FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI October chat thread

PDI October chat thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty Welsh Cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Neath

This thread is for all of us that going to PDI in October to say what you are looking forward to, who you want to meet or just general chit chat. There is a fantastic thread by that "Sensual but naughty" has produced which shows who is going when and where they are staying

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/1151976 . This thread is so we don't clog that thread with general chit chat.

We are so hoping this October happens.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

Really looking forward to 10 days and naughty nights in PDI

Soaking up the sun with new friends followed by clubs n bars for as much fun as can be had

SELBY

I am admin to a WhatsApp group for all those pdi'ing October time

Over 25 couples and a good handful of single guys

If you would like to join please just message me

Happy holiday

By *am MaguireMan  over a year ago

Cork

"I am admin to a WhatsApp group for all those pdi'ing October time

Happy holiday

Hi there can't message you because of your filters x Sam

"

Neath

Happy holiday

"

Being in the group we know there are some hot people hopefully joining us in October. We can’t wait to buy you a drink for setting up the group

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Really looking forward to going to gran canaria as missed it for over a year now

Only 96 sleeps to go to 1st Oct till I arrive for 17 nights

Cya all there Jo

SELBY

Happy holiday

Being in the group we know there are some hot people hopefully joining us in October. We can’t wait to buy you a drink for setting up the group "

ll look forward to that

By *trawberryCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Land of Strawberry Cheesecakes :-)

"Really looking forward to going to gran canaria as missed it for over a year now

Only 96 sleeps to go to 1st Oct till I arrive for 17 nights

Cya all there Jo "

Only 95 sleeps until we arrive on the Island of naughty. We'll warm it up for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ll be there October first week staying at suites

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"This thread is for all of us that going to PDI in October to say what you are looking forward to, who you want to meet or just general chit chat. There is a fantastic thread by that "Sensual but naughty" has produced which shows who is going when and where they are staying

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/1151976 . This thread is so we don't clog that thread with general chit chat.

We are so hoping this October happens. "

Hi guys, thanks for starting up this thread. Lets hope things calm down by the time we are flying and we can all go, it's should be amazing! Even if not much is open it is still a great place for a holiday with like-minded (yes I mean naughty) people.

One question, do people hold soirées like they do in the Cap, i.e. parties that may be social, swing or both at someone's apartment or is that a rare occurrence in PDI?

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

hopefully Xfingers we will be there 25th Oct .... 12th Nov ... realise may miss most of you , but hope there are some stragglers

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Be at the Catrina 13th till 19th then La Mirage 19th till 26th hoping it happens

"This thread is for all of us that going to PDI in October to say what you are looking forward to, who you want to meet or just general chit chat. There is a fantastic thread by that "Sensual but naughty" has produced which shows who is going when and where they are staying

Hi guys, thanks for starting up this thread. Lets hope things calm down by the time we are flying and we can all go, it's should be amazing! Even if not much is open it is still a great place for a holiday with like-minded (yes I mean naughty) people.

One question, do people hold soirées like they do in the Cap, i.e. parties that may be social, swing or both at someone's apartment or is that a rare occurrence in PDI?"

In our experience, it's rare. Most Airbnb's/Villas do not allow parties/events and whereas in the complex we stay(detatched bungalows), it is ok to have some friends back, any parties/excessive noise, would not be tolerated. The Clubs are nearby and open late enough for most people.

We love hosting parties at home but other than small afternoon BBQ's, wouldn't in PDI

SELBY

One question, do people hold soirées like they do in the Cap, i.e. parties that may be social, swing or both at someone's apartment or is that a rare occurrence in PDI?"

Sounds like a fab idea

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

It looks like it's going to be busy with swingers if travel is allowed by then. We can't wait to holiday in GC again its been way too long.

October last time we went had freedom festival and also fetish week which made yumbo a lively place to be.

Pride is usually November.

SELBY

"It looks like it's going to be busy with swingers if travel is allowed by then. We can't wait to holiday in GC again its been way too long.

October last time we went had freedom festival and also fetish week which made yumbo a lively place to be.

"

Fetish week again this year I hear,

SELBY

GC isn't in the amber list does this mean it's green. Asking for a friend

"GC isn't in the amber list does this mean it's green. Asking for a friend "

Hi N flashing amber means get your case ready! however a soiled amber means unpacking in necessary

Hopefully this helps your imaginary friend

By *uffintwoCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

We are booked 26 October until 9 November in Maspalomas - just hope we can go this time. If anyone is interested in meeting up, please get in touch.

"It looks like it's going to be busy with swingers if travel is allowed by then. We can't wait to holiday in GC again its been way too long.

"

There are 2 Pride weeks in GC, Pride itself is usually in May, it's then German Pride in November

SELBY

"GC isn't in the amber list does this mean it's green. Asking for a friend

Hi N flashing amber means get your case ready! however a soiled amber means unpacking in necessary

Hopefully this helps your imaginary friend "

Lmao, your humour is just educational yet comical

SELBY

There are 2 Pride weeks in GC, Pride itself is usually in May, it's then German Pride in November "

But what about fetisb week..

There are 2 Pride weeks in GC, Pride itself is usually in May, it's then German Pride in November

But what about fetisb week.. "

In October? Separate event to either of the Prides

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

we booked from 27th Oct 10 nights at Catarina hotel any couples going same time we love to hear from you

Suffolk

@ _erseypair

"we booked from 27th Oct 10 nights at Catarina hotel any couples going same time we love to hear from you"

List of peeps (sort of up-to-date) going when you are.

21 Oct - 31 Oct - 2-4pleasure - Gold

21 Oct - 30 Oct - JulieMeath

23 Oct - 28 Oct - Fun_couple8178 - Venus Star

23 Oct - 30 Oct - Team69

23 Oct - 02 Nov - PleasureOrbit - Gold

23 Oct - 06 Nov - Gentile (man)

26 Oct - 09 Nov - Bubo - Venus Star

26 Oct - 30 Oct - Wickedgames88 - Anamar Suites

27 Oct - 05 Nov - _erseypair - Abora Catarina

28 Oct - 07 Nov - klee69 - HL Suite

29 Oct - 13 Nov - Corkcpl36

01 Nov - 17 Nov - Wee dragon

01 Nov - 15 Nov - helennpaul - Abora Catarina

01 Nov - 15 Nov - Colourful couple - Abora Catarina

02 Nov - 09 Nov - toffeecrispmunchers

03 Nov - 13 Nov - Quietcpl2 - Venus Star

03 Nov - ?? Nov - scotstyle

06 Nov - 13 Nov - welsh69couple

06 Nov - 16 Nov - bubbleandsqueak 99

06 Nov - 20 Nov - ParkerAndMissP

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

Hi all - we will (hopefully) be there from the 11th October till the 21st - Staying at the Riu Palace Palmeras but will be hopefully getting in a day or two at Venus if we can.

We're over first time 21st to 30th Oct .. we can't wait, a mere 114 sleeps to go

99 sleeps to go...wonder how different PDI will be? Almost like going for the first time?

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Can't wait

SELBY

"99 sleeps to go...wonder how different PDI will be? Almost like going for the first time?"

Whatever is has for us. Still gonna be amazing

Will be there.

By *ed14Couple  over a year ago

East Yorks

So could be another blow, Now saying Europe won’t accept Astra vaccine, can’t make this shit up.

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"So could be another blow, Now saying Europe won’t accept Astra vaccine, can’t make this shit up."

Our understanding is not all AZ, just those manufacturered in India. 3 batches it seems...

Cork Ireland

"So could be another blow, Now saying Europe won’t accept Astra vaccine, can’t make this shit up."

That's funny because it's just been announced here in Ireland for 18-30 year olds

East Yorks

"So could be another blow, Now saying Europe won’t accept Astra vaccine, can’t make this shit up.

Our understanding is not all AZ, just those manufacturered in India. 3 batches it seems..."

Yeah apparently just the batches from India, just check and mine isn’t one of them, so October is still on ??

"So could be another blow, Now saying Europe won’t accept Astra vaccine, can’t make this shit up.

Our understanding is not all AZ, just those manufacturered in India. 3 batches it seems...

Yeah apparently just the batches from India, just check and mine isn’t one of them, so October is still on ??"

There's a thread on this in the virus section:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/virus/1174368

They are saying the affected batches are 4120Z001, 4120Z002 and 4120Z003.

We are there from 9th Oct, hopefully all will go well this time,

Can't wait to go 2x2 missed that place good drink a laugh and fun

"Can't wait to go 2x2 missed that place good drink a laugh and fun "

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Have cancelled our October 7 fortnight. Too risky. The Canarian Government is really not on top of the Covid situation I am sorry to say.

IA7s

Worst Island in the Canaries - Tenerife 134.18

Canaries as a whole - 82.08

Gran Canaria - 40.21

UK on the other hand - 198.7

"IA7s

Gran Canaria - 40.21

UK on the other hand - 198.7"

That's quite reassuring. We just have to worry about the Irish govt making a balls up now (always an eventuality worth planning for!)

"IA7s

Gran Canaria - 40.21

That's quite reassuring. We just have to worry about the Irish govt making a balls up now (always an eventuality worth planning for!)"

Just a couple of weeks ago GC had an IA7 of 15. Shows how fast it can go up. These days with vaccinations it can go down just as fast. 3 months is a long way off when everything changes week by week. Let's see what happens.

London

"IA7s

Gran Canaria - 40.21

UK on the other hand - 198.7"

I know these figures tell a reasonably optimistic story, but the number of new cases each day has more than doubled since June - at a time when they should should be coming down significantly.I have always been very upbeat about the GC vaccination programme, but it continues to be painfully slow and at this rate they won't reach their own target figure of 70% vaccinated until September/October.

The effect of all of this on the status of the islands as a tourist destination from the UK is pretty clear - very unlikely to be green for several months

Good luck to everyone who has booked for October...I really hope I am wrong in my gloomy assessment.

"IA7s

Gran Canaria - 40.21

I know these figures tell a reasonably optimistic story, but the number of new cases each day has more than doubled since June - at a time when they should should be coming down significantly.I have always been very upbeat about the GC vaccination programme, but it continues to be painfully slow and at this rate they won't reach their own target figure of 70% vaccinated until September/October.

The effect of all of this on the status of the islands as a tourist destination from the UK is pretty clear - very unlikely to be green for several months

Good luck to everyone who has booked for October...I really hope I am wrong in my gloomy assessment. "

I know you have been really positive and I think you join us in being disappointed by the sharp rise in infections. By our own standards we are in a bad way, but compared to the UK still less than half the infection rate.

I have started a thread to count down the Canarian progress to 70%. We are currently over 60% first dose and increase that by roughly 0.6% on a daily basis which means with less than 9% to go we are looking about 2 weeks to 70% 1st dose. 2nd dose is typically around 3 weeks behind.

This gives us 70% first dose by mid July and 70% second dose by mid August.

Today 12 000 people can have the Janssen single dose in Tenerife without an appointment. This initiative will have a step change in our double dose data.

My calculations show the rate of vaccination per capita in the Canaries to be almost twice that of the UK.

Comparing vaccination rates, the UK is currently doing about 380 000 doses a day. Down from 500 000 in March. Using a population of 68.8 million this gives 5523 does per million people daily.

Over the last few weeks the Canaries have vaccinated up to 35 000 people in one day but typically vaccinate 28 000 per day. Given a population of 2.2 million this gives 12727 per million daily.

Meaning that the vaccination rate per capita in the Canaries now more than doubles the rate in the UK.

Time to stop focusing on infection rates and look instead at hospitalisation and death rates! With the increasing number of vaccinations, thankfully both are remaining low and this is the key to 'living with Covid'...it will, as people have described it, become 'just another flu'. It most certainly was not just a flu, early in the pandemic but vaccinations/immunity has moved things along and as 100% immunity/vaccination is unachievable, we will have to return with normality, knowing that it exists, alongside many other infections/diseases.

We are still confident about our October and November/December holidays

"Time to stop focusing on infection rates and look instead at hospitalisation and death rates! With the increasing number of vaccinations, thankfully both are remaining low and this is the key to 'living with Covid'...it will, as people have described it, become 'just another flu'. It most certainly was not just a flu, early in the pandemic but vaccinations/immunity has moved things along and as 100% immunity/vaccination is unachievable, we will have to return with normality, knowing that it exists, alongside many other infections/diseases.

We are still confident about our October and November/December holidays "

100% agree with that. At the beginning of the pandemic naturally aquired herd immunity was our initial strategy. The argument against this was the unacceptablly high death toll and damage from Covid-19. Herd immunity has never been successful without a vaccination. That argument is now on it's head. The is a vaccine and it works. (Ieore than 70% effective in more than 70% of the population).

From CW:

"The Ministry has also reported of an outbreak in the south of Tenerife amongst 20 students from Santa Cruz who had come down to the south to celebrate the end of term. They were staying in apartments in a holiday complex and have admitted to not complying with any anti-Covid health regulations, and initially made it hard for the trackers by not giving any details of people that they’d been in contact with. However, after their parents were called to assist, they all started collaborating with officials"

Beautiful example of what's happening now. People don't take covid seriously and don't follow the rules are the same people who don't have the responsibility to get vaccinated. Hence we have a portion of the population who will acquire their immunity the old fashioned way. This is a finite number of people who can only infect each other so many times. That's what we are seeing now.

As N&S have correctly pointed out. At this stage of the pandemic it's all about deaths and hospitalisations not infections. Germany has acknowledged that by keeping the Canary Islands off their blacklist.

We are 3 months into vaccinations and still ramping up. We are 60/40 1st/2nd dose. Extrapolate that 3 months into the future.... enough said.

"Time to stop focusing on infection rates and look instead at hospitalisation and death rates! With the increasing number of vaccinations, thankfully both are remaining low and this is the key to 'living with Covid'...it will, as people have described it, become 'just another flu'. It most certainly was not just a flu, early in the pandemic but vaccinations/immunity has moved things along and as 100% immunity/vaccination is unachievable, we will have to return with normality, knowing that it exists, alongside many other infections/diseases.

SELBY

Agree

By *iceNnawtyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

There are a few of us coming over in November, as we cant make October hopefully even back to more of our kind of normal then xx

SELBY

Has anyone used a local car hire, rather from Airport

SELBY

Missed the Boris update . Has he given green light for travel

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Missed the Boris update . Has he given green light for travel "

I didn't hear anything..

By *ifi and dunkieCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Missed the Boris update . Has he given green light for travel

I didn't hear anything.."

Nope just about mask wearing in the UK

London

Does anyone have an update on the beach kiosks and the sunbeds on Maspalomas beach!?

I am aware that this is quite a complex issue - but it would be good to know if it is anywhere near being resolved so we can lie around in luxury on the beach and meet up at the kiosks for a drink

"Does anyone have an update on the beach kiosks and the sunbeds on Maspalomas beach!?

I am aware that this is quite a complex issue - but it would be good to know if it is anywhere near being resolved so we can lie around in luxury on the beach and meet up at the kiosks for a drink "

Still not open and still no sun beds

London

Bollocks and bollocks...

chelmsford

"Bollocks and bollocks..."

Indeed!

By *ornysquirrelMan  over a year ago

london

I am looking to head out first week in October or end of September. First time going out there without vanilla gay friends so will be interesting.

Love the fact there is a group or WhatsApp set up. Would love to join if possible. Hope to catch up with you all out there. Just need to find a place to stay now ha ha

"I am looking to head out first week in October or end of September. First time going out there without vanilla gay friends so will be interesting.

Love the fact there is a group or WhatsApp set up. Would love to join if possible. Hope to catch up with you all out there. Just need to find a place to stay now ha ha "

3rd post down there is information for a WhatsApp group BUT I would wait until you are ACTUALLY coming over before asking to join

Also there is a September/October/Nov thread in the Spain forum as well but again only comment and add your name when you know when you are coming over. The thread gets updated every Friday I believe....but don't quote me

By *onglegcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We are going in october, we stayed at gold last time which we loved but staying at abora canterina which isnt adult only but has adult only areas, any info welcome?

SELBY

"I am looking to head out first week in October or end of September. First time going out there without vanilla gay friends so will be interesting.

Love the fact there is a group or WhatsApp set up. Would love to join if possible. Hope to catch up with you all out there. Just need to find a place to stay now ha ha "

Hi. I'm admin to the pdi October WhatsApp group, your more than welcome to join in. As soon as you booked your holiday.. I'm sure you understand . Look forward to adding you in

SELBY

Love the fact there is a group or WhatsApp set up. Would love to join if possible. Hope to catch up with you all out there. Just need to find a place to stay now ha ha

3rd post down there is information for a WhatsApp group BUT I would wait until you are ACTUALLY coming over before asking to join

Also there is a September/October/Nov thread in the Spain forum as well but again only comment and add your name when you know when you are coming over. The thread gets updated every Friday I believe....but don't quote me "

SELBY

Anyone wishing to join the WhatsApp group for pdi October stayers. Just pm me

Over 25 couples, studio69 hosts and a good few single males are already in

Great chat banter as well as some general info

Great group of people all making plans and meet ups

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

Any update on kiosk 6 formally kiosk 4 iv got a nude sunbathing area at my hotel but its good to have a 12:00 beer at the bar with friends

By *inadaveCouple  over a year ago

bromley

Hi we have booked for the 12th to the 19th October staying at Gold can you add us to the group please,

SELBY

"Hi we have booked for the 12th to the 19th October staying at Gold can you add us to the group please,"

Pmd you

By *ornyforit5Man  over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Booked 2nd to 9th Oct with a female partner in crime. Can't bloody wait.

Hi guys, just booked our first trip to pdi for the 8th/15th October staying in bohemian suits, honestly cant wait heres hoping alls goes to plan xx

Suffolk

And so it begins......

Easyjet just cancelled our flight from Gatwick to GC and changed it to Luton but didn’t change the return flight! So we now have cancelled the whole booking and Gatwick hotel and now flying from Stansted with Jet2. Around the same price but a lot closer to home so first hoop successfully jumped through.

God knows how many more we will have to jump through before October!!!!

We had exactly the same

They changed from Gatwick to Luton same day time change of ten mins. But not the return flight. That was the 5th returning on the 15th. So we just changed back to Gatwick but on the 6th returning on the 16th didn't think of Stansted wish I had now

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

In 2019 , a group of us visited Pdi and there were lots of newbies, we organised a social in one of the bars in the Yumbo ..it was well attended by couples and singles...a great way to say hello and find out what's on and were it go.

Chelmsford

"And so it begins......

Easyjet just cancelled our flight from Gatwick to GC and changed it to Luton but didn’t change the return flight! So we now have cancelled the whole booking and Gatwick hotel and now flying from Stansted with Jet2. Around the same price but a lot closer to home so first hoop successfully jumped through.

God knows how many more we will have to jump through before October!!!!"

I'll come and say hi before ya board the plane x

Suffolk

"And so it begins......

I'll come and say hi before ya board the plane x"

You work at the airport then, And do you see everyone off from fab?

Chelmsford

"And so it begins......

You work at the airport then, And do you see everyone off from fab?"

Yes I do work there for that airline. Have recognised a few couples getting on the flights to LPA haha. We are supposed to say to the passengers "have a lovely holiday" but I change it to "have a FAB time" hehehe.

chelmsford

"And so it begins......

You work at the airport then, And do you see everyone off from fab?

Yes I do work there for that airline. Have recognised a few couples getting on the flights to LPA haha. We are supposed to say to the passengers "have a lovely holiday" but I change it to "have a FAB time" hehehe.

"

Haha!! Love it! X

Colchester

"And so it begins......

God knows how many more we will have to jump through before October!!!!"

Same happened to us.......as you know!

Anyone staying at the Rui Papayas hotel in October?

By *urpees_and_wineCouple  over a year ago

Hove

We should be there on 9th October for a week. Looking at accommodation options. `Be great to be back and looking forward to meeting sexy couples and hot nights

SELBY

"We should be there on 9th October for a week. Looking at accommodation options. `Be great to be back and looking forward to meeting sexy couples and hot nights"

There's over 30 hit sexy couples on the WhatsApp pdi October stayers. Pm me if you would like to join in the chat group

By *andcar2Couple  over a year ago

Wimbledon

booked 08 Oct - 18 Oct staying at Gold, fingers crossed we are all allowed, can’t wait for lots of fun in the sun xx

SELBY

"booked 08 Oct - 18 Oct staying at Gold, fingers crossed we are all allowed, can’t wait for lots of fun in the sun xx"

Hooe we get there. 10 fun filled days n nights of awesomeness

By *ClarkKent-Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Are swingers still hanging out around the kiosk 4 area even though there’s no kiosk ? It’s a shame there’s no sun loungers as well

SELBY

"

Are swingers still hanging out around the kiosk 4 area even though there’s no kiosk ? It’s a shame there’s no sun loungers as well "

Guess we shall find out when we get there

"

Are swingers still hanging out around the kiosk 4 area even though there’s no kiosk ? It’s a shame there’s no sun loungers as well

Guess we shall find out when we get there "

Just returned from GC. K4 is now K6 and still closed. We recognised some couples there from our previous years but it's hard to distinguish now who are swingers. There are families, same sex couples and non nudists using the area as well so that clear definition has gone and all merge into one.

This may change as it gets busier.

What we did recognise though was the meerkat predators are still about and recognisable.

By *andcar2Couple  over a year ago

Wimbledon

"booked 08 Oct - 18 Oct staying at Gold, fingers crossed we are all allowed, can’t wait for lots of fun in the sun xx

Hooe we get there. 10 fun filled days n nights of awesomeness "

We can’t wait look forward to meeting you xx

By *uicey1972Couple  over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

12 October for one week hotel gold

SELBY

"booked 08 Oct - 18 Oct staying at Gold, fingers crossed we are all allowed, can’t wait for lots of fun in the sun xx

Hooe we get there. 10 fun filled days n nights of awesomeness

We can’t wait look forward to meeting you xx"

It's definitely gonna be a great time over there x

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Only 65 days left till we finally get to gc after 2 years long wait

Missed it so much

By *ricBananaManMan  over a year ago

Basildon

I will be going in November to December for the reason why , You got the Gay's pride party on and you got the Scandinavian turn up every November and march , I enjoy party , So I have not try October coz there not much on if everyone think I am wrong

"I will be going in November to December for the reason why , You got the Gay's pride party on and you got the Scandinavian turn up every November and march , I enjoy party , So I have not try October coz there not much on if everyone think I am wrong"

October has Fetish week and Halloween celebrations....AND it's undoubtedly the biggest month for Swingers. Plenty going on in October

Colchester

"I will be going in November to December for the reason why , You got the Gay's pride party on and you got the Scandinavian turn up every November and march , I enjoy party , So I have not try October coz there not much on if everyone think I am wrong

October has Fetish week and Halloween celebrations....AND it's undoubtedly the biggest month for Swingers. Plenty going on in October "

The last time we went in October had Freedom week too which was great. Altho only caught the end couple of days of the celebrations. Yumbo was packed and the square full of people dancing. So missing the chilled vibe of holidaying over there. So got everything crossed that we get out there this Sept/Oct

By *oey kMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Hi All

I’m staying at the Abora Caterina

16 to 23rd October would love to meet up with some of you horny folks

Cork Ireland

Looking forward to it now

By *umgetusCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Think we just qualify for this thread as we arrive on the 31st October for a week. Staying at Venus as Mirage is fully booked with a takeover! X

By *PAFUNMan  over a year ago

Maspalomas

I live in Maspalomas and I would love to meet nice couples for a great fun!!

Kisses

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Arriving on 15th a little earlier than normal but looking forward to meeting different people, we missed last year and made do with a few days villa party in Lanzarote so got some making up to do, especially with reigniting the filth in Cap last week

By *oney4uCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can we be added to the October list. We’re arriving on the 11th-18th. Can’t wait!

By *oney4uCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can’t message to get added to the WhatsApp group as we’re too young.

Cork Ireland

Also interested in being added to the kik group

By *randmrsnawtyCouple  over a year ago

PO 36

6th - 20th can't wait to get back out there, looking forward to meeting lots of friends old and new.

SELBY

"Can we be added to the October list. We’re arriving on the 11th-18th. Can’t wait! "

Pmd you guys

Were going out the 5th-19th Oct... Be great to be back over in GC...give us a mesage & say hi.. Kiss kiss

Is there a WhatsApp group going for the October visitors, would love to be added. We're also on kik x

SELBY

For anyone wishing to join the pdi October WhatsApp group

Please pm me

Over 38 couples joined

Staying throughout the month at different locations

By *live and PopeyesCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

We there from the 9 October for a week of fun ??

We are there 0ctober 21st for 2 weeks staying at jacarandas apartments.

Its been almost 3 years.

Can't wait. xx

East Yorks

We are there 8th till 16th October staying Jardin del Sol

SELBY

"Is there a WhatsApp group going for the October visitors, would love to be added. We're also on kik x"

Pmd you guys

Our accommodation cancelled on us, now having to look for alternatives

"Our accommodation cancelled on us, now having to look for alternatives "

Where were you staying? That's odd......

By *ornycouple201899Couple  over a year ago

navan

We are booked for 28th October for 5 nights fingers crossed we can travel xxx

By *onglegcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We are arriving 23-30th oct at gold

SELBY

Drama today as jet2 cancelled my holiday. Panic over now rebooked

By *ome fly with us....Couple  over a year ago

Wantage

We will be there from 4th-11th all being well ??

SELBY

"We will be there from 4th-11th all being well ??"

Hope to bump into you

SELBY

"Our accommodation cancelled on us, now having to look for alternatives "

Are you sorted with new accommodation

"Our accommodation cancelled on us, now having to look for alternatives

Are you sorted with new accommodation"

Yes thanks, not our normal but sorted and holiday going ahead as planned

SELBY

"Our accommodation cancelled on us, now having to look for alternatives

Are you sorted with new accommodation

Yes thanks, not our normal but sorted and holiday going ahead as planned "

By *ooters_2024Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Just booked the 8th for 7 nights. Staying at Gold. Should be fun!

Neath

"Just booked the 8th for 7 nights. Staying at Gold. Should be fun! "

Gold is going to be busy. At least 20 couples just off here there with us that week

SELBY

I said it before and I'll say it again .

Can't bloody wait

By *urpees_and_wineCouple  over a year ago

Hove

Arriving on 9th October. Staying at Catarina. Look forward to meeting lots of new sexy people

"Just booked the 8th for 7 nights. Staying at Gold. Should be fun!

Gold is going to be busy. At least 20 couples just off here there with us that week "

Wishing we’d booked Gold now!

At the Rui Papayas but I’m sure someone will smuggle us in haha

SELBY

Gold is going to be busy. At least 20 couples just off here there with us that week

At the Rui Papayas but I’m sure someone will smuggle us in haha"

Someone will

By *ral lover01Man  over a year ago

Manchester & Portsmouth

I was out there 12th July for one week. It looks alot busier in October so I might go back out 2-7th October x

Any sexy couples twist my arm? X

SELBY

"I was out there 12th July for one week. It looks alot busier in October so I might go back out 2-7th October x

Any sexy couples twist my arm? X "

I doubt it will take much twisting

Someone will "

Thanks N hopefully you stock the fridge up with beers too haha x

SELBY

Someone will

Thanks N hopefully you stock the fridge up with beers too haha x"

It will always be stocked

SELBY

Who's chomping at the bit

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

05th to 17th October staying at Gold.

4 weeks today.

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Just 1 more month to go

Oct 4th - 11th with my fuck buddy

By *ornysquirrelMan  over a year ago

london

I am going on the 1st October for 7 nights.

Would love to join the WhatsApp group if it is still going. First time out there on my own so be good to meet up with people for a social.

By *rslikesitCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Booked flying from Edinburgh on 25th Oct until 5th Nov (guy fawkes night but hoping for fireworks before then lol)

SELBY

"I am going on the 1st October for 7 nights.

Would love to join the WhatsApp group if it is still going. First time out there on my own so be good to meet up with people for a social. "

Pmd you, welcome to chat group

We're staying in an apartment near Gold, which looks like it's turning into a swingers club looking at how many people are staying there lol xxx

Suffolk

"We're staying in an apartment near Gold, which looks like it's turning into a swingers club looking at how many people are staying there lol xxx"

Gold Hotel

10 Sep - 20 Sep - Hedonist 2 - Gold

19 Sep - 26 Sep - tynecpl - Gold

23 Sep - 30 Sep - S Lancelot - Gold

23 Sep - 17 Oct - Newbies7 - Gold and La Mirage

26 Sep - 11 Oct - Irish couple 50 - Gold

30 Sep - 12 Oct - champagne strawberries - Gold

30 Sep - 12 Oct - Sytra - Gold

30 Sep - 13 Oct - Nawty Welsh Cpl - Gold

30 Sep - 15 Oct - Onlyway is Essex - Gold

01 Oct - 10 Oct - pixieandfairy- Gold

01 Oct - 10 Oct - swissandsassy - Gold

01 Oct - 10 Oct - beardsandboobs - Gold

01 Oct - 11 Oct - Teresawill - Gold

02 Oct - 12 Oct - Miss pleasuring (woman) - Gold

04 Oct - 07 Oct - Tom and Rach NW - Gold

04 Oct - 14 Oct - SincerelyFab - Gold

05 Oct - 12 Oct - andy92129212 (man) - Gold

05 Oct - 15 Oct - Stockingswifehubby77 - Gold

05 Oct - 17 Oct - undress2impress - Gold

05 Oct - 17 Oct - Shybloke67 (man) - Gold

06 Oct - 13 Oct - Bigcomeup - Gold

06 Oct - 14 Oct - Hotcouple12020 - Gold

07 Oct - 17 Oct - Sumptuous Duo - Gold

07 Oct - 17 Oct - 2Tasty - Gold

07 Oct - 17 Oct - jubbs - Gold

07 Oct - 21 Oct - DOUBLELOVING - Gold

08 Oct - 15 Oct - Hooters2021 - Jet2 Manchester - Gold

08 Oct - 18 Oct - _andcar2 - Gold

09 Oct - 16 Oct - SEXYSWINGINGCOUPLE - Gold

09 Oct - 16 Oct - ohmydaysmk - Gold

10 Oct - 20 Oct - Tom Gerri - Gold

12 Oct - 19 Oct - _inadave - Gold

18 Oct - 24 Oct- Minx and Dashman- Gold

18 Oct - 25 Oct - kinky-twosome - Gold

19 Oct - 26 Oct - Theklumps - Gold

21 Oct - 03 Nov - 2-4pleasure - Gold

23 Oct - 30 Oct - _onglegcouple - Gold

23 Oct - 02 Nov - PleasureOrbit - Gold

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

according to canarian weekly

Gran Canaria should drop to level 2 today

looking good

By *alentino7Man  over a year ago

Wembley

"according to canarian weekly

Gran Canaria should drop to level 2 today

looking good"

Fantastic news Flying out on Oct 21st

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Yea we just heard the same

So does that mean bars are open,later and no tests

Lol

SELBY

"Yea we just heard the same

So does that mean bars are open,later and no tests

Lol "

Still need to do the test prior to flying home and 2 day test after for all those vaccinated. Those not vacs need to show a negative test when flying to gc

As same with green countries

Two is ok by us

By *BlueTooMan  over a year ago

Rustington

We are looking forward to hot sexy days and naughty nights.

Our first time to PDI but have attended many clubs and parties.

Hope you sexy people wish to meet up.

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/passionatepixie

Manchester & Portsmouth

Just booked 1st-6th October, staying at the Catarina x

Manchester & Portsmouth

"Is there a WhatsApp group going for the October visitors, would love to be added. We're also on kik x"

I'd like to be added too

SELBY

"Just booked 1st-6th October, staying at the Catarina x"

Pmd you

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Not going in October holiday cancelled family problems .. will miss it so much ..but such is life .. have a great time sexy people xx

SELBY

"Not going in October holiday cancelled family problems .. will miss it so much ..but such is life .. have a great time sexy people xx"

Oh no, we was so looking forward to meeting you as well.

Life is passing us by so if you are there between 18.10 to 9.11 let us know. Especially single guys. Party time xxx

chelmsford

"Not going in October holiday cancelled family problems .. will miss it so much ..but such is life .. have a great time sexy people xx"

Oh..sorry to hear that RB..hope you're ok. Xx

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

34 days, 21 hours & 30 minutes until a week of debauchery, fun and meeting new people, as well as a few old friends

Love jet2 countdown

Belfast

"Not going in October holiday cancelled family problems .. will miss it so much ..but such is life .. have a great time sexy people xx

Oh no, we was so looking forward to meeting you as well.

"

Same here ..x

Belfast

"Not going in October holiday cancelled family problems .. will miss it so much ..but such is life .. have a great time sexy people xx

Oh..sorry to hear that RB..hope you're ok. Xx"

All is ok thank you ..x Will be in gc december x

chelmsford

Oh..sorry to hear that RB..hope you're ok. Xx

All is ok thank you ..x Will be in gc december x"

Oh that's good xx

By *axwellCouple  over a year ago

south lakes

Long awaited holiday 23-30 Oct Gold. It's been along year..

Manchester & Portsmouth

"Just booked 1st-6th October, staying at the Catarina x

Pmd you "

Thanks x

By *he Host and HostessCouple  over a year ago

swords

We are going on the 13th October so excited

By *andD66Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Couple going 2-9th October hoping to meet up with likeminded couples & the elusive bi female, for drink, banter flirting & who knows what else

SELBY

"Couple going 2-9th October hoping to meet up with likeminded couples & the elusive bi female, for drink, banter flirting & who knows what else "

Also me

Messaged re WhatsApp

By *othorny2kCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Were the 1st till 7 October staying at vistas oasis bunglows

October 2021??

Trying to convince El that two weeks in October at PDI is a good idea...

"Trying to convince El that two weeks in October at PDI is a good idea..."

Go for it....biggest Swinging Month of the Year!

By *ucy LittleCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Heading to PDI 13th October for a week!

Can't wait 9th Oct Catarina

By *he gentleman 42Man  over a year ago

where ever i lay my hat lol

So sorry to hear that. Hope you have a great time in December though x

So sorry to hear that. Hope you have a great time in December though x"

That post was from a year ago

By *hestersladyWoman  over a year ago

cannock

Heading to PDI for the first time in the fab world with my friend 1-8 October

First visit looking forward to some fun in the sun

Any recommendations, clubs, meeting places etc …….

Thanks I’m advance

By *arkieboy517Couple  over a year ago

Marlborough

Can't wait for our trip ,October 10th for 2 wks,

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

"Heading to PDI for the first time in the fab world with my friend 1-8 October

First visit looking forward to some fun in the sun

Any recommendations, clubs, meeting places etc …….

Thanks I’m advance "

There’s so many places and it depends on preferences as to where will suit you best.

Biggest concentration of places is in the Cita Centre. Bars are on the top floor and clubs in the basement - generally. The Yumbo centre has lots of bars and restaurants and one bar/club called Studio 69. The Nilo centre has two clubs. Also a good meeting point and bar at the beach is the Tipsy Hammock. Pm us if you’d like to know more.

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

looking like october going to be very busy 21st to 31st for us

come say hi if your out the same time always nice to have a chat

14th till 24th playa del sol.

By *axwellCouple  over a year ago

south lakes

23rd till 30th for us ..

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

Roll on 13 October pdi here I come ,nudes beach day ,swingger bars and may be clubs this year