FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Everyone is welcome! Gran Canaria Thread

Everyone is welcome! Gran Canaria Thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Welcome to everyone!

This is a Gran Canaria thread for everyone!

Weather. Hotels. Clubs. Introductions. Questions. Comments. Beaches. Boat trips. Food. Drink. Everyone and every subject is welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Yets start like the last thread of this nature was posted by the original op who thank goodness has left a right trouble maker and know it all he was

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I have always gone all inclusive . Is it worth the extra costs involved? Breakfast 5 euro and 1 euro a pint ! Any thoughts?

"Yets start like the last thread of this nature was posted by the original op who thank goodness has left a right trouble maker and know it all he was "

Try living with him! Lol.

In all seriousness though, the OP is my boyfriend and if this will turn into a nasty, back biting thread then I shall leave you all to it.

Also wanted to add keep an eye out for a new club opening in GC.

Nice people only

"I have always gone all inclusive . Is it worth the extra costs involved? Breakfast 5 euro and 1 euro a pint ! Any thoughts?"

Hmmm. We did all inclusive our first time to GC, was a bit of a waste to be honest as we drank our alcohol in the clubs and went to the beach or Venus most days so missed breakfast and lunch.

Nice having it all there and a lift ride up or down to the dining hall but for us it was a waste.

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

Half board works perfectly for us. We were on GC in July this year, so it was very quiet. Still had a good time but it was definitely different.

I think life from now on will be different but why not have a different life in the SUNSHINE

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Hi which area of GC have or are moving to?

"Hi which area of GC have or are moving to?"

Masapalomas area

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Hi which area of GC have or are moving to?

Masapalomas area "

Ok cool, close to the beach.

Interested to hear about the club.

Any info on what you are doing?

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"Yets start like the last thread of this nature was posted by the original op who thank goodness has left a right trouble maker and know it all he was "

For all his supposed faults he knew his stuff regarding COVID-19. Anything else, well let’s just say he seemed to like ‘to be right’.

I personally wish the OP and her partner the best of luck in their new business venture in GC. A very brave step in very uncertain times.

Good luck to you both.

"Hi which area of GC have or are moving to?

Masapalomas area

Ok cool, close to the beach.

Interested to hear about the club.

Any info on what you are doing?"

GC is really a place with all kinds of surroundings. And something for everybody.

Beach. Sun. Sea. Commercial.

Or mountains. And snow and seclusion.

Keep an eye out for our new adventure we won't be quiet about it.

By *orruptedCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We’ll be keeping a close eye on this thread. We really fancy a few days swinging in GC. It sounds great.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Yets start like the last thread of this nature was posted by the original op who thank goodness has left a right trouble maker and know it all he was

In all seriousness though, the OP is my boyfriend and if this will turn into a nasty, back biting thread then I shall leave you all to it.

Nice people only "

Haha I love that!

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Keep um peeled trouble brewing again

chelmsford

"Keep um peeled trouble brewing again "

Hopefully that trouble maker won't be back....

chelmsford

"I have always gone all inclusive . Is it worth the extra costs involved? Breakfast 5 euro and 1 euro a pint ! Any thoughts?"

We've done AI, but find it a bit tieing to one place. It's nice to go out and eat and all different budgets for everyone

chelmsford

Can anyone tell me if any bars are open in la Sandia, I know Scirroco is, at the front.

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"Yets start like the last thread of this nature was posted by the original op who thank goodness has left a right trouble maker and know it all he was

Nice people only "

Nice person here look forward to hearing all about the new club!! X

Just seen an article about the curfew in GC....

Thinking of all the businesses there at this time. Xx

chelmsford

Nice people only

Nice person here look forward to hearing all about the new club!! X"

Hello nice person it's exciting isn't it, can't wait xx

chelmsford

"Just seen an article about the curfew in GC....

Thinking of all the businesses there at this time. Xx

"

Oh dear, what's happening?...

PCR TEST NEGATIVE!! WOO HOO!!

See ya Saturday GC!

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"PCR TEST NEGATIVE!! WOO HOO!!

See ya Saturday GC! "

Great news!!!

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

Nice people only

Hello nice person it's exciting isn't it, can't wait xx"

The new club is in the premises of the Eternity club in the Nilo center. It is 450m2 and has plenty of room for fun Because the club is undergoing a major facelift it will be hardly recognisable from the old Eternity and shall be renamed Eden. The opening date is being adversely effected by Covid-19 but currently looks to ready for opening as a non-play bar/cafeteria in Mid-April.

By *ddcplCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sounds great. I'm sure it'll be a great success guys. Take care around the Nilo and the bridge leading over to it from Jardin Del Sol though. It's really quite bad for pickpockets around that area. We've also seen people squatting in the unused units in the centre before. Not being negative, just saying be aware and vigilant of the pickpockets. It's happened to us and other people we know.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jardin Del Sol is not bad. I’ve not seen one person get robbed or even heard of it happening.

Maybe at some point but definitely not in the past year. So maybe your information is very much out of date.

"Sounds great. I'm sure it'll be a great success guys. Take care around the Nilo and the bridge leading over to it from Jardin Del Sol though. It's really quite bad for pickpockets around that area. We've also seen people squatting in the unused units in the centre before. Not being negative, just saying be aware and vigilant of the pickpockets. It's happened to us and other people we know. "

I think one needs to be vigilant wherever one goes since nowhere is crime free. I can say that Gran Canaria has a very low crime rate and high police presence. Speaking of which, there is a police station one block down from Nilo.

But yes good advice for anywhere where people are on holiday and more relaxed.

"Jardin Del Sol is not bad. I’ve not seen one person get robbed or even heard of it happening.

Maybe at some point but definitely not in the past year. So maybe your information is very much out of date. "

I am there on a daily basis and have heard of pickpockets at Yumbo but nothing about Nilo.

For those familiar with the area, Nilo has had a new lick of paint and bright neon lights. The commercial building next door is getting a total facelift and will look stunning when it's completed.

Edinburgh

Wow! Seem to have touched a nerve there! I was offering relevant, CORRECT information, which by the way, is not out of date at all. My post was actually about the Nilo and the bridge leading over to it. I did not say that the Jardin Del Sol was dangerous did I? I said the Nilo was dangerous, which it is. Maybe you should read the post properly before jumping in next time. Re the pickpocketing, unfortunately this has happened to us and others we know quite recently. We love the island and we visit GC four times a year and have been doing so for a long time. I also used to live and work

there for three years. I'm not saying that people shouldn't visit the Nilo or the new club either I'm simply saying, be careful. This is a public forum for people to share information. We do actually visit the bars at the Jardin Del Sol / Gran Chaparal centres ourselves. We were also really looking forward to visiting yours for the first time but think perhaps we'll skip it now. Have a nice evening and best of luck with your bar.

"Jardin Del Sol is not bad. I’ve not seen one person get robbed or even heard of it happening.

Maybe at some point but definitely not in the past year. So maybe your information is very much out of date. "

"Wow! Seem to have touched a nerve there! I was offering relevant, CORRECT information, which by the way, is not out of date at all. My post was actually about the Nilo and the bridge leading over to it. I did not say that the Jardin Del Sol was dangerous did I? I said the Nilo was dangerous, which it is. Maybe you should read the post properly before jumping in next time. Re the pickpocketing, unfortunately this has happened to us and others we know quite recently. We love the island and we visit GC four times a year and have been doing so for a long time. I also used to live and work

there for three years. I'm not saying that people shouldn't visit the Nilo or the new club either I'm simply saying, be careful. This is a public forum for people to share information. We do actually visit the bars at the Jardin Del Sol / Gran Chaparal centres ourselves. We were also really looking forward to visiting yours for the first time but think perhaps we'll skip it now. Have a nice evening and best of luck with your bar.

Jardin Del Sol is not bad. I’ve not seen one person get robbed or even heard of it happening.

We look forward to you visiting our club and hope you find it to be an enjoyable experience. We are sorry to hear of the bad experiences and thank you for warning others to be careful.

All we are saying is that is strange to hear of this on fab, when we are there on a daily basis and are unaware of this. Perhaps the tone of our reply did not convey this but it was not intended to be an argumentative response, simply one offering an alternative view. It is a public forum after all

Edinburgh

"Wow! Seem to have touched a nerve there! I was offering relevant, CORRECT information, which by the way, is not out of date at all. My post was actually about the Nilo and the bridge leading over to it. I did not say that the Jardin Del Sol was dangerous did I? I said the Nilo was dangerous, which it is. Maybe you should read the post properly before jumping in next time. Re the pickpocketing, unfortunately this has happened to us and others we know quite recently. We love the island and we visit GC four times a year and have been doing so for a long time. I also used to live and work

Maybe at some point but definitely not in the past year. So maybe your information is very much out of date.

We look forward to you visiting our club and hope you find it to be an enjoyable experience. We are sorry to hear of the bad experiences and thank you for warning others to be careful.

All we are saying is that is strange to hear of this on fab, when we are there on a daily basis and are unaware of this. Perhaps the tone of our reply did not convey this but it was not intended to be an argumentative response, simply one offering an alternative view. It is a public forum after all "

Hi guys.

My reply was directed towards Maclennans bar, not yourselves. No offence was intended with my initial post. I just wanted to give some information that I believed would be helpful to others. Best of luck with the club x

Out of date information. But thanks for sharing.

chelmsford

See ya Saturday GC! "

WOO HOO indeed!!

chelmsford

Unfortunately, petty crime happens everywhere, we get pickpockets in our local Waitrose on a weekly basis! It is good to be aware, wherever you are

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

love to see new club in Nilo centre have walked through arcade of bars many times late at night never had any bother but have been made aware ladies of the night targeting d*unk men also local barman told me to stay away from strip clubs round gran Chaparal centre as i would get robbed had no interest anyway as just going to swingers clubs but if in any doubt just get taxis so cheap and safe

By *MAC23Man  over a year ago

Newton

See ya Saturday GC! "

Travel safe. xx

chelmsford

"love to see new club in Nilo centre have walked through arcade of bars many times late at night never had any bother but have been made aware ladies of the night targeting d*unk men also local barman told me to stay away from strip clubs round gran Chaparal centre as i would get robbed had no interest anyway as just going to swingers clubs but if in any doubt just get taxis so cheap and safe "

. We always get a taxi from wherever we are,mind you, in the pre Covid days, I'm talking 3 or 4 in the morning

By *MAC23Man  over a year ago

Newton

Folks,

C from Eden is being very humble. I was lucky enough to get a personal guided tour of their new venture. The site is large and the tasteful creative ideas these guys have for the new club will make this place world class and I have been in a few. No corners being cut on this project. It will also probably be one of the safest with all the wiring/electrics and lighting re-done with latest tech. Looking forward to the opening. Good luck C & C!! I know both your hearts are in this new adventure for you.

"love to see new club in Nilo centre have walked through arcade of bars many times late at night never had any bother but have been made aware ladies of the night targeting d*unk men also local barman told me to stay away from strip clubs round gran Chaparal centre as i would get robbed had no interest anyway as just going to swingers clubs but if in any doubt just get taxis so cheap and safe

. We always get a taxi from wherever we are,mind you, in the pre Covid days, I'm talking 3 or 4 in the morning "

If you are in a hire car there is free parking below the center and a buzzer at the roller door that goes into the club. The center has security and is monitored with cameras.

chelmsford

"love to see new club in Nilo centre have walked through arcade of bars many times late at night never had any bother but have been made aware ladies of the night targeting d*unk men also local barman told me to stay away from strip clubs round gran Chaparal centre as i would get robbed had no interest anyway as just going to swingers clubs but if in any doubt just get taxis so cheap and safe

. We always get a taxi from wherever we are,mind you, in the pre Covid days, I'm talking 3 or 4 in the morning

If you are in a hire car there is free parking below the center and a buzzer at the roller door that goes into the club. The center has security and is monitored with cameras."

Edinburgh

"love to see new club in Nilo centre have walked through arcade of bars many times late at night never had any bother but have been made aware ladies of the night targeting d*unk men also local barman told me to stay away from strip clubs round gran Chaparal centre as i would get robbed had no interest anyway as just going to swingers clubs but if in any doubt just get taxis so cheap and safe "

As would we. It sounds like it's going to be great and much needed improvement to the Nilo. If we do go, we'll take a taxi to the door though. We were unlucky enough to be robbed just as you go over the bridge from Jardin Del Sol to the Nilo and he then ran into the basement of the Nilo. The very same scenario happened to quite a few friends of ours too and this was actually quite recently. The Nilo centre doesn't have an arcade of bars. Most of the units inside are closed down. Only aware of one strip club and that's at Jardin Del Sol. Could be wrong about that though as we don't frequent them. Anyway, my original post was only intended to give information and not to upset or offend anyone. Apologies if anyone took it personally.

By *KLadWorshipMan  over a year ago

Killarney

Best of luck with the club! Hopefully things will pick up this year.

As would we. It sounds like it's going to be great and much needed improvement to the Nilo. If we do go, we'll take a taxi to the door though. We were unlucky enough to be robbed just as you go over the bridge from Jardin Del Sol to the Nilo and he then ran into the basement of the Nilo. The very same scenario happened to quite a few friends of ours too and this was actually quite recently. The Nilo centre doesn't have an arcade of bars. Most of the units inside are closed down. Only aware of one strip club and that's at Jardin Del Sol. Could be wrong about that though as we don't frequent them. Anyway, my original post was only intended to give information and not to upset or offend anyone. Apologies if anyone took it personally."

The basement of the Nilo feeds out through the back into San Fernando so that's probably an indication that the perpetrator wasn't a Nilo resident. Otherwise there would be camera footage all the way to the perpetrators front door. But very sorry to hear of your misfortune

If you would like, we know the director of Groupo Bersol who own the center to see if there is footage. PM us if we can help.

chelmsford

As would we. It sounds like it's going to be great and much needed improvement to the Nilo. If we do go, we'll take a taxi to the door though. We were unlucky enough to be robbed just as you go over the bridge from Jardin Del Sol to the Nilo and he then ran into the basement of the Nilo. The very same scenario happened to quite a few friends of ours too and this was actually quite recently. The Nilo centre doesn't have an arcade of bars. Most of the units inside are closed down. Only aware of one strip club and that's at Jardin Del Sol. Could be wrong about that though as we don't frequent them. Anyway, my original post was only intended to give information and not to upset or offend anyone. Apologies if anyone took it personally."

I hope you reported it to the police..

Edinburgh

As would we. It sounds like it's going to be great and much needed improvement to the Nilo. If we do go, we'll take a taxi to the door though. We were unlucky enough to be robbed just as you go over the bridge from Jardin Del Sol to the Nilo and he then ran into the basement of the Nilo. The very same scenario happened to quite a few friends of ours too and this was actually quite recently. The Nilo centre doesn't have an arcade of bars. Most of the units inside are closed down. Only aware of one strip club and that's at Jardin Del Sol. Could be wrong about that though as we don't frequent them. Anyway, my original post was only intended to give information and not to upset or offend anyone. Apologies if anyone took it personally.

The basement of the Nilo feeds out through the back into San Fernando so that's probably an indication that the perpetrator wasn't a Nilo resident. Otherwise there would be camera footage all the way to the perpetrators front door. But very sorry to hear of your misfortune

If you would like, we know the director of Groupo Bersol who own the center to see if there is footage. PM us if we can help."

No, it's fine guys, really. It was reported to the police the next day and dealt with. Thanks anyway though.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/21 00:17:16]

If you would like, we know the director of Groupo Bersol who own the center to see if there is footage. PM us if we can help.

No, it's fine guys, really. It was reported to the police the next day and dealt with. Thanks anyway though. "

No worries See you when our doors open

"Best of luck with the club! Hopefully things will pick up this year."

Thank you!

We hope so too for all our sakes. We canarians want people back here having fun!

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Ooh very exciting!

We loved our Saturday nights to see Jose in Eternity. Was gutted to hear it had closed, as Saturdays were great and had plenty of locals, Spanish flying over for weekends and a nice mix of nationality.

We’d taxi from the cita and then head over the bridge back into pdi.

I must admit that the many times over the years we had ventured over the bridge, we never had any issues.

Last November, we kicked back around Jardin and it all felt ok.

As people say it can happen anywhere and I guess opportunists will take advantage. Sorry to hear about your situation.

Good luck with Eden. We’ll certainly have a nose when we’re over next.

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

hope you were ok i was referring to arcade before you cross bridge which has few german bars and chinese restraunt there are lot of dodgy people kicking about that stretch same as all places you have to be careful still it doesnt give nasty idiots the right to rob people i will keep closer eye out in future and hopefully get to see new club once this covid crap ever goes away regards

"Folks,

C from Eden is being very humble. I was lucky enough to get a personal guided tour of their new venture. The site is large and the tasteful creative ideas these guys have for the new club will make this place world class and I have been in a few. No corners being cut on this project. It will also probably be one of the safest with all the wiring/electrics and lighting re-done with latest tech. Looking forward to the opening. Good luck C & C!! I know both your hearts are in this new adventure for you."

Thank you

Yes a lot needs changing and changes are in progress. The layout won't change much, but the style will be very different.

We have been fortunate enough to have attended clubs all around the Uk and other parts of the world and have thrown all the things we've loved about them into our own club.

Our opening should coincide with the start of a return to normality (hopefully)!!!

"Ooh very exciting!

We loved our Saturday nights to see Jose in Eternity. Was gutted to hear it had closed, as Saturdays were great and had plenty of locals, Spanish flying over for weekends and a nice mix of nationality.

I must admit that the many times over the years we had ventured over the bridge, we never had any issues.

As people say it can happen anywhere and I guess opportunists will take advantage. Sorry to hear about your situation.

Good luck with Eden. We’ll certainly have a nose when we’re over next."

Thank you to you and all the people who have given us so much support

We want to change two things that happened at Eternity.... one it tended to start late, we would like to have the party start earlier and we have a plan in place that may fix that... watch this space!

Also it was very local orientated, aimed at the Las Palmas crowd and neighbouring islands as you mentioned. We'd like it to be a more international venue, encouraging people from all over. We are Brits, so there will be more on offer for people from the UK than before. We also have Maclennans across the bridge, which has a lot of UK patrons.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Good luck with it all guys

We will deffo come and visit next time we are over

Xxxx

Fylde Coast.

"Ooh very exciting!

We want to change two things that happened at Eternity.... one it tended to start late, we would like to have the party start earlier and we have a plan in place that may fix that... watch this space!

Also it was very local orientated, aimed at the Las Palmas crowd and neighbouring islands as you mentioned. We'd like it to be a more international venue, encouraging people from all over. We are Brits, so there will be more on offer for people from the UK than before. We also have Maclennans across the bridge, which has a lot of UK patrons."

It’s a thumbs up for the party starting earlier!!

chelmsford

It's good to have a new venue to go to. All the clubs have something different to offer, so something for everyone

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

"

It’s a thumbs up for the party starting earlier!! "

Same here! We have turned up at Moonlight Dreams at 9pm and queued to get in. Vastly prefer an early start.

Nice people only

Nice person here look forward to hearing all about the new club!! X"

Told you we'd have a surprise for you

chelmsford

"Ooh very exciting!

Also it was very local orientated, aimed at the Las Palmas crowd and neighbouring islands as you mentioned. We'd like it to be a more international venue, encouraging people from all over. We are Brits, so there will be more on offer for people from the UK than before. We also have Maclennans across the bridge,

which has a lot of UK patrons."

Maclennans would be a great meeting point, everyone could go over the bridge together x

chelmsford

We like the international feel, have made many friends through the clubs, especially Dutch, the good thing is, most of them speak fluent English

Fylde Coast.

Nice people only

Told you we'd have a surprise for you "

We’ll be over as soon as we’re allowed! X

chelmsford

Nice people only

Told you we'd have a surprise for you

We’ll be over as soon as we’re allowed! X"

Think there will be a big rush, when we can travel again! x

"Ooh very exciting!

Also it was very local orientated, aimed at the Las Palmas crowd and neighbouring islands as you mentioned. We'd like it to be a more international venue, encouraging people from all over. We are Brits, so there will be more on offer for people from the UK than before. We also have Maclennans across the bridge,

which has a lot of UK patrons.

Maclennans would be a great meeting point, everyone could go over the bridge together x"

It's a great place to meet up There's a lot of us going over tonight

chelmsford

"Ooh very exciting!

Maclennans would be a great meeting point, everyone could go over the bridge together x

It's a great place to meet up There's a lot of us going over tonight "

Ideally positioned! We used to go in there, when we stayed at Don Miguel, before the present owners, we really like that area

"Ooh very exciting!

Ideally positioned! We used to go in there, when we stayed at Don Miguel, before the present owners, we really like that area "

When we would come here on holiday we would stay at the Sentido Gran Canaria Princess which we found very nice and reasonably priced. It's also two blocks up from HL Suite, a short stagger home!

chelmsford

"Ooh very exciting!

Ideally positioned! We used to go in there, when we stayed at Don Miguel, before the present owners, we really like that area

When we would come here on holiday we would stay at the Sentido Gran Canaria Princess which we found very nice and reasonably priced. It's also two blocks up from HL Suite, a short stagger home!"

Yes we liked the Princess hotel too.

By *oubleDiamondCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Had a few good nights (Saturday) in Eternity Look forward to getting back to GC sometime soon All the best with the new venture sounds great and will visit when back

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

Definitely worth all inclusive it’s not the cheapest of the Spanish isle clubs and swingers bars take advantage with a gin and tonic setting you back €8

chelmsford

"I have always gone all inclusive . Is it worth the extra costs involved? Breakfast 5 euro and 1 euro a pint ! Any thoughts?

Definitely worth all inclusive it’s not the cheapest of the Spanish isle clubs and swingers bars take advantage with a gin and tonic setting you back €8"

But you don't want to be sitting in a hotel bar if you want a swinging holiday, so that's the price you pay for a drink in a club and it is a large one!

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

lets face it if your going to a swingers bar/club to get d*unk in my humble opinion your going for the wrong reason

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"I have always gone all inclusive . Is it worth the extra costs involved? Breakfast 5 euro and 1 euro a pint ! Any thoughts?

Definitely worth all inclusive it’s not the cheapest of the Spanish isle clubs and swingers bars take advantage with a gin and tonic setting you back €8

But you don't want to be sitting in a hotel bar if you want a swinging holiday, so that's the price you pay for a drink in a club and it is a large one! "

€8 for a G&T sounds pretty reasonable for a club!

By *nicornRhinoCouple  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Agreed ?? ?? sex and booze don't mix especially for blokes but then again booze always seems to be a thing with us Brits... the Europeans have a totally different approach which works in my opinion

By *lassy_coup1eCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We now go half board when overthere. We just don't think all inclusive works for a swinging holiday.

Just nipping down for breakfast and dinner is great, but we don't want to be sitting in the hotel bar all night. Maybe one drink before we leave but no more.

So many great bars and clubs to get round x

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Only go self catering. Prefer to eat when i want and what i want .

All inclusive only if we stay with friends in Amadores gloria royal hotel to have a relaxing few days from party every night in pdi

chelmsford

We now go half board when overthere. We just don't think all inclusive works for a swinging holiday.

Just nipping down for breakfast and dinner is great, but we don't want to be sitting in the hotel bar all night. Maybe one drink before we leave but no more.

So many great bars and clubs to get round x"

Yes there are x

By *umptuous DuoCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

We like to go bed and breakfast so we can please ourselves what we do during the afternoon and evening, we wouldn’t want to have to rush back from the nudist beach to the hotel and end up with sand in our dinner lol

By *igmac62Man  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 08:49:51]

chelmsford

"From sunday 00.00 there will be an 11pm curfew.

Exact closing times not issued yet but still not great for us bar owners and tourists alike. "

It certainly isn't good...I suppose it has to be done, as the rates are going up again, but still much better than the UK!

By *igmac62Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Mogan and puerto rico are like ghost towns at the moment

chelmsford

"Mogan and puerto rico are like ghost towns at the moment "

It's dreadful and won't get much better whilst we're locked down here and can't travel. Are there other nationalities travelling to those areas?

my own bubble

But you don't want to be sitting in a hotel bar if you want a swinging holiday, so that's the price you pay for a drink in a club and it is a large one! "

Very true that said we don’t want to be sat in a swingers bar and a club all night and every day of our holiday we usually end up in comback between 10 and eleven for one or two then see what the moods like for secrets or fun4all but that’s not every night . Don’t forget clubs also charge a considerable entrance fee for single guys so if you are going self catering and plan to do the clubs every night take plenty of money with you xx

chelmsford

But you don't want to be sitting in a hotel bar if you want a swinging holiday, so that's the price you pay for a drink in a club and it is a large one!

Very true that said we don’t want to be sat in a swingers bar and a club all night and every day of our holiday we usually end up in comback between 10 and eleven for one or two then see what the moods like for secrets or fun4all but that’s not every night . Don’t forget clubs also charge a considerable entrance fee for single guys so if you are going self catering and plan to do the clubs every night take plenty of money with you xx"

We are the same, we like to go for a meal and then a drink in a local bar, some nights

my own bubble

Very true that said we don’t want to be sat in a swingers bar and a club all night and every day of our holiday we usually end up in comback between 10 and eleven for one or two then see what the moods like for secrets or fun4all but that’s not every night . Don’t forget clubs also charge a considerable entrance fee for single guys so if you are going self catering and plan to do the clubs every night take plenty of money with you xx

We are the same, we like to go for a meal and then a drink in a local bar, some nights "

Yea it is nice to see some of the other bars and restaurants the island as to offer rather than the cita centre every night but it’s good to know the fun is there when you want it x

chelmsford

We are the same, we like to go for a meal and then a drink in a local bar, some nights

Yea it is nice to see some of the other bars and restaurants the island as to offer rather than the cita centre every night but it’s good to know the fun is there when you want it x "

Exactly this, there is something for everyone x

my own bubble

Yea it is nice to see some of the other bars and restaurants the island as to offer rather than the cita centre every night but it’s good to know the fun is there when you want it x "

There is a good German swingers bar top of the stairs in the cita centre before you get to comback that’s a great place to sit for and hour and do some people watching.

chelmsford

Yea it is nice to see some of the other bars and restaurants the island as to offer rather than the cita centre every night but it’s good to know the fun is there when you want it x

There is a good German swingers bar top of the stairs in the cita centre before you get to comback that’s a great place to sit for and hour and do some people watching. "

Yes, I know the one you mean. Have you been in the Mardi Gras in Yumbo? I thought someone mentioned it was a meeting place..

my own bubble

There is a good German swingers bar top of the stairs in the cita centre before you get to comback that’s a great place to sit for and hour and do some people watching.

Yes, I know the one you mean. Have you been in the Mardi Gras in Yumbo? I thought someone mentioned it was a meeting place.."

Can’t say as we have no x

chelmsford

Yes, I know the one you mean. Have you been in the Mardi Gras in Yumbo? I thought someone mentioned it was a meeting place..

Can’t say as we have no x"

Ok, lovely, thank you. I have a look at the webcams, some evenings and the YouTube videos and it looks quite busy

my own bubble

Ok, lovely, thank you. I have a look at the webcams, some evenings and the YouTube videos and it looks quite busy "

Can’t wait to get back again x gutted the old Venus as gone we loved it there Venus star doesn’t have the same appeal

chelmsford

Ok, lovely, thank you. I have a look at the webcams, some evenings and the YouTube videos and it looks quite busy

Can’t wait to get back again x gutted the old Venus as gone we loved it there Venus star doesn’t have the same appeal "

I think we're all craving for our holidays. Haven't stayed at Venus, we tend to stay in vanilla places

"Ooh very exciting!

It's a great place to meet up There's a lot of us going over tonight "

It was probably one of the best nights we have ever had! What a laugh,

chelmsford

That's good to hear!^^^^^

Fylde Coast.

"Ooh very exciting!

It was probably one of the best nights we have ever had! What a laugh, "

Not jealous at all

Abora Catarina is my chosen

Hotel

2*2 my nigh club

Any other activity through out the day people recommend though the day

I am also a photographer love to take some pictures

I am counting day till this bushit situation is over

"Ooh very exciting!

It was probably one of the best nights we have ever had! What a laugh, "

I really enjoyed myself. What an amazing crowd of people! Brilliant night!!! Thank you Maclennans!!!

I'm home! And back on the forums! Woo hoo!

chelmsford

"I'm home! And back on the forums! Woo hoo! "

I'm glad you're home and safe xxx

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

just saying hi to all! been to a gc a few times - loved it! hopefully get out there again this year, but definitely in 2022! positive thinking!

chelmsford

"just saying hi to all! been to a gc a few times - loved it! hopefully get out there again this year, but definitely in 2022! positive thinking!"

Yes same here

By *ran_AnnaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

we have booked for August, hopefully things will be getting back to normal

chelmsford

"we have booked for August, hopefully things will be getting back to normal "

Let's hope so

By *ral lover01Man  over a year ago

Altrincham & Portsmouth

I think that it depends on how much the cost of AI is above other rates like half board. When I booked my hotel AI was only about €15/day more than half board, so a no brainer really. An apéritif and a couple of drinks with my meal would easily be in excess of €15. Plenty of good rates out there for hotels at the moment.

By *ran_AnnaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes its been a year since we have been there and missing the sun

» Add a new message to this topic