FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Eden_GC

Eden_GC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *den_GC OP   Couple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

After looking at the paperwork and the dreaded numbers, we will open again on Sunday for our Sexy Social! Starting at 20.00.

Free shots. Snacks. Air con Music. Dancing cage. Great drinks for great prices. No entry fee.

Located in CC Nilo, San Fernando. Follow the sign with the lights. Eden_GC, where sins are invented Miss Eden_GC Xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple  over a year ago

Maspalomas

Congratulations!! xx

"Congratulations!! xx"

Thank you! And thank you for all of your support! When will you come and visit???

Maspalomas

"Congratulations!! xx

Thank you! And thank you for all of your support! When will you come and visit??? "

We're looking forward to it. Kisses, luck and a lot of strength.

"Congratulations!! xx

Thank you! And thank you for all of your support! When will you come and visit???

We're looking forward to it. Kisses, luck and a lot of strength."

You guys have an open invitation whenever you want to come

Maspalomas

"Congratulations!! xx

We're looking forward to it. Kisses, luck and a lot of strength.

You guys have an open invitation whenever you want to come "

Tonight! 20.00! Sexy Sunday Social!

Come and enjoy snacks, great drinks at even better prices,free shots, cool air conditioned social areas. No entry fee, couples, singles and anyone inbetween welcome. Located in CC Nilo,look for the sign with lights to lead you to Eden, where sins are invented

Maspalomas

"Tonight! 20.00! Sexy Sunday Social!

Come and enjoy snacks, great drinks at even better prices,free shots, cool air conditioned social areas. No entry fee, couples, singles and anyone inbetween welcome. Located in CC Nilo,look for the sign with lights to lead you to Eden, where sins are invented "

Go ahead! The island needs projects like yours.

Hola! We will be open Sundays to Thursdays, 20.00, CC Nilo in San Fernando.

Free shots.

Snacks.

Air conditioning.

Large social areas.

Great music.

Come and enjoy the newest club in PDI. Eden, where sins are invented

Send a message for more details Xx

By *i Bi EroticaCouple  over a year ago

Alfreton

Fantastic news we land on the 28th and can’t wait to see you guys and this magical island for the first time pointers welcome lol x x

"Fantastic news we land on the 28th and can’t wait to see you guys and this magical island for the first time pointers welcome lol x x"

just have fun! Go and try every bar and club, find out what you like and where you like to go. People are soooooo friendly here too. Lots of things going on as well, socials and events and deals. You will love it here!

We are open tonight, It's Good To Talk Tuesday

CC Nilo in San Fernando. Cold drinks. Snacks. Air cons. Large social areas. Great music and a great atmosphere to get to know like minded people. See profile or send a message or comment on this thread for details! Eden, where sins are invented

By *iandjCouple  over a year ago

Rochester Kent

"We are open tonight, It's Good To Talk Tuesday

CC Nilo in San Fernando. Cold drinks. Snacks. Air cons. Large social areas. Great music and a great atmosphere to get to know like minded people. See profile or send a message or comment on this thread for details! Eden, where sins are invented "

We arrive on 7th Sept fingers crossed

We are staying in suite hotel where are you so we can come and find you and say hello xx

CC Nilo in San Fernando. Cold drinks. Snacks. Air cons. Large social areas. Great music and a great atmosphere to get to know like minded people. See profile or send a message or comment on this thread for details! Eden, where sins are invented

We are staying in suite hotel where are you so we can come and find you and say hello xx"

Brilliant a few people will be here September so it should be good fun

Wicked Wednesday is here!

Located in CC Nilo in San Fernando, we are the newest lifestyle club in PDI. We open at 20.00hrs.

Free shots. Snacks. Air con. Fully stocked bar. Large social areas. Great music. Modern lighting. Lounge area. Come and join us! Eden, where sins are invented

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We are staying in suite hotel where are you so we can come and find you and say hello xx

Brilliant a few people will be here September so it should be good fun "

We arrive on the 10th Sep, super excited to check out Eden!

Brilliant a few people will be here September so it should be good fun

We arrive on the 10th Sep, super excited to check out Eden! "

Eeeeek. Not long now then!!

Another great night last night, quality not quantity.

Open again tonight for Thirsty Thursday. CC Nilo in San Fernando at 20.00hrs. Message for details!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

I'm lost for words, MrsEden has won a place in my heart, it's rare to meet someone with such motivation and enthusiasm and we can't wait to see the place packed when we come back in November it's going to be fab

"I'm lost for words, MrsEden has won a place in my heart, it's rare to meet someone with such motivation and enthusiasm and we can't wait to see the place packed when we come back in November it's going to be fab "

Aw thank you! I can't wait for you to meet Mr Eden_GC. He was gutted that he missed you guys! Xx

Open tonight at 20.00 for Sexy Sunday Social. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club.

Snacks. Shots. Great music. Air con. Large social areas.

Send a message for details

Eden, where sins are invented

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

can we cum Saturday please x

"can we cum Saturday please x"

Sent you a message

Open tonight, Monday 22nd August, for Make A Friend Monday! CC Nilo in San Fernando. Snacks. Shots. Air con. Large social areas. Great music. Modern club. Come and enjoy PDI'S newest lifestyle club.

Message for details or comment on the thread. I, Miss Eden_GC, will always answer

Two For One Tropical Tuesday! CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Snacks. Free shots. Air conditioning. Large social areas. Great music and drinks. Message or comment for details. I, Miss Eden_GC, will always answer. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

"Two For One Tropical Tuesday! CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Snacks. Free shots. Air conditioning. Large social areas. Great music and drinks. Message or comment for details. I, Miss Eden_GC, will always answer. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented "

Really looking forward now

5 weeks on Saturday till we cum

"Two For One Tropical Tuesday! CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Snacks. Free shots. Air conditioning. Large social areas. Great music and drinks. Message or comment for details. I, Miss Eden_GC, will always answer. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

5 weeks on Saturday till we cum "

Eeeeek! Thats all? 5 weeks? It will fly by!

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"Two For One Tropical Tuesday! CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Snacks. Free shots. Air conditioning. Large social areas. Great music and drinks. Message or comment for details. I, Miss Eden_GC, will always answer. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

5 weeks on Saturday till we cum "

Lucky you. We have still got 9 wks today

By *irror15Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Same for us… 9 long weeks to wait… let’s hope time fly’s like it usually does x

Business number now available! WhatsApp only, please send a message to recieve the Eden_GC phone number

We are open tonight for Wicked Wednesday! CC Nilo in San Fernando, 20.00hrs. Cool drinks. Great prices. Large social areas. Snacks. Free entry. What more can you ask for? Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

Either comment on this thread or send a message I (Miss Eden_GC) will always answer

By *orknmindy40Couple  over a year ago

Caverswall

Long time overdue review for eden gc, we extended our holoday in gc a few weeks back for the opening/tester night at the the new eden club as the club that it proceeded was our favourite night out on the island!! i do stress this was the first night for the new owners im sure they were under alot of pressure but we as many of you that travel to gc know us and know that we love to party as do the bar and club owners we like to have a drink and be social maybe in not such a quiet fashion but thats us anyway, ive never left a bad review and wouldn't want to harm anyones buisness but there were a couple of issues that arose nothing that you wouldnt expect in a club enviroment.. A glass was smashed, not our fault may i add but next to us, a cupboard in the ladies toilet fell of the wall whilst mindy was in there this was a cupboard fixed on the wall with hooks that wouldn't hold a good size picture, mindy was also told off for having heels on a little puffy type settee thing, totally acceptable if asked in the right manner but it werent, unfortunately these incidents led to mrs eden making mindy feel like she had done wrong and been spoken to in completely the wrong manner and upset her! ruined our night with friends, a situation weve never encountered in 10 years of visiting clubs world wide. We left the club early and regardless to say i didnt pay the bill as i was fuming at the time and just wanted to leave before i blew my top! Like i said i dont wanna complain iv never left a bad review on here about anywhere and i stress it was the first night im sure there was alot of pressure on the owners this is more of a honest take on our night so that hopefully the new owners can take this on board and improve on the issues. We are back on the island in a couple of weeks if the owners would like to discuss what we owed for drinks im happy to meet face to face to iron out our grievances. Mork n mindy

By *rNaturistMan  over a year ago

Small Village

Well. Regarding the above post.

Yes indeed they was there on opening night and every other attendee certainly knew it. Regarding the incidents they have discussed. They did happen but everyone witnessed how they happened. With disregarded for property. Was clearly clumsiness and alcohol involved. The etiquette when visiting a club should be adhered to. It was clearly noticeable in other establishments in the resort too and spoken of between those holidaying at the time.

My post is with respect and written without prejudice.

Nanu Nanu

Caverswall

With regards to the above thread, youve no idea what happened you didnt witness anything because you werent in the vacinity of the forementioned incidents let me tell you what happened

Mindy had a drink knocked out of her hand by soneone else!

The cupboard in the bathroom fell off whilst mindy was on the toilet not anywhere near it

Mindy was asked to not put heels on the piece of furniture even though she hadnt.

We have witnesses to all the above non of which were you! If you or anyone else wants to talk about us behind our back thats cool doesnt bother us in the slightest your behind is for a reason lol

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

"With regards to the above thread, youve no idea what happened you didnt witness anything because you werent in the vacinity of the forementioned incidents let me tell you what happened

The cupboard in the bathroom fell off whilst mindy was on the toilet not anywhere near it

Mindy was asked to not put heels on the piece of furniture even though she hadnt.

We have witnesses to all the above non of which were you! If you or anyone else wants to talk about us behind our back thats cool doesnt bother us in the slightest your behind is for a reason lol "

Hi guys

May we just ask have you messaged the owners direct over this incident before putting this post up ???

Not judging either way We ask the same question with Trip advisor. First response to any issue should always be the establishment.

That said sorry your evening was ruined. Xx

Small Village

"With regards to the above thread, youve no idea what happened you didnt witness anything because you werent in the vacinity of the forementioned incidents let me tell you what happened

We have witnesses to all the above non of which were you! If you or anyone else wants to talk about us behind our back thats cool doesnt bother us in the slightest your behind is for a reason lol "

Unfortunately i was there in the immediate area for each incident that took place apart from being in the ladies toilet when the cupboard incident happened because that would go again club rules to enter the ladies restroom and would result in going against club etiquette as a whole.

Unfortunately i have to clear up that talking behind you back is not accruing here as i was simply responding to your public post that you made regarding your evening. It's completely ok for individuals to post their experiences but it's completely ok too for responses to those experiences on a public forum.

Kind regards

Caverswall

If you were there and witnessed each event may i ask where and whom knocked the drink? Can i ask what was said to mindy over the incident, can i ask what was said to mindy about the heels on the furniture? You obviously know all tbe facts? As for talking begind our backs you mentioned that we were noticed in other reorts and by other holiday makers which means we were being discussed without our knowledge aka talking behind our backs, im sorry i have to spell this out to you. Like i said no one has ever said anything to our faces so i cant say either way if your telling the truth or not id guess not or there are a lot of cowardly people about.

Kind regards

Small Village

"If you were there and witnessed each event may i ask where and whom knocked the drink? Can i ask what was said to mindy over the incident, can i ask what was said to mindy about the heels on the furniture? You obviously know all tbe facts? As for talking begind our backs you mentioned that we were noticed in other reorts and by other holiday makers which means we were being discussed without our knowledge aka talking behind our backs, im sorry i have to spell this out to you. Like i said no one has ever said anything to our faces so i cant say either way if your telling the truth or not id guess not or there are a lot of cowardly people about.

Kind regards "

As i said it was spoken of by holiday makers. What i overhear is just that. Unfortunately i wont be justifying my comnents on what was witnessed due to the nature and that this was dealt with accordingly at the time.

Kind regards

East kilbride

Any chance you two could take this to PM ?

Small Village

"Any chance you two could take this to PM ?"

Sorry what .. this is an open forum for discussions without prejudice.

East kilbride

"Any chance you two could take this to PM ?

"

Was just a suggestion to prevent you from making an arse of yourself with your agendas, but hey ho crack on mate.

Small Village

Was just a suggestion to prevent you from making an arse of yourself with your agendas, but hey ho crack on mate."

Think you got the situation wrong.

Caverswall

"If you were there and witnessed each event may i ask where and whom knocked the drink? Can i ask what was said to mindy over the incident, can i ask what was said to mindy about the heels on the furniture? You obviously know all tbe facts? As for talking begind our backs you mentioned that we were noticed in other reorts and by other holiday makers which means we were being discussed without our knowledge aka talking behind our backs, im sorry i have to spell this out to you. Like i said no one has ever said anything to our faces so i cant say either way if your telling the truth or not id guess not or there are a lot of cowardly people about.

Kind regards

As i said it was spoken of by holiday makers. What i overhear is just that. Unfortunately i wont be justifying my comnents on what was witnessed due to the nature and that this was dealt with accordingly at the time.

Kind regards "

Do you even know where the drink was spilt? I don't think you were even there i have no idea who you are we speak to everyone we are very social like you said yourself everyone knew we were there, right aswel you wont find us in no corners we get amongst it we go these places to meet people and have fun, we are lively and have friends in this scene worldwide the club and bar owners love us even if they dont, because we spend thousands infact we tip more than most people spend we are exactly what the proprietors want in the clubs because we bring in the money and the custom because we are what we are so say what you will and sneaky listen into whatever losers conversations you like we will be back in a couple of weeks filling up them cash registers partying as we do with a boat load of people we know and love over at the same time if your about an youve got the minerals come see us we can discuss it like adults face to face an we soon figure out who is what trust me.

By *otts24FunMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Was just a suggestion to prevent you from making an arse of yourself with your agendas, but hey ho crack on mate."

Small Village

Kind regards

Kind regards

Do you even know where the drink was spilt? I don't think you were even there i have no idea who you are we speak to everyone we are very social like you said yourself everyone knew we were there, right aswel you wont find us in no corners we get amongst it we go these places to meet people and have fun, we are lively and have friends in this scene worldwide the club and bar owners love us even if they dont, because we spend thousands infact we tip more than most people spend we are exactly what the proprietors want in the clubs because we bring in the money and the custom because we are what we are so say what you will and sneaky listen into whatever losers conversations you like we will be back in a couple of weeks filling up them cash registers partying as we do with a boat load of people we know and love over at the same time if your about an youve got the minerals come see us we can discuss it like adults face to face an we soon figure out who is what trust me. "

Unfortunately i seen everything.

The large bed in question on wheels behind where you were standing at the bar that was between you and the ladies toilet.

Absolutely was there

Caverswall

One of them singles creeping round in tbe shadows watching everything listening in on other peoples conversations lol

Small Village

"One of them singles creeping round in tbe shadows watching everything listening in on other peoples conversations lol"

Oh no far from it.

Everyone could here and see.

By *KLadWorshipMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Kind regards

Kind regards

Do you even know where the drink was spilt? I don't think you were even there i have no idea who you are we speak to everyone we are very social like you said yourself everyone knew we were there, right aswel you wont find us in no corners we get amongst it we go these places to meet people and have fun, we are lively and have friends in this scene worldwide the club and bar owners love us even if they dont, because we spend thousands infact we tip more than most people spend we are exactly what the proprietors want in the clubs because we bring in the money and the custom because we are what we are so say what you will and sneaky listen into whatever losers conversations you like we will be back in a couple of weeks filling up them cash registers partying as we do with a boat load of people we know and love over at the same time if your about an youve got the minerals come see us we can discuss it like adults face to face an we soon figure out who is what trust me.

The large bed in question on wheels behind where you were standing at the bar that was between you and the ladies toilet.

Absolutely was there "

EdenGC really should ask you to stop posting on their behalf. I understand you’re close to them but you’re coming across ridiculous in a number of threads.

Best of luck EdenGC with the bar! There are always teething issues but always room for everyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kind regards

Kind regards

Absolutely was there

EdenGC really should ask you to stop posting on their behalf. I understand you’re close to them but you’re coming across ridiculous in a number of threads.

Best of luck EdenGC with the bar! There are always teething issues but always room for everyone "

Caverswall

"One of them singles creeping round in tbe shadows watching everything listening in on other peoples conversations lol

Oh no far from it.

Everyone could here and see.

"

"EVERYBODY" haha we still speak to most of the cpls in that club on that day pal some some we are happy to call friends so wrong again lol

Nottingham

We’ve met the owner of Eden and she was lovely and although we didn’t make it to Eden this time around we’re sure we will in either October or December. Wishing K&C every success, like all bar and club owners they’ve had a shitty year and deserve our support. Our favourite resort would be less fun without them.

Kind regards

Kind regards

Absolutely was there

Best of luck EdenGC with the bar! There are always teething issues but always room for everyone "

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

Could this not have been handled better? To the people saying they had a crap night, talk to Eden, surely a conversation with the club when alcohol wasn't involved would have been preferable to calling them out here?

To the guy who saw what happened, maybe you interpreted it differently.

Either way, this playground stuff doesn't help anybody.

By *nthonysssCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

East kilbride

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 16:20:38]

Caverswall

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 16:22:30]

East kilbride

One fine day in the middle of the night,

Two forum member began to fight,

Back to back they faced each other,

Whipped out their cocks and slapped each other.

Caverswall

One persons right way of doing things is another persons wrong as far as im concerned it was a truthful account of an attack on my partner for which we have no idea what we did wrong, reviews are to stop this behaviour in the future for other holiday makers regardless of what people think on here when i see my partner upset like that iv dealt with it in what to me is a lot of a better way than i could of done, iv no interest in letting anyone off lightly by not sharing this experience. Sorry if it offends anyone but me and my partner were offended alot worse!

Nottingham

"One fine day in the middle of the night,

Two forum member began to fight,

Back to back they faced each other,

Whipped out their cocks and slapped each other.

"

Small Village

Kind regards

Kind regards

Absolutely was there

What.. my comment on this open forume post had nothing to do with the guidance or anything with the club.

It was to do with the unacceptable behaviour of some so you have no established reason for your comment

Small Village

LEGO movie

Open tonight at 20.00hrs. CC Nilo in San Fernando. Wicked Wednesday. Come and enjoy PDI'S newest lifestyle club.

East kilbride

"Open tonight at 20.00hrs. CC Nilo in San Fernando. Wicked Wednesday. Come and enjoy PDI'S newest lifestyle club.

Eden, where sins are invented "

Hopefully your seats won't be damaged by high heels and your customers pay their bills before leaving

Large social areas. Full bar. Snacks. Free shots.

Maspalomas

"Open tonight at 20.00hrs. CC Nilo in San Fernando. Wicked Wednesday. Come and enjoy PDI'S newest lifestyle club.

Eden, where sins are invented "

We wish you a successful Wednesday! ...And every day! Kisses.

We wish you a successful Wednesday! ...And every day! Kisses. "

Thank you! can't wait to come back and see you again. Xx

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We arrive 2 weeks Friday & looking forward to visiting Eden x

"We arrive 2 weeks Friday & looking forward to visiting Eden x"

And you will be most welcome

Can't wait for people to come back over to the island. It's going to be epic!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We arrive 2 weeks Friday & looking forward to visiting Eden x

And you will be most welcome

Can't wait for people to come back over to the island. It's going to be epic! "

Open tonight at 20.00hrs for Thirsty Thursday! CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

Message or comment for details Xx

We are closed this weekend, Friday and Saturday night, but will open 7 days a week next week!

Very exciting!

Message or comment for details.

Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

By *ixieandfairyCouple  over a year ago

St Helier

Looking forward to coming in October! X

We are open tonight for Sexy Sunday Social! 20.00hrs CC Nilo in San Fernando. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol.

Message or comment for details

By *ABTenerifeMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Tenerife

I want to see your club. I will be there tonight for a beer...and maybe, if I am lucky, some fun.

"I want to see your club. I will be there tonight for a beer...and maybe, if I am lucky, some fun. "

More than welcome

We are open tonight, 20.00hrs, Make A Friend Monday. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol.

Message or comment for details Xx

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

we will be there in october

cant wait

"we will be there in october

cant wait "

By *lassy_coup1eCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We will also visit when over in October.

Would be nice to see pics of the club on you're profile too

all around

It's a fantastic club and we can't wait to see it full to bursting

"It's a fantastic club and we can't wait to see it full to bursting "

Same! Hoping it will happen soon

all around

"It's a fantastic club and we can't wait to see it full to bursting

Same! Hoping it will happen soon "

51 days for us ... Not that were counting and we've not been home a week yet lol

By *ligoGuy19Man  over a year ago

Town

Arriving tomorrow, hope to see a few of you there over the next week

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Arriving on Thursday, will pop in.

Hopefully, call into all the swinger friendly bars.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

3 bars in Cita.

1 or 2 in Sandia

1 in Yumbo

1 in Nilo.

Is the cinema still going in Cita and if we remember does it have 2 screens?

Sad to see Bude 4 close or any bar during the last couple of years.

See you all Thursday.

"Arriving on Thursday, will pop in.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

3 bars in Cita.

1 or 2 in Sandia

1 in Yumbo

1 in Nilo.

See you all Thursday.

"

Have sent you a private message Xx

We are open tonight, It's Good To Talk Tuesday. 20.00hrs CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club.

Comment or send a message for details. Eden, where sins are invented

merseyside

Correct me if I'm wrong.

3 bars in Cita.

1 or 2 in Sandia

1 in Yumbo

1 in Nilo.

See you all Thursday.

Have sent you a private message Xx "

merseyside

Correct me if I'm wrong.

3 bars in Cita.

1 or 2 in Sandia

1 in Yumbo

1 in Nilo.

See you all Thursday.

Have sent you a private message Xx "

Thanks for your messages, see you next week.

By *ABTenerifeMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Tenerife

I went last night to Eden. Very nice and clean place.

Love the idea of a Meeting Point as well as a Club

Very nice team. Quite friendly.

Seems to me, that it is a place where much fun is going to take place.

I will go back for sure, in the near future.

Thanks for the nice welcome. And best of lucks.

"I went last night to Eden. Very nice and clean place.

Love the idea of a Meeting Point as well as a Club

Very nice team. Quite friendly.

Seems to me, that it is a place where much fun is going to take place.

I will go back for sure, in the near future.

Thanks for the nice welcome. And best of lucks. "

thank you! Hope to see you again soon! Xx

We are open tonight, Wednesday 1st September, for Wicked Wednesday! 20.00hrs CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI.

Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol. Large social areas. Free shots. Snacks. Great music and lighting. New art work on the wall.

Message for details or comment on the thread. I will always reply

Open tonight for Thirsty Thursday! CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol. Free shots. Snacks. New art work. Large social areas.

Send a message or comment for details. All messages and comments will be replied to by Miss Eden_GC Xx

When is next update over there

Zurich & London

"When is next update over there "

Every Thursday. The Canarian Weekly can be a great source of information.

I will post any updated information when I get it. Promise

We are here from Saturday and can’t wait to come and try Eden!

"We are here from Saturday and can’t wait to come and try Eden! "

you are more than welcome and can't wait to welcome you guys to Eden! Xx

"We are here from Saturday and can’t wait to come and try Eden!

you are more than welcome and can't wait to welcome you guys to Eden! Xx "

Hoping it’s a little busier than it was in October when we were last there? Happy to be getting away anyhow xx

"We are here from Saturday and can’t wait to come and try Eden!

you are more than welcome and can't wait to welcome you guys to Eden! Xx

Hoping it’s a little busier than it was in October when we were last there? Happy to be getting away anyhow xx "

It's not as busy as October, still low season and the Spanish people are leaving after their vacations and the kids go back to school soon too, so there will be a few days where it's quiet but more people are coming and it will be busier

We are open this weekend! Can't wait to welcome you sexy people!

Free shots. Snacks. Large social areas. New artwork. Great music and lights.

Send a message for details or comment on the thread

1am closing time! Only an hour but a step on the right direction! Woo hoo!

I meant last October….. when there was no one anywhere and all the hotels were empty too

1am opening comes into effect on Monday. So we will close at 00.00 this weekend

By *awty Welsh CplCouple  over a year ago

Neath

"1am opening comes into effect on Monday. So we will close at 00.00 this weekend "

4 weeks time and we will be visiting your club for first time. We can't wait to catch up with you guys and let's hope it's at least 2 am opening by then.

"1am opening comes into effect on Monday. So we will close at 00.00 this weekend

4 weeks time and we will be visiting your club for first time. We can't wait to catch up with you guys and let's hope it's at least 2 am opening by then."

Fingers crossed! Be lovely to see you guys again. Been far far too long

We are open tonight at 20.00-00.00. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol. Free shots. Snacks. Large social areas. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

Open tonight for Sexy Social Sunday. 20.00-00.00. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol and Maclennans Sports and Cocktail Bar. Large social areas. Free shots. Snacks. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden, where sins are invented

Comment or message for details.

PS Mr Eden_GC is back so you all can finally meet him too!

Open tonight 20.00-01.00. Woo hoo! CC Nilo in San Fernando, across the bridge from Jardin del Sol.

Open tonight 20.00-01.00. CC Nilo. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol. Message or comment for details

By *appyandhorny999Couple  over a year ago

CHESTER

In PDI from the 5th Oct glad to see places opening up fingers crossed everything continues to improve.

"In PDI from the 5th Oct glad to see places opening up fingers crossed everything continues to improve. "

Onwards and upwards

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

I'm out on the 12th October iv never been to the Nilo so I come up and visit after iv said hello to friends at cita, yumbo your new place sounds great etc

"I'm out on the 12th October iv never been to the Nilo so I come up and visit after iv said hello to friends at cita, yumbo your new place sounds great etc "

Lovely we are open 7 days a week so plenty of time. Look forward to meeting you

We are open tonight 20.00hrs-01.00hrs. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across thebridge from Jardin del Sol. Free shots. Snacks. Large social areas. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club. Eden where sins are invented.

Comment or message for details

We are open tonight 20.00hrs-02.00hrs. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol.

No entry fee.

Free shots.

Snacks.

Large social areas.

Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club.

Eden where sins are invented.

Message or comment for details!

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

Will be arriving on the 20th Sept for 26 days,will definately pop over to see your new club

"Will be arriving on the 20th Sept for 26 days,will definately pop over to see your new club "

Please do! Everyone is welcome

We are closed tonight. Getting lots done in the club to improve it

Open again tomorrow, Wednesday at 20.00hrs

Opening tonight! 20.00hrs-02.00hrs. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol.

Snacks. Free shots. Large social areas. Great music and drinks. Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club

Send a message or comment on this thread for details

Goodbye Hump Day! Hello Thirsty Thursday!

By *lobetrotter76Man  over a year ago

gran canaria

Hey guys,

What are your opening times the WE?

Cheers Alain

"Hey guys,

Cheers Alain "

Hi we are open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 20.00-02.00

Maspalomas

"Hey guys,

Cheers Alain

Hi we are open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 20.00-02.00 "

...And from tomorrow you can open until 4am

By *artycple123Couple  over a year ago

staffs

Cant wait to check edan out when we're there in the first week of October it looks amazing xxx

"Cant wait to check edan out when we're there in the first week of October it looks amazing xxx"

Thank you! can't wait to welcome you to Eden! Xx

Happy Saturday! We are open tonight @ 20.00hrs-02.00. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI.

Free entry

Free shots

Large social areas

Snacks

Comment or message for details Xx

Sunday Funday! Open tonight at 20.00hrs-02.00 CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI.

Free entry

Free shots

Snacks

Large social areas

Great music

Fun atmosphere

Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club

Message or comment for details! Xx

ml1

Did someone say free shots n snacks mmm see ya soon

"Did someone say free shots n snacks mmm see ya soon "

If you're lucky and there are enough people I may order some pizzas too. Girls gotta eat

ml1

I need to watch my figure but a slice won't do any harm I suppose we still need our carbs ??

"I need to watch my figure but a slice won't do any harm I suppose we still need our carbs ?? "

And if you cut the pizza all the fat and calories fall out so win-win

ml1

In that case I'll have 4 slices

Manic or Mellow Monday? Depending on your weekend I guess!

Whatever you fancy come and join us at Eden. 20.00-02.00 in CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol.

Comment or message for more details

We are closed tonight, Tuesday, and will be closed every Tuesday until October. Lots to do in the club to make it even better for you sexy lot

Don't forget to get your name down for Shots and Social Saturday, 25th September. Starting at Maclennans at 20.30 then over the bridge to us.

Games, chatting and general getting to know you at Maclennans.

Then Shot Roulette at Eden!

Drop the ball.

Spin the wheel.

Everyone is a winner.

If you are on the list a free shot every hour and request a song and when it's played FREE SHOT.

We have large social areas, dancing cage, limited lockers, showers, private and semi-private rooms.

Come and enjoy PDI's newest lifestyle club

By *heMystroMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow

"Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow "

Lovely will add you to the list and get thinking about a song request for a free shot

What a night for Shots and Social Saturday!

Open again tonight, Sunday 26th September at 20.00hrs!

By *ristol Couple 1Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It’s great to find a club on Gran Canaria where the hosts are so tentative and really go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. Free snacks and great music, you can even request your favourite tunes, plus Wicked shots.

This has to be the best club on the island.

Thanks Guys for some memorable evening.

S&G x

"It’s great to find a club on Gran Canaria where the hosts are so tentative and really go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. Free snacks and great music, you can even request your favourite tunes, plus Wicked shots.

This has to be the best club on the island.

Thanks Guys for some memorable evening.

S&G x"

Aw. You make us blush thank you for supporting us and being so much fun

By *heMystroMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Great nice at Eden last night. Definitely leading the way as the club to go to in PDI. Lovely hosts and customers. Nice size and atmosphere. Fun place

Manic or Mellow Monday? You decide! Come and join us in PDI'S newest lifestyle CLUB.

Limited lockers available, first come first serve.

Large social areas.

Free entry.

Free shots.

Snacks.

Open couple's only playroom. Private and semi-private playrooms

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

Had a great night in Eden, it’s a hidden gem with great hosts and banging music, will definitely be returning

"Great nice at Eden last night. Definitely leading the way as the club to go to in PDI. Lovely hosts and customers. Nice size and atmosphere. Fun place "

Thank you lovely

"Had a great night in Eden, it’s a hidden gem with great hosts and banging music, will definitely be returning "

Awwwww. Thanks for this. And thanks for supportinf us

By *ewbies7Couple  over a year ago

north west

Attended Eden on Saturday night and so glad we did. Very friendly safe club with lots of great spaces to play and relax. Will be a firm favourite of ours.

"Attended Eden on Saturday night and so glad we did. Very friendly safe club with lots of great spaces to play and relax. Will be a firm favourite of ours."

Thanks guys can't wait to see you again! Xx

By *ent MadamWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I was fortunate to have seen Eden at its conception.The transformation from then to now is quite remarkable. This couple have put all their years of experience and knowledge from this lifestyle.From visiting clubs in the UK and abroad .To bring their expertise to Eden .

Those who know this couple will know how much fun they are.The attention to detail has been well thought out .Decor - Lighting -Music is

“Electric “.Creating a wonderful ambiance.

One can enjoy a drink at the bar -very reasonable prices - with a selection of free shots

One needs to investigate the numerous play areas.This is a club to have on your “List”

To visit whilst in PDI . Their understanding of the amount of interaction between their customers is greatly appreciated.I’ve had a few amazing evening with like minded friends .I know I’ll be back for many more fun evenings …

“Thank You Eden “

"I was fortunate to have seen Eden at its conception.The transformation from then to now is quite remarkable. This couple have put all their years of experience and knowledge from this lifestyle.From visiting clubs in the UK and abroad .To bring their expertise to Eden .

Those who know this couple will know how much fun they are.The attention to detail has been well thought out .Decor - Lighting -Music is

“Electric “.Creating a wonderful ambiance.

One can enjoy a drink at the bar -very reasonable prices - with a selection of free shots

One needs to investigate the numerous play areas.This is a club to have on your “List”

To visit whilst in PDI . Their understanding of the amount of interaction between their customers is greatly appreciated.I’ve had a few amazing evening with like minded friends .I know I’ll be back for many more fun evenings …

“Thank You Eden “"

Thank you lovely lady! Xx

We will be open 7 days a week next week, 20.00-02.00. CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI.

So for our last night off we are going to Yumbo to see Karaoke Kelly, then ComeBack in Cita (maybe Fun4All as well depending on how tired we are!) Gotta support our other business friends

Comment on this thread or message for more details about Eden_GC.

Also we love to help with advice and information where we can, so a message or comment about anything to do with Gran Canaria is also welcome

Somewhere near

Thank you for all your great help and updates over the last few months.

You have been great

Looking forward to seeing you and a thank you drink or 2 for ya when we come over on Saturday x

"Thank you for all your great help and updates over the last few months.

You have been great

Looking forward to seeing you and a thank you drink or 2 for ya when we come over on Saturday x "

Brilliant what ya drinkin'?

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

were on countdown now

cant wait

looking forward to you helping us

lol

"were on countdown now

cant wait

looking forward to you helping us

lol"

can't wait! So near yet soooooooooo far! Hopefully it will fly by

Somewhere near

You have been great

Looking forward to seeing you and a thank you drink or 2 for ya when we come over on Saturday x

Brilliant what ya drinkin'? "

As long as its cold wet and contains alcohol.

You have been great

Brilliant what ya drinkin'?

As long as its cold wet and contains alcohol. "

Got it

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Drove past today is there anywhere to park outside the club or very near by thanks

"Drove past today is there anywhere to park outside the club or very near by thanks "

Outside the Nilo there are 4 ''loading'' spaces which are usually free of an evening. Or you have Jardin del Sol on the other side of the bridge, where you can park on the road and walk up towards us. Past Galway Girl and Maclennans.

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Thanks guys see you sometime this week

"Thanks guys see you sometime this week"

You're welcome can't wait to meet you guys

Happy Hump Day! We are open at 20.00hrs in CC Nilo in San Fernando PDI. Across the bridge from Jardin del Sol.

We have:

Large social areas

Limited lockers

Full bar

Lounge

Dancing cage

Open couples only playroom

Private and semi-private playrooms

Also by the end of today....drum roll please.....4 new and working showers! Woo hoo!

Message or comment on this thread for details or if you have a questions about anything Gran Canaria please do the same. We love helping people and will try to help anyway we can

Gran Canaria is in Level 1 baby!! Woo hoo!!

By *artycple123Couple  over a year ago

staffs

"Gran Canaria is in Level 1 baby!! Woo hoo!! "

What does that mean regarding everything?

"Gran Canaria is in Level 1 baby!! Woo hoo!!

What does that mean regarding everything?"

Larger capacity inside and 10 people to a table. Nothing else really changes but it's a step forward in the right direction

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Just me or does the times places can stay open until change almost daily?

"Just me or does the times places can stay open until change almost daily?

"

It all depends on what the locale's license says. With the correct license a locale can stay open until 04.00

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Gran Canaria is in Level 1 baby!! Woo hoo!! "

Brilliant!

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

So still no dancing??

"So still no dancing??"

Still no dancing

But larger capacity inside and 10 to a table. All a step in the right direction

rotherham

So we can’t dance but we can shag

Hahaha

"So we can’t dance but we can shag

Hahaha"

As long as social distancing and safe sex is taking place....

rotherham

I don’t mind dancing at a safe distance

all around

"I don’t mind dancing at a safe distance "

I'm sure Cath would let you have a little dance

Zurich & London

"I don’t mind dancing at a safe distance "

There's a cage for that!

"I don’t mind dancing at a safe distance

I'm sure Cath would let you have a little dance "

No. Never. We are not allowed to dance.....

Saying it again for those in the back....we do not allowe dancing

all around

"I don’t mind dancing at a safe distance

I'm sure Cath would let you have a little dance

No. Never. We are not allowed to dance.....

Saying it again for those in the back....we do not allowe dancing "

Ooooh mistress, whip me, whip me

Somewhere near

Hooe the jacuzzi is pumping for us all on the 9th