FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Wizzair flight cancelled mid feb

Wizzair flight cancelled mid feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allmeDavid OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Had an email they have cancelled our flight to GC mid Feb. Tbh we didn't expect to be going with the latest communist state from Boris so at least we'll get our dough back....... eventually.

still have the hotel so if things change I guess we'll book last minute flights.

looking like travel will still be banned for us though.

Roll on February, or did he say spring, or did he say Easter, or was it summer? Only the stuttering puppet knows!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Why did you book a flight while this pandemic is still raging?

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

So you think everyone should be walking around freely without mask and the virus will just go away.

london

We booked a flight back in July like thousands of other people because boris the bore told us things would be back to normal by Xmas! What was wrong with that?

london

And no I think the government should have got it right in the first place. We have playgrounds open, garden centres open, and even fishing allowed but I can't get a take away pint! It's pathetic it's no wonder we are in the situation we are as there are a lot of people who have lost all respect for the way this has been handled. And there are a lot of single people who are suffering mentally because they have been scared in to locking themselves away since last March.

All thanks to Boris the Bungling Bulls**tter!

» Add a new message to this topic