FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran caneria as single guy

Gran caneria as single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocolateRod OP   Man  over a year ago

London and over UK

Hi

Never been to Gran caneria - and never been to swinging resort as single guy but am thinking of going in Feb/March 2022

Is it welcoming to single guys ? Easy to meet people and dare i say it have some fab fun?

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Never been to Gran caneria - and never been to swinging resort as single guy but am thinking of going in Feb/March 2022

Is it welcoming to single guys ? Easy to meet people and dare i say it have some fab fun?

S"

I've just got back from there and I had the time of my life.

Plan beforehand and chat to people here. A lot of the bars/clubs like Before and Eden are very guy friendly.

Don't think, just book it. You won't regret it

London and over UK

"Hi

S

Plan beforehand and chat to people here. A lot of the bars/clubs like Before and Eden are very guy friendly.

Don't think, just book it. You won't regret it "

Thanks - thats great recommendation!

"Hi

S

Don't think, just book it. You won't regret it

Thanks - thats great recommendation!"

No worries. It was my first time there and to a swinging club as well

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

As mentioned above. Talk to people, we see so many guys just there with a drink, staring at the floor or ceiling.

Many couples are looking for single guys in the bars and use the opportunity to sound them out before deciding whether to take it further.

You’ll enjoy it, but only if you’re not pushy or a wallflower…!

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

[Removed by poster at 30/11/21 20:57:52]

"As mentioned above. Talk to people, we see so many guys just there with a drink, staring at the floor or ceiling.

Many couples are looking for single guys in the bars and use the opportunity to sound them out before deciding whether to take it further.

"

And if you are lucky you'll get to meet lovely couples like sexy Becky like I did x

London and over UK

"As mentioned above. Talk to people, we see so many guys just there with a drink, staring at the floor or ceiling.

"

Good to hear...thats great advice...chatting is always fun...any bars you recommended ?

Sahel

Good to hear...thats great advice...chatting is always fun...any bars you recommended ?

Sahel"

I preferred Before as it's quieter than Comeback as you can have a decent conversation.

Mcclennans followed by Eden is also good

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

And if you are lucky you'll get to meet lovely couples like sexy Becky like I did x"

By *uicypeaches77Couple  over a year ago

Torquay

I've been as a single guy and had a fantastic time , lots to do as well as bars and clubs with uk swingers ...sweet moments in the Sandia centre is a great bar with lots of naughty continentals ...

Harry

By *ral lover01Man  over a year ago

Altrincham & Portsmouth

"Hi

S"

It's like anything in life mate. You only get out what you put in. Good advice on here regarding planning, talking in chat rooms etc Like any meet really.

In my experience of four trips as a single guy to the island. Be yourself, friendly, confident, talk to singles and couples in the bars and clubs. Deal with rejection or others rules positively and move on. Not everyone is looking for a guy so don't be pushy.

My biggest piece of advice... Take the risk or lose the chance. If you stand at the sidelines talking to no one then you will make next to no progress.

I hope this helps.

London and over UK

"I've been as a single guy and had a fantastic time , lots to do as well as bars and clubs with uk swingers ...sweet moments in the Sandia centre is a great bar with lots of naughty continentals ...

Harry "

Am bookmarking this page!

London and over UK

"Hi

S

It's like anything in life mate. You only get out what you put in. Good advice on here regarding planning, talking in chat rooms etc Like any meet really.

In my experience of four trips as a single guy to the island. Be yourself, friendly, confident, talk to singles and couples in the bars and clubs. Deal with rejection or others rules positively and move on. Not everyone is looking for a guy so don't be pushy.

My biggest piece of advice... Take the risk or lose the chance. If you stand at the sidelines talking to no one then you will make next to no progress.

I hope this helps. "

Definitely helps!

By *lassy_coup1eCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very good advice. A lot of couples do like a single guy or two as a break from couple swapping.

Most important thing is to be respectful and having a good personality goes far in the bars and clubs.

Before and Black Bulldog both good for singles

Torquay

And if you are lucky you'll get to meet lovely couples like sexy Becky like I did x "

Amazing coincidence, the one person that Becky should meet in GC ...comments on this thread

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Bookmarking for February / March (hopefully)

And if you are lucky you'll get to meet lovely couples like sexy Becky like I did x

Amazing coincidence, the one person that Becky should meet in GC ...comments on this thread "

And we met by accident over there, even though we had chatted previously

Torquay

"Bookmarking for February / March (hopefully) "

Search pdi in the forum's ...some people have written up loads on the different bars etc ..

London and over UK

"Bookmarking for February / March (hopefully)

Search pdi in the forum's ...some people have written up loads on the different bars etc ..

"

Thanks!

Lots of sound advice on here, we mainly meet single guys and there are other couples who are the same. Follow the advice and you'll have a great time. We're out there April next year for the whole month

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I doubt the OP will have any problems given he's already shown himself to be considerate and thoughtful!

One comment I'd make is that if he approached us in a bar we'd probably turn him down, but only because we're inexperienced, and it's not something we've discussed how to handle. The point is that couples can have many reasons for saying no, that are nothing to do with you. So don't get discouraged!

London and over UK

"Lots of sound advice on here, we mainly meet single guys and there are other couples who are the same. Follow the advice and you'll have a great time. We're out there April next year for the whole month "

Many thanks for the input - just another piece of advice if I may - am thinking of going there in Feb probably. Are there many people there? Or is it mainly busy in Xmas/New year and summer?

Sahel

London and over UK

"I doubt the OP will have any problems given he's already shown himself to be considerate and thoughtful!

One comment I'd make is that if he approached us in a bar we'd probably turn him down, but only because we're inexperienced, and it's not something we've discussed how to handle. The point is that couples can have many reasons for saying no, that are nothing to do with you. So don't get discouraged!"

Lovely that you think I am considerate - am blushing

Interesting that you say you would turn me down because of inexperience - would the same be true if you were approached by couple?

S

London and over UK

"Very good advice. A lot of couples do like a single guy or two as a break from couple swapping.

Most important thing is to be respectful and having a good personality goes far in the bars and clubs.

Before and Black Bulldog both good for singles "

Thanks for this! that is really useful advice!

By *ip200Man  over a year ago

Diss

Hi everyone.

It has been interesting reading your comments on here, basically, don't be a wallflower, and approach couples, and single ladies to chat, but don't get discouraged if you are politely rejected!

I'm hoping to visit late Jan. This will be my first time in any club, or swingers bar, and I'm almost 70, though pretty fit (5k run every morning). Do you think anyone would talk to someone so ancient?!

Any suggestions?

By *annottsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes, they will, just relax and be yourself

"Lots of sound advice on here, we mainly meet single guys and there are other couples who are the same. Follow the advice and you'll have a great time. We're out there April next year for the whole month

Many thanks for the input - just another piece of advice if I may - am thinking of going there in Feb probably. Are there many people there? Or is it mainly busy in Xmas/New year and summer?

Sahel"

The swingers season usually runs through the winter months. We've visited in September, November, December, January, March, April and July. All have been different experiences but always enjoyable. It's about the company rather than numbers

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

I’ve been many times on my own and always have a great time.

You need to speak to people in bars, have a laugh don’t be pushy, and above all speak to the husband not just the wife, there’s 2 in their relationship

London and over UK

"I’ve been many times on my own and always have a great time.

You need to speak to people in bars, have a laugh don’t be pushy, and above all speak to the husband not just the wife, there’s 2 in their relationship "

Thats great to hear...

By *azmanMan  over a year ago

Vera Playa

Been a few times and arriving again today. If you are social you'll be fine.

London and over UK

"Been a few times and arriving again today. If you are social you'll be fine. "

Great to hear!

» Add a new message to this topic