FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Venus star prices.

Venus star prices.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atina11 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dronfield

Hi guys. Thinking of booking for next March. Is Venus star worth paying more compared to La Mirage xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

We have stayed at both and vastly prefer Venus Star, fab restaurant, amazing buffet breakfast served till noon, huge very social jacuzzi and a better wine list! We also like the different accommodation choices. It also has the advantage of day visitors, some from La Mirage!

Somebody will be along soon to say they prefer LM I'm pretty sure. What I will add, staying at VS is a very different vibe than just going in as a day visitor.

By *atina11 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dronfield

Thanks for the info. Which bungalows do you prefer xx

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

Have stayed in mirage 4 times, and venus once. Venus by far the better venue, for all of the above reasons.

Better vibe, great good, parties. Just seems better equipped. When we stayed we were in the very front row but had friends staying "further" up. The front row is just more convenient. We will always stay in venus now and always try get the front apartments. We are booked in for Feb

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

"Thanks for the info. Which bungalows do you prefer xx"

We usually book our favourite suite, but we like the extra space and our own jacuzzi as we are usually there for 2/3 weeks. We have done a few long weekends when we just book a front bungalow. The front ones without jacuzzi are exactly the same as the ones behind, just better for people watching.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I bloody hope it is, we've booked in for a week in Match. It'll be our first trip to Gran Canaria. We don't like to wear clothes (naturist in the vanilla world too) and want the freedom to do what we like without being told off or kicked out. So for us a place we have those freedoms is a huge part of the holiday for us. So we could have gone somewhere cheaper and not have these freedoms but it wouldn't have been the holiday we're looking. Plus the accommodation and facilities look great and the reviews are good. So we're looking forward to it and I have no doubt we'll be glad we booked there. I know at the La Mirage we can be free too so maybe we'll give that a try another time.

We've just booked a standard bungalow. Our thinking was we don't want a front bungalow as it's nice to be able to retreat from the action when we want a little quiet time alone.

By *ow PathersCouple  over a year ago

Hatfield

We’re booked at Venus Star 19-29th March

Pleased to be getting back to GC

By *lay_BunnyWoman  over a year ago

London / Leeds

Venus Star is just AMAZING xxx

By *lassyHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Cork