TIE because, out of sheer ignorance, they don't regard it as proof of residency. We think you should be OK, and when you get there you will be much safer than in the UK. Folk there understand the reasons for sticking to the rules."

I signed up for GOV.UK updates re: Spanish travel and the last update I got said that the green residencia certificate and/or the actual TIE card was the only acceptable paperwork to get on the plane. Embassy hasn't answered the phone or emails, so I've changed my flight to the 9th when it won't be an issue and booked a new PCR test as well. All I CAN do really. But I got a voucher for the new flight and that paid for extra luggage as well so can't really complain. It's just all a bit...meh. Lol

There are people worse off than me in this world at this time.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"

Hey C best of luck to you and C in GC, who would have thought way back when we met in the pub the world would be in such a mess

We sold our place in Spain last February and ironically we were looking to buy in GC but that’s on hold for a while

Jess and I wish you guys well and hopefully we will make it to GC and you guys can show us around xx

Hey C best of luck to you and C in GC, who would have thought way back when we met in the pub the world would be in such a mess

We sold our place in Spain last February and ironically we were looking to buy in GC but that’s on hold for a while

Jess and I wish you guys well and hopefully we will make it to GC and you guys can show us around xx "

Awwwww. Thanks guys! If you make it to GC then please let us know! We can show you around

What a weird world we live in now eh? Merry New Year! F**k off 2020! Lol. C Xx

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Jess and I wish you guys well and hopefully we will make it to GC and you guys can show us around xx

Awwwww. Thanks guys! If you make it to GC then please let us know! We can show you around

What a weird world we live in now eh? Merry New Year! F**k off 2020! Lol. C Xx"

Agree with you on that xx

By *ilent_runningMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth, Notts & Spain

As far as we understand a TIE together with the Padron is accepted as proof of residency in Spain and the islands and together with a negative test certificate will, according to Spanish websites, gain you entry. However some airlines have been refusing to fly people with a TIE because, out of sheer ignorance, they don't regard it as proof of residency. We think you should be OK, and when you get there you will be much safer than in the UK. Folk there understand the reasons for sticking to the rules.

I signed up for GOV.UK updates re: Spanish travel and the last update I got said that the green residencia certificate and/or the actual TIE card was the only acceptable paperwork to get on the plane. Embassy hasn't answered the phone or emails, so I've changed my flight to the 9th when it won't be an issue and booked a new PCR test as well. All I CAN do really. But I got a voucher for the new flight and that paid for extra luggage as well so can't really complain. It's just all a bit...meh. Lol

There are people worse off than me in this world at this time. "

Spanish government have produced this:

http://www.inclusion.gob.es/ficheros/brexit/nota_aclaratoria_green_certificate.pdf

HTH

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

They have banned uk residents until the 19th jan now

https://twitter.com/EmbSpainUK/status/1345706024611811328?s=19

IF NOT ALLOWED THEN PLEASE DELETE

market rasen

"https://twitter.com/EmbSpainUK/status/1345706024611811328?s=19

"

Oh that’s good news for you.

Oh that’s good news for you. "

I know! So happy!

Screenshots. Sent in an email to print out tomorrow. Sent it to everyone else in the same boat as me.

chelmsford

I know! So happy!

Screenshots. Sent in an email to print out tomorrow. Sent it to everyone else in the same boat as me. "

Chuffed as nuts for you! Xxx

market rasen

I’ve just rebooked for March and may. Remaining hopeful. We are looking to buy a bar this year as last years plans went out the window.

chelmsford

"I’ve just rebooked for March and may. Remaining hopeful. We are looking to buy a bar this year as last years plans went out the window. "

Very good luck!

I know! So happy!

Screenshots. Sent in an email to print out tomorrow. Sent it to everyone else in the same boat as me.

Chuffed as nuts for you! Xxx"

Thank you! And thank you for all your lovely comments and positivity! Xx

chelmsford

I know! So happy!

Chuffed as nuts for you! Xxx

Thank you! And thank you for all your lovely comments and positivity! Xx"

You are very welcome xxx

» Add a new message to this topic