FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Cross dresser fun PDI / Maspolomas

Cross dresser fun PDI / Maspolomas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don’t do the clubs at home though have been to SW at Kings X a couple of times which I wasn’t too keen on. It’s much easier to let Lucy off the leash if I’m away somewhere that I won’t bump into anyone that I know…Im planning a visit t to GC in late February/ March for a few days solo .. and would love to slide into TGirl mode for a couple of nights out whilst over there dressed in my slutty best… I’m wondering if there’s any bars / clubs in PDI / Maspolomas that are TGirl friendly without getting abused or causing offence to regular holidaymakers? Or is it not that type of place ?

Ideally would like to have a horny guy join me ( or another TGirl) for a bit of fun and pleasure in the sun , day and night.

I’ve got a couple of potential places lined up to stay with two bedrooms and can accommodate over there free of charge for someone who might want to join …. Date wise I’m planning for last week Feb/first week March , it’d be up to 4-5 nights in GC. If the right person is interested maybe you can come over with me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lexTVSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Nr Horsham

You'll have to let us know how you get on hunni, I'm there late March xx

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Would be good to know how it went for you both out there and hope you enjoyed yourselves

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I went for 10 days in December, you won't have any problems in any bar. PDI, the Yumbo or Cita Centre are good.

The only slightly negative is that most of the gay guys like men only and nothing feminine especially in the cruising bars. But there will be plenty of straight guys and couples who will be chatting you up.

Have a good time.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 15:54:31]

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

I'm sure you'll be very welcome in Studio69 they even have parties on Sunday afternoon see their post a bit farther down

Nr Horsham

Thanks for this insight, was wondering if I should leave AlexTVSlut at home... But I think I'll take her xx

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Thanks for this insight, was wondering if I should leave AlexTVSlut at home... But I think I'll take her xx"

Pack that case Alex lol, you will be fine

We bumped into a couple of folks all glammed up on our visits out there

and they seemed to be enjoying themselves

Nr Horsham

Thank you once again, beautiful people.

Did you fly out subhubbyessex? xx

» Add a new message to this topic