FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Ryanair Winter cancellations

Ryanair Winter cancellations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *our Lamour OP   Couple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Just had the disappointing news that Ryanair are cancelling most of their flights to GC from London until April 1st ! (Assume the same will apply to all other UK and Irish airports too ) ....Jet2/Tui have already cancelled theirs , - Easy Jet?? Terrible news for all on GC...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustHMan  over a year ago

Morley / Vera Playa

Just had my flight from Manchester to Murcia cancelled too

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I’ve the outbound cancelled for middle to late march to Alicante from man air... the return one is still flying though I might call mr O’Leary and tell him I will changed my cancelled flight, to Istanbul then take a taxi to Alicante so I don’t miss out on my return flight this pandemic as made life difficult and comes along mr O’Leary to rub shit in to an open wound

By *lipflops n ShortsMan  over a year ago

Gran Alacant (Spain)

"Just had the disappointing news that Ryanair are cancelling most of their flights to GC from London until April 1st ! (Assume the same will apply to all other UK and Irish airports too ) ....Jet2/Tui have already cancelled theirs , - Easy Jet?? Terrible news for all on GC..."

Yes Ryanair has cancelled all its flights from the UK and Ireland until April at the moment. It's all a bit of a nightmare at the moment but hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel sooner rather than later.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

God help you

Live very difficult for you . Lol

Cop on you selfish people im sure the ordinary people of spain or anywhere else for that matter are trying to keep themselves safe .if you have nothing to do on your holidays .

Try do something for people worse offthan yourselves .

skerries

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 10:11:54]

skerries

Pity the uk hasn't got a few buisness like mr oleary to sort things out for you . Great mando you remember pre Ryanair .the prices and the availability of flights to your holiday resorts

By *ich_and_LizCouple  over a year ago

Spain

It is tragic that flights are being cancelled... our children haven’t been out here for over a year now but having said that we all have to look after ourselves and others.

We just hope these budget airlines survive this because we have very short memories when it comes to remembering how expensive it was to fly out here pre Ryanair, Easyjet etc etc

stoke

"God help you

Live very difficult for you . Lol

Cop on you selfish people im sure the ordinary people of spain or anywhere else for that matter are trying to keep themselves safe .if you have nothing to do on your holidays .

Try do something for people worse offthan yourselves . "

So the Spanish’s are worse off ? A right little covid crusader you are, aint u..

They have and are still living under restrictions in parallel with our tier 2... and their rates and deaths haven’t shot through the roof... bars still open etc... they are looking after themselves, which I had no problem with... but they are doing there best to keep the economy open and stop people from going mad from staying in.... so I have no problems with them restricting us to travel, my tongue in cheek previous post was poking sarcasm at O’Leary and his policy of cancelling the outbound flight but not the inbound.. knowing that u can’t get on that inbound flight cuz u ain’t there cuz he’s cancelled the first part of the chain.. so move one flight free and keep the money from the one you can’t get.. shroud business ...

skerries

Lol...maybe you should try arrange a meeting with mr ryan and mr Johnston..

He would sort out brexit and your other problems. Lol

skerries

We call him that .

Mr o leary . Lol

stoke

We can call me O’Leary by his real name... mr O’turpin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m booked to fly out on the 10th if April but the way things are at the moment I think I’d rather move the flight to later in the year. First world problems yes but shit there are loads of us in grave need of a holiday.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We flew out from Manchester with Ryanair yesterday morning with all the appropriate vaccination certificates, documentation etc. Approximately 16 people on the plane. On arrival we were emailed that our return flight in early February has been cancelled. That's life at the moment, we have to live with it. However we feel much safer here than the UK. We know exactly what the rules are, and everyone obeys them. Masks are worn everywhere, bars and restaurants are open with strict conditions and there is a curfew, but only 1000 cases on the island since the start of the pandemic, and 4 people have died.

It's about time all flights in and out are cancelled till at least the summer me o leary playing a blinder.

skerries

Yes playing a blinder Michael oleary . Keep those selfish people at home .

And remember the prices he charges you guys to fly to the sun . No uk airline do that for you guy you should all be grateful toryanair and not always moaning

leeds

"It's about time all flights in and out are cancelled till at least the summer me o leary playing a blinder."

.....and your reason for saying that is?

skerries

As delboy trotter would say

You know it makes sense

"It's about time all flights in and out are cancelled till at least the summer me o leary playing a blinder.

.....and your reason for saying that is?"

simples during a pandemic there shouldn't be any moving around either by car or plane unless it's essential medical so no holidays work meeting nothing.

stoke

"We flew out from Manchester with Ryanair yesterday morning with all the appropriate vaccination certificates, documentation etc. Approximately 16 people on the plane. On arrival we were emailed that our return flight in early February has been cancelled. That's life at the moment, we have to live with it. However we feel much safer here than the UK. We know exactly what the rules are, and everyone obeys them. Masks are worn everywhere, bars and restaurants are open with strict conditions and there is a curfew, but only 1000 cases on the island since the start of the pandemic, and 4 people have died.

"

Hey great post ... something positive and constructive.... have a great and like u, I’d feel safer there than here .... must say, Spain, whether mainland or the islands have got it right in these difficult times ... trying to save their economy at the same time safe guarding the public enjoy

leeds

"It's about time all flights in and out are cancelled till at least the summer me o leary playing a blinder.

.....and your reason for saying that is? simples during a pandemic there shouldn't be any moving around either by car or plane unless it's essential medical so no holidays work meeting nothing."

And what about people who just want to get home? Perhaps you missed the news that almost nobody can fly without a certificate showing a negative covid test.

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We are very grateful that Ryanair got us to Agde last August and Spain in October. They were flying flights with just 30 or so people on board. They have been largely responsible for keeping airports in Britain and Europe running and people in jobs. We have found their flight changes clearly detailed and have had cancelled flights changed, refunded or credited without any problems.

Well done Ryanair, their staff and management.

There are, however, likely to be more cancellations this year as Europe, rightly, fears the introduction of our highly infectious mutant Covid strain.

stoke

"We are very grateful that Ryanair got us to Agde last August and Spain in October. They were flying flights with just 30 or so people on board. They have been largely responsible for keeping airports in Britain and Europe running and people in jobs. We have found their flight changes clearly detailed and have had cancelled flights changed, refunded or credited without any problems.

Well done Ryanair, their staff and management.

There are, however, likely to be more cancellations this year as Europe, rightly, fears the introduction of our highly infectious mutant Covid strain.

"

I’ll reply to this very seriously.... here here... as much as we moan about him, he’s a businessman.. my only true complaint is that his sneaky little tricks to get our money.. I get, u get what u pay for and he’s revolutioned the travel industry ... so hats off to him and easy jet ..

his little tricks do make me smile ...

I was booked to go 26th December

Fuertaventura

Business purposes

Cost £500

Then Spain dropped the ban on UK citizens.

Ryanair refused to refund and flew anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic