FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > New health form

New health form

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else having fun here. Easy to fill out until you get to seat numbers....yep, the spanish just have to know your seat number mega important. So as is for outr flight there is no pre online check in and seats are allocated on check in or pay up front for a reserved seat. Then inbetween running around like a headless chicken thru security etc, you have to access the online login and put your seat number in and get your qr code to be shown on arrival....which means you have to have the app as well. now download that and try and find your pre loaded form! have fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"Anyone else having fun here. Easy to fill out until you get to seat numbers....yep, the spanish just have to know your seat number mega important. So as is for outr flight there is no pre online check in and seats are allocated on check in or pay up front for a reserved seat. Then inbetween running around like a headless chicken thru security etc, you have to access the online login and put your seat number in and get your qr code to be shown on arrival....which means you have to have the app as well. now download that and try and find your pre loaded form! have fun. "

I just usually put a random seat number when filling in the form. As long as there is a seat number there I've never had any problems. Miss Eden_GC Xx

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Presumably they use the seat number when someone tests positive after the flight, and they want to ping the people sitting near by.

But then hopefully they know that the seat numbers are rubbish for certain operators...

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Jet2 had online check in 2 weeks before departure, knew the seat number then

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

"Jet2 had online check in 2 weeks before departure, knew the seat number then"

no online check in with this flight and as has been said earlier, think I'll just any old number in and if caught, oops I guess!

But best we just get out there, 2 bloody weeks to weait and lord knows what will happen until then!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Don’t see how seat number matters as they moved people around on our flight from Manchester to GC to accommodate a disabled passenger so even if you think you know your seat number it could change, so put any number that comes in your head

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Even though the plane was only about a third full, they wouldn't let us swap seats which was annoying., They said it would mess with the weight distribution of the plane.

The Spanish form wasn't too bad to fill out and I just scanned it and went straight through.

Cambridgeshire

"Even though the plane was only about a third full, they wouldn't let us swap seats which was annoying., They said it would mess with the weight distribution of the plane."

That does seem to be a problem when the plane is far from full - they were moving people around for that reason on our flight.

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

had no prob with easy jet 2 days ago x

scratching our heads with that as well and yes, we have also been moved around on an an MT flight

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I think you can put 00 as the seat number???

Gbat

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

No requirement to put seat number on UK bound locator form.

Had booked test in hotel, luckily I was up early enough to notice they had changed the time of the test, just be aware

Errrr scratches head, OK!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seat number matters….if someone tests positive, they only contact the seats nearby, not the whole plane

Happened to me last week

By *itezlondonMan  over a year ago

london

Easyjet say to put “99L” as the seat number if you dont have one allocated yet, so you can submit the spTH form and get the precious QR code.

After that it “is the responsibility of the passenger to update it” when your seat is allocated.

Except the sPTH app doesn’t allow you to change anything after it is completed. You have to do the whole thing again from scratch. The forms a bit of a pain but you could do it if you get your seat number before physically checking in at the airport.

If you get you seat allocated on flight then you cannot change the form because you already used the QR code.

Long story short - use 99L and then update it. Except you can’t.

Doh!

Must be a bunch of people on every flight in seat 99L or seat 0. Guessing that if one person you sharing that wee cosy seat tests positive maybe all could get pinged?

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

I'm perplexed. Who are you flying with that is random allocation at the airport only? Even Ryanair let you check in online 24 hours before.

Cambridgeshire

"I'm perplexed. Who are you flying with that is random allocation at the airport only? Even Ryanair let you check in online 24 hours before.

"

Shh! Don't tell them that.

Do you think it would be possible to get such good seats through the free online check-in if so many people didn't insist on doing it at the airport?

Zurich & London

"I'm perplexed. Who are you flying with that is random allocation at the airport only? Even Ryanair let you check in online 24 hours before.

Shh! Don't tell them that.

Do you think it would be possible to get such good seats through the free online check-in if so many people didn't insist on doing it at the airport?"

I've had a couple of front row seats by checking in 3 hours before.

My last flight a few weeks ago was row 2 on the aisle.

worthing

best thing is to book your seat , it only cost a cpl of beers x

By *itezlondonMan  over a year ago

london

Absolutely

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Anyone else having fun here. Easy to fill out until you get to seat numbers....yep, the spanish just have to know your seat number mega important. So as is for outr flight there is no pre online check in and seats are allocated on check in or pay up front for a reserved seat. Then inbetween running around like a headless chicken thru security etc, you have to access the online login and put your seat number in and get your qr code to be shown on arrival....which means you have to have the app as well. now download that and try and find your pre loaded form! have fun. "

New ?

We had to put our seat number in August

worthing

not sure who you flying with, but Easy jet seats are only about £ 6 to reserved a seat. surly thats not to bad to pay , one G/T or a pint x

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 14/12/21 10:46:28]

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"not sure who you flying with, but Easy jet seats are only about £ 6 to reserved a seat. surly thats not to bad to pay , one G/T or a pint x "

Easyjet allocate seats free when you check-in 30 days before departure.

worthing

flown with easy jet for 20 years never free seats , only if you book extra leg room, ive just come back, well on the 10 Dec and i think the seats then were £12 return

By *ricoupleCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Just checked in for our Jet2 flight on Sunday, seats allocated at no additional cost

By *ebsandkevCouple  over a year ago

Crowborough

Easyjet allocate you a seat when you check in online at no cost and had to put seat numbers on the forms in July no sure what all the fuss is about

Great if you fly with easyjet then!

Zurich & London

"Great if you fly with easyjet then!"

This I why I asked who you were flying with, I don't know an airline who don't offer online check-in.

worthing

easy jet , Dont give you a seat, you have to purchase one, flown with them 3 times this year ,

Zurich & London

"easy jet , Dont give you a seat, you have to purchase one, flown with them 3 times this year , "

If you don't choose a seat, one is allocated for free when you checkin.

Buying a seat is optional.

worthing

yes i agree , but i always like a window seat, so for a few £s, i do that, then you have your seat number straight away

» Add a new message to this topic