FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Sunbeds Maspalomas

Sunbeds Maspalomas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pl4x OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

A quick update on the sunbed situation at the nudist beach in Maspalomas for anyone heading out soon.

We have just got back from the beach and the sunbeds parasols and wind breaks are all back. There does not seem to be quite as many as before but still a good number. We got to the subededs about 10.45am and there was plenty to choose from but by 11.30am they had nearly all gone. The new hut is still closed but there are guys constantly walking round with ice cold beers, soft drinks,sangria, wine etc. hope this helps. Looking forward to the bars and a club tonight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"A quick update on the sunbed situation at the nudist beach in Maspalomas for anyone heading out soon.

We have just got back from the beach and the sunbeds parasols and wind breaks are all back. There does not seem to be quite as many as before but still a good number. We got to the subededs about 10.45am and there was plenty to choose from but by 11.30am they had nearly all gone. The new hut is still closed but there are guys constantly walking round with ice cold beers, soft drinks,sangria, wine etc. hope this helps. Looking forward to the bars and a club tonight. "

How much are they charging now ? Someone said it was contactless payment only ?

sheffield

for 2 x sunbeds and 1 parasol it was 7.5 Euros and i paid by contactless. I dont know if they are still taking cash but will find out.

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

I was there when they put the sun beds out, on the 14th Feb, and the boss guy said payment only by card, but when the kiosks open in ABOUT 3-4 months there going to have machines in them so you can purchase a sun bed etc with the cash mc , x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

7.50 Euros is pretty cheap for 2 beds and a brolly. Are they all in the same sections as before and also, more importantly, fully nude?

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Here at kiosk 6 everyone is naked apart from a few textiles. Similar to kiosk 7 which is a larger double kiosk which had mainly men sunbathing. All beds are full. Having fourth day of cloudless skies helps too.

worthing

well kiosks 7 is the gay area, and as for the position of beds in front of kiosks 6/4 they are not in front, like they use to be, they are about 100 yrds to the left , looking from the kiosks to the beds x

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Gay Pride is at the beginning of May...and there will be a massive surge of thousands of guys onto the beaches. Let's hope the kiosks are open by then as this will be a huge earner!

worthing

i hope they will open then, as im going 25th April- 3 May, but as said before i was there on the 14th feb when the beds were dropped of, and the boss man said could be 3-4 months before kiosks open, but Who knows , could be anytime, its just nice to see the beds after 2 years x

"I was there when they put the sun beds out, on the 14th Feb, and the boss guy said payment only by card, but when the kiosks open in ABOUT 3-4 months there going to have machines in them so you can purchase a sun bed etc with the cash mc , x "

Excellent, sounds like November holiday will be enjoying watching Frank hanging around the Kiosk

sheffield

The guys at the beach say its card payments only for the sunbeds

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

They must hate that- being unable to slip a few transactions ‘not through the books’ LOL

By *ordx2Man  over a year ago

Sale

Heading there tomorrow .Hoping its not too windy and looking forward to a lovely chill

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Heading there tomorrow .Hoping its not too windy and looking forward to a lovely chill"

Should have stayed in the UK if you like chills...

"Heading there tomorrow .Hoping its not too windy and looking forward to a lovely chill

Should have stayed in the UK if you like chills..."

Ha ha ha love it, definitely a chilly one today xxx

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

So I’m not there till June , but quick question about the sunbeds on the naked beach … are you still able to bath on the beach on towels in the naked area or is it on the beds only ??

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

Yes you can. It’s still a free country!

By *iddyandherCouple  over a year ago

Benidorm

Can't wait to be nude in the sun.

By *wingalingCoolCouple  over a year ago

UK/Spain

Lovely getting back to the nudist beach