FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran canaria gangbangs

Gran canaria gangbangs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angbangcouple6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Any greedy girl or gangbang nights in clubs. If nothing arranged in clubs we will hod a gangbang in our hotel room.

Gf, loves attention of lots of girth bare cocks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Any greedy girl or gangbang nights in clubs. If nothing arranged in clubs we will hod a gangbang in our hotel room.

Gf, loves attention of lots of girth bare cocks"

2x2 Thursday or Sunday or probably any night lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/22 10:59:16]

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Contact Saskia & Tony at Studio 69 they used to host GangBangs at Imagine Bar when they had it,

Theyve got a new bar now Studio69 in Yumbo, I'm not sure if they have the same play room but worth an ask

We would be interested in a gangbang.

By *ivingston_cplCouple  over a year ago

livingston

Eden club in the nilo centre, Tues night and now a Fri as well

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

where is the eden club, and can 2 guys and a women go in any night, as i heard that they dont let single guys go in , but a 3 sum is ok , ????

By *ouMeThreeandMoreCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We were there Sunday night for a couples night great place but no single guys were allowed Monday night they can attend

By *kippy 999Couple  over a year ago

mitchelstown

We're going to 2 x 2 this evening annone other couples or guys going

By *rinkinpartner55Man  over a year ago

town

Need any more guys I'm free tomorrow

"Eden club in the nilo centre, Tues night and now a Fri as well "

An amazing place visited Eden 3 nights last October

Can’t wait to go back this year

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

"Contact Saskia & Tony at Studio 69 they used to host GangBangs at Imagine Bar when they had it,

Theyve got a new bar now Studio69 in Yumbo, I'm not sure if they have the same play room but worth an ask "

Yes we have, and Sunday afternoon we are open for a bi party,from 14:00

By *angbangcouple6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

What is gangbang/greedy girl night please

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"What is gangbang/greedy girl night please"

Will send you a private message about us

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

"We would be interested in a gangbang. "

Hi if your really interested in an organised gangbang I know someone local to you who can arrange it

"where is the eden club, and can 2 guys and a women go in any night, as i heard that they dont let single guys go in , but a 3 sum is ok , ????"

Eden is located in the Nilo Center next to Moonlight Dreams.

Monday nights are dedicated to couples and single ladies and no single men are allowed on this night.

Tuesdays and Fridays are dedicated to single men and the ladies and couple who would like to meet them. We prefer to call these "Gentleman's Nights" rather than "Greedy Girls Nights". Men are given free range of the social and play areas but the usual rules of etiquette apply.

Due to the impact of Covid-19 we are open one other night of the week at present (this may change in March), namely Saturday. On this day men enter free of charge. Unverified men whom we do not know are asked to stay in the men's social area till we get to know them.

There are some really lovely guys out there, but then there are the few who mess it up for the rest. We endeavour to provide a safe environment for all our patrons and though no system is perfect, this arrangement is proving popular with single women, couples and also the well mannered, respectful men who don't have to "jostle for position", a scenario where nice guys finish last.

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

Love Eden very relaxed atmosphere, will be back for 2 weeks from 12th March

"Love Eden very relaxed atmosphere, will be back for 2 weeks from 12th March"

Brilliant! We look forward to seeing you again! One of the true gents

"where is the eden club, and can 2 guys and a women go in any night, as i heard that they dont let single guys go in , but a 3 sum is ok , ????

Monday nights are dedicated to couples and single ladies and no single men are allowed on this night.

Tuesdays and Fridays are dedicated to single men and the ladies and couple who would like to meet them. We prefer to call these "Gentleman's Nights" rather than "Greedy Girls Nights". Men are given free range of the social and play areas but the usual rules of etiquette apply.

Due to the impact of Covid-19 we are open one other night of the week at present (this may change in March), namely Saturday. On this day men enter free of charge. Unverified men whom we do not know are asked to stay in the men's social area till we get to know them.

There are some really lovely guys out there, but then there are the few who mess it up for the rest. We endeavour to provide a safe environment for all our patrons and though no system is perfect, this arrangement is proving popular with single women, couples and also the well mannered, respectful men who don't have to "jostle for position", a scenario where nice guys finish last."

Thank you for this information, we enjoy meeting single guys so now know the best nights to attend. Also love you advertising it as a gentleman night, I think I may borrow this when we try and arrange to meet a group of guys.

We look forward to finally meeting you in April

"where is the eden club, and can 2 guys and a women go in any night, as i heard that they dont let single guys go in , but a 3 sum is ok , ????

There are some really lovely guys out there, but then there are the few who mess it up for the rest. We endeavour to provide a safe environment for all our patrons and though no system is perfect, this arrangement is proving popular with single women, couples and also the well mannered, respectful men who don't have to "jostle for position", a scenario where nice guys finish last.

Thank you for this information, we enjoy meeting single guys so now know the best nights to attend. Also love you advertising it as a gentleman night, I think I may borrow this when we try and arrange to meet a group of guys.

We look forward to finally meeting you in April "

Thank you

We look forward to meeting you as well. April is looking like it will be quite busy so I think you will have a lot of fun.

» Add a new message to this topic