FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fab for spain

Fab for spain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AME_SWINGERS OP   Couple  over a year ago

SPAIN NOT UK

Hi guys,

Is there a fab equivalent for Spain/ Gibraltar? Really annoying that cant put our location properly so get bombarded with messages from people where we used to live in uk!

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

The Canaries have taken over the Spanish forum and it's bee impossible trying to get a Spanish chat room.

By *orksGentXXXMan  over a year ago

Costa del Sol

Not easy is it! A mainland Spain section would be nice...

By *irce22Couple  over a year ago

Algarve

There is a Spanish website called Onswingers but it is invitation only (by couples) - we are yet to meet anyone who is on it. Suspect you will need a reasonable level of Spanish for the conversations to flow.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not easy is it! A mainland Spain section would be nice..."

Totally agree with you

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

"There is a Spanish website called Onswingers but it is invitation only (by couples) - we are yet to meet anyone who is on it. Suspect you will need a reasonable level of Spanish for the conversations to flow."

Same for us. Really need to speak Spanish to get the best out of it, our language skills are sadly just not good enough.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 10:25:05]

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Totally agree

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

there seems to be many of us in Spain yet the owners seem reluctant to offer a Spanish page, yet they have one for New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, Wales ........... need I go one?

By *ill-living-in-spainWoman  over a year ago

mazarron spain

i know how annoying it is being a single fem getting messages from uk because folks dont read profiles before messaging. i even changed my profile name to reflect where i am but they just think its either a joke or i must be in the uk even stating i dont play in the uk as staying with family when there. i use the mobile site as it gives a gps distance location so can see how far they are but thats only valid while they online. frustrating to say the least

By *orksGentXXXMan  over a year ago

Costa del Sol

Indeed! I do see profile views from UK and Irish people and wonder why... Working out who is here and who is serious is hard enough as it is! Oh well seems like it isn't going to change so best make the best of it!

By *Rob75Couple  over a year ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

Exactly, balearics and canary islands should have a separate forum... Already asked this but nobody bothered to reply

mazarron spain

i get all exced to read the spain forums to see them loaded with posts for pdi etc lol. took me ages to work out where it was

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

To be fair I can remember the days when there was no Spain forum at all. In those days everything was just lumped together in World Wide.

It took quite some time for admin to finally put one up.

Because it is popular with swingers GC/PDI does tend to dominate it but you could say the same about Cap d'Agde in the France section.

Personally I would sooner see a Spain chat room (for which we and others have been asking for years) but I'm not holding my breath.

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

"Indeed! I do see profile views from UK and Irish people and wonder why... Working out who is here and who is serious is hard enough as it is! Oh well seems like it isn't going to change so best make the best of it!"

It took me long enough to get this forum instigated and have been trying along with other to get our own chatroom. Our good friend above has given calculations on numbers various times but still banging our heads on a brick wall.

By *cooby98765Man  over a year ago

Leeds

They have a gps system on mobile?

Thats useful for folks nearby - is that an app or just from the browser?

(sorry, newbie here !!)

Many thanks

By *cooby98765Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Spanish chat room is a great idea - fingers crossed !

By *arumfunCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain

We are here living full-time nr Malaga and always looking to chat and meet. With this covid around = less tourism = less meets

mazarron spain

log into fab on your mobile there is a button labelled see who is near. make sure you have your lcation turned on. if on a laptop instead of using www.fabswingers........ etc etc use m.fabswingers..... etc etc in other words drop the www and replace with m. great for using in the uk to see how far someone actually is but bear in mind its as the crow flies not by using how far someone is via roads

» Add a new message to this topic