FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Locater form

Locater form

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m getting confused , do you have to fill the form out to leave the uk for Gran Canaria or only when you are due to come home from your holiday, thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"I’m getting confused , do you have to fill the form out to leave the uk for Gran Canaria or only when you are due to come home from your holiday, thanks in advance "

You have to do the Spanish locator form before you leave the UK and a UK government one before you leave Spain

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

The airlines are generally quite good at informing customers what paperwork they need to fly. Make a booking and they talk you through the requirements of the country you are visiting. The airlines can be fined if they get it wrong and carry you without the correct documentation.

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

Definitely needed to do the Spain one as that was inspected on arrival in LPA last week. UK one said it needed doing 48 hrs or less than leaving date on the uk gov website but unlike last October this wasn’t never looked at in LPA nor back in Blighty, probably as Boris had relaxed the rules again. Just have it on your iPad or phone as an email in case.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Definitely needed to do the Spain one as that was inspected on arrival in LPA last week. UK one said it needed doing 48 hrs or less than leaving date on the uk gov website but unlike last October this wasn’t never looked at in LPA nor back in Blighty, probably as Boris had relaxed the rules again. Just have it on your iPad or phone as an email in case."

It comes up on the screen when border force scan your passport

By *ittall2020Man  over a year ago

Norwich

A week or so ago I couldn't get the UK one to work fully when coming back, couldn't upload my vaccine status. Nobody checked or asked at all, so don't worry too much. £35 billion of taxpayers money seems to have been rather wasted.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"A week or so ago I couldn't get the UK one to work fully when coming back, couldn't upload my vaccine status. Nobody checked or asked at all, so don't worry too much. £35 billion of taxpayers money seems to have been rather wasted. "

They checked ours in February.. if you cant upload vaccine status it is not a problem you still get uk return form done without it .. you cant check in your return flight if you dont have uk return form done.. it might soon all change back to normal .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all , when I checked in on line , it says to start pre filling in the form , when I click on the link , it’s about coming back to the uk not leaving the uk for Gran Canaria that’s what’s confusing me

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

https://www.spth.gob.es/

Link to the Spanish one

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

"A week or so ago I couldn't get the UK one to work fully when coming back, couldn't upload my vaccine status. Nobody checked or asked at all, so don't worry too much. £35 billion of taxpayers money seems to have been rather wasted.

They checked ours in February.. if you cant upload vaccine status it is not a problem you still get uk return form done without it .. you cant check in your return flight if you dont have uk return form done.. it might soon all change back to normal . "

Checked in for homeward flight before even leaving UK without issue (and well before starting the UK located form which this last time was a total waste of time!). Do the Spain one as not to do so could ruin your holiday, but as for coming home, worry somewhat less!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"A week or so ago I couldn't get the UK one to work fully when coming back, couldn't upload my vaccine status. Nobody checked or asked at all, so don't worry too much. £35 billion of taxpayers money seems to have been rather wasted.

They checked ours in February.. if you cant upload vaccine status it is not a problem you still get uk return form done without it .. you cant check in your return flight if you dont have uk return form done.. it might soon all change back to normal .

Checked in for homeward flight before even leaving UK without issue (and well before starting the UK located form which this last time was a total waste of time!). Do the Spain one as not to do so could ruin your holiday, but as for coming home, worry somewhat less!"

You either fill it in before you arrive at the airport to fly home or yiu fill it in after you try unsuccessfully to check in or you don't get on the flight, very simple.

And yes we've been 3 times since last September,most recently there weeks ago so we do know how it works and have seen people sent to the naughty step

» Add a new message to this topic