FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria swingers clubs

Gran Canaria swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyGFcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Devon

Just a quick question. Me and the wife are off to PDI in July and I was wandering what the attire is for the swingers clubs. Just to clarify neither of us has ever been to a club before so are both absolute newbies to the scene. Any advice welcome and thanks in advance for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Just a quick question. Me and the wife are off to PDI in July and I was wandering what the attire is for the swingers clubs. Just to clarify neither of us has ever been to a club before so are both absolute newbies to the scene. Any advice welcome and thanks in advance for your help. "

We've seen ladies in everything from elegant evening wear to erotic lingerie to shorts and t shirts

Nobody actually cares and nobody judges that's why it's a great place you wear what's comfortable and do what you feel comfortable with.

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"Just a quick question. Me and the wife are off to PDI in July and I was wandering what the attire is for the swingers clubs. Just to clarify neither of us has ever been to a club before so are both absolute newbies to the scene. Any advice welcome and thanks in advance for your help.

We've seen ladies in everything from elegant evening wear to erotic lingerie to shorts and t shirts

Nobody actually cares and nobody judges that's why it's a great place you wear what's comfortable and do what you feel comfortable with."

Great response and very true

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

For men however, DJs and bow ties are compulsory.

(Not really...)

95% of swingers are nice people who just want you to have a good time.

By *aughtyGFcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Devon

Thank you for your replies much appreciated. We are all booked for July and looking forward to a few new experiences. Always nice to meet friendly people as well.

» Add a new message to this topic