FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Is it always hard to arrange meet

Is it always hard to arrange meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinemidscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

We are based near Murcia and can’t believe how difficult it is to arrange a meet

When we think we found one / they get lost on way here despite say nav saying 5mins away then 11mins away … so a total time waster

Have to admit when in UK it’s not this hard to arrange

Any tips from others in Spain would be appreciated as we are clearly doing something wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Don't think you're doing anything wrong at all.

It's a lottery being on Fab and we've had some great meets in Spain over the years, couples and singles.

As always, our fair share of losers too...!

Sometimes we go months when people have unfortunate last minute occurrences, such as their budgie getting sick and cars not working. And then we get a run of nice people.

Obviously there's less choice when not in the UK as that's where most Fabbers are, but overall we'd say the ratio of good meets are about the same.

Good luck with the search...

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We wouldn't say you are doing anything wrong either.

I think the main problem is that there are very few active Fabbers in your area. I know La Torre well and it is a bit off the beaten track and even the Murcia/Mar Menor resorts are pretty thin out of season. It should start to get better after next month though.

It's one of the reasons that we prefer club meets. It has also helped us to meet a lot more international people.

It helps that we have a foot in two camps (English and German) but over the years we have met many other nationalities, most who wouldn't even know that FAB exists.

To be fair it doesn't help that now the only club south of Alicante is at Guardamar (Besos) which is quite a drive for you, although we did meet one guy in there who actually had a place on La Torre.

You could also keep an eye on Secreto's club. The old one at Santomera has closed permanently but I've heard that they are re-opening in new premises at Monteagudo (close to Murcia city) Not sure exactly when but I would guess it will be before the season starts.

Good luck.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We spend the winter in Fuerteventura home. If we had a cent for every aborted meeting we'd be wealthy people!

Many people seem to use Fab to trumpet that they are going on holiday, often months in advance, then disappear on landing here. We call it the Fuerteventura Triangle, but from what others say, maybe it's bigger than that!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We spend the winter in Fuerteventura home. If we had a cent for every aborted meeting we'd be wealthy people!

Many people seem to use Fab to trumpet that they are going on holiday, often months in advance, then disappear on landing here. We call it the Fuerteventura Triangle, but from what others say, maybe it's bigger than that!"

Fuerteventura Triangle I like that one.

I do have an explanation though.

Sorry folks but it is nothing to do with aliens. Well I suppose that would depend on your definition of alien.

The FAB aliens are from the planet "WIFE"

The male part will bang away on here trying to get a meet either for himself alone in the hope that he can sneak away from the family holiday and get a quick shag. Or in the hope that he can convince the "Wifeian" to join him for a full on swinger meet.

Needless to say that many (but not all) "Wifeians" have many secret weapons ranging from. taking the kids to the beach, going shopping, or even we've booked the theme park.

Once these death rays hit the hubby he is completely fucked and disappears into the "insert preferred name" triangle.

Now where's my tinfoil hat?

By *hloversCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside & Isle of Man

"We are based near Murcia and can’t believe how difficult it is to arrange a meet

When we think we found one / they get lost on way here despite say nav saying 5mins away then 11mins away … so a total time waster

Any tips from others in Spain would be appreciated as we are clearly doing something wrong "

We did message you guys early November 2021 prior to us spending the winter on the Costa Blanca as we really liked your profile and thought we could be a good match as we also meet your stated preferences.

We sent our travel plans, location and face pics but had no response from you after 2 weeks.

We sent a further message saying we'd leave it there as we are never a pushy couple and that message wasn't responded to either.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"We are based near Murcia and can’t believe how difficult it is to arrange a meet

Any tips from others in Spain would be appreciated as we are clearly doing something wrong

We did message you guys early November 2021 prior to us spending the winter on the Costa Blanca as we really liked your profile and thought we could be a good match as we also meet your stated preferences.

We sent our travel plans, location and face pics but had no response from you after 2 weeks.

We sent a further message saying we'd leave it there as we are never a pushy couple and that message wasn't responded to either.

"

Going to be very interested to see the response.

Banff

"We spend the winter in Fuerteventura home. If we had a cent for every aborted meeting we'd be wealthy people!

Many people seem to use Fab to trumpet that they are going on holiday, often months in advance, then disappear on landing here. We call it the Fuerteventura Triangle, but from what others say, maybe it's bigger than that!

Fuerteventura Triangle I like that one.

I do have an explanation though.

Sorry folks but it is nothing to do with aliens. Well I suppose that would depend on your definition of alien.

The FAB aliens are from the planet "WIFE"

The male part will bang away on here trying to get a meet either for himself alone in the hope that he can sneak away from the family holiday and get a quick shag. Or in the hope that he can convince the "Wifeian" to join him for a full on swinger meet.

Needless to say that many (but not all) "Wifeians" have many secret weapons ranging from. taking the kids to the beach, going shopping, or even we've booked the theme park.

Once these death rays hit the hubby he is completely fucked and disappears into the "insert preferred name" triangle.

Now where's my tinfoil hat?

"

More than an element of truth in that postulation!

Noticed too that with 2 days of a two weeks holiday left, some bemoan their luck at not seeing you on 'who's near' the previous twelve days!

Old fashioned seduction still often works best in our book.

O

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hhmmmm. A reply to the couple would have been nice though.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"

Not very polite of them...

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

Have sent you a message as near you from 24th of this month.

Any tips from others in Spain would be appreciated as we are clearly doing something wrong "

Merseyside & Isle of Man

No response from the OP to the various comments and helpful advice given but perhaps they will take notice and that will result in a happier and more productive time for them on Fab in the sunny Costa Blanca.

It does take a bit of time and effort to get the best out of this site.....wherever you live. That does crucially include replying to messages.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"No response from the OP to the various comments and helpful advice given but perhaps they will take notice and that will result in a happier and more productive time for them on Fab in the sunny Costa Blanca.

It does take a bit of time and effort to get the best out of this site.....wherever you live. That does crucially include replying to messages. "

I got a reply from them. Unfortunately flying home before I fly out there.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"No response from the OP to the various comments and helpful advice given but perhaps they will take notice and that will result in a happier and more productive time for them on Fab in the sunny Costa Blanca.

It does take a bit of time and effort to get the best out of this site.....wherever you live. That doe

crucially include replying to messages. "

The non reply says it all .

Banff

It does take a bit of time and effort to get the best out of this site.....wherever you live. That does crucially include replying to messages.

I got a reply from them. Unfortunately flying home before I fly out there. "

Says it all.

By *wbru003Couple  over a year ago

Vera Spain

Don't think you are doing anything wrong, we just accept that there are a lot of fakes and time wasters out there! We get very few replies to messages and when we do there are a multitude of excuses why they cannot meet! Single men are much easier to get together with!!!

Merseyside & Isle of Man

Don't think you are doing anything wrong, we just accept that there are a lot of fakes and time wasters out there! We get very few replies to messages and when we do there are a multitude of excuses why they cannot meet! Single men are much easier to get together with!!!"

You guys were lovely when we messaged you and having exchanged several really nice messages with you we're so much looking forward to meeting up with you when we're back in your area towards the end of this year.

The point we made about the original poster was that they simply didn't reply to our messages at all and yet they complain that it's difficult for them to arrange a meet near Murcia.

It may of course be that they didn't feel they had anything in common with us but a reply to that effect never hurts and is simply polite.

They have said they are "clearly doing something wrong" and perhaps not responding is exactly where the problem is.

By *portdeniaMan  over a year ago

Javea, Alicante Spain

I would highly recommend you s d c . c o m I had really nice dates (most of them couples from Belgium and Holland) Also i've had arranges some meetings on a spanish websites, but you need to manage spanish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We live in Murcia but we’re taking a break at the moment. It can be hit and miss as there are not that many people registered on fab in our area. I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong at all. I’m hoping at some point we will join back in, as I’m missing the play world and the fun that can be had socially and at the clubs. My wife has decided she wants a break at the moment so I’ve got to respect what she wants..

We had some fantastic meets and made some good friends along the way. I’ve had our profile hidden for a while now but will change it so it’s public again. Feel free to

Message or reply on here

» Add a new message to this topic