FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fab in Spain?

Fab in Spain?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hecheatingwife OP   Woman  over a year ago

Philippines

It seems like Fab in Spain isn’t used as much as it is in UK. Is there a Spainish equivalent, or Kik groups, Facebook…anywhere?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"It seems like Fab in Spain isn’t used as much as it is in UK. Is there a Spainish equivalent, or Kik groups, Facebook…anywhere? "

Would have thought your best bet would be SDC swing site. I believe not just Spanish but European wide. Google it and explore see if it is right for you.

By *nceupopusCouple  over a year ago

From Costa del Sol Not

Do speak Spanish? Most of our local (Spanish) friends use one service which apparently cannot be mentioned in these messages. Tried to reply and tell but got prevented and warnings...

Send us a message if you want to know which one. Happy to help but wouldn't want our account disabled.

The other service for non-spanish was already mentioned.

By *hecheatingwife OP   Woman  over a year ago

Philippines

Thank you . I’ll take a look

By *ncubus1976Man  over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"Do speak Spanish? Most of our local (Spanish) friends use one service which apparently cannot be mentioned in these messages. Tried to reply and tell but got prevented and warnings...

Send us a message if you want to know which one. Happy to help but wouldn't want our account disabled.

The other service for non-spanish was already mentioned. "

Hi there...I'm from Spain and I'd love to know that service but can't message you...

By *uninthesun69Man  over a year ago

palma Mallorca

Good morning,

The same here, would love to know about it but cannot message you.. would you be so kind to let me know about it? Thanks

By *eams1Man  over a year ago

Romford/Marbella

If you could let me know as well it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

By *llan55Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 19/03/22 14:14:24]

By *llan55Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Do speak Spanish? Most of our local (Spanish) friends use one service which apparently cannot be mentioned in these messages. Tried to reply and tell but got prevented and warnings...

The other service for non-spanish was already mentioned.

Hi there...I'm from Spain and I'd love to know that service but can't message you..."

I would love to know the name of this service too, if anyone can send in a message would be greatly appreciated .

By *os1Man  over a year ago

mogan

Estoy en la isla y oteliso fab en inglés..pero me gustaría saber de la página también si mentora os lo agradezco también

By *exoParaTodosMan  over a year ago

Alicante province

"It seems like Fab in Spain isn’t used as much as it is in UK. Is there a Spainish equivalent, or Kik groups, Facebook…anywhere? "

Use the 'see who's near' bit on Fab to see who is about in your area. The Costa del Sol does look quieter than the Costa Blanca, where everyone is shagging like rabbits (elderly rabbits, that is)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would also love to know the name of this service too, if anyone can send in a message I would appreciated .

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

Many Brits living or visiting Spain have asked Fab to open up a Spanish page as they have for Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc which are not popular but we cannot even show our location as Spain. But guess what those who ´run the show´ don´t have the courtesy of even responding.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

In English there really isn't anything like FAB in Spain.

The only ones (which I can't name here) are in Spanish and most are pay sites. The one we briefly joined was by invitation only and payable. Unless your Spanish is up to scratch there really isn't much benefit in joining. No point using a translate program to send messages but you don't understand a word at a meet.

The big international sites (one mentioned above) do cover Spain but of the two that we know, one is much more orientated to the USA market, and the other is just out to fleece you of your hard earned.

We've been on both.

FAB isn't perfect for Spain and I could think of a few improvements. But for English speaking swingers here it's about as good as it gets.

The idea that there are hundreds or thousands of English speaking swingers in Spain hiding on other websites is a myth.

The vast majority are on here.

By *3XyFUNMan  over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain

Its a shame we can’t put a Spanish location in our profile. That would help !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The other service for non-spanish was already mentioned. "

¿Puede enviarnos un mensaje con el nombre, por favor?

By *portdeniaMan  over a year ago

Javea, Alicante Spain

Sdc is a great option for english speakers people.

By *ecretSquirrelsMan  over a year ago

Rogerstone

Been as though your in Marbella, I’d love to find out about anywhere in the area as I’m down in Banus quite often x

By *ncubussuccubusCouple  over a year ago

funky

There is a popular 'Euro' site advertised a lot in the Cita etc

Just joined up for future visits to GC...

As stated, fab is a bit meh in GC etc

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"There is a popular 'Euro' site advertised a lot in the Cita etc

As stated, fab is a bit meh in GC etc"

Pretty sure that we know which one you mean. It's also heavily marketed in Cap d'Agde.

It's the only other one that we are members of. While it does cover the whole of Europe is is predominantly German.

We use it a lot when we are in Germany and have met quite a few from it in Cap but we've not had much in our part of Spain.

Maybe better in the Canary's

By *otwifecouple!Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/North Down

"There is a popular 'Euro' site advertised a lot in the Cita etc

As stated, fab is a bit meh in GC etc

Pretty sure that we know which one you mean. It's also heavily marketed in Cap d'Agde.

It's the only other one that we are members of. While it does cover the whole of Europe is is predominantly German.

We use it a lot when we are in Germany and have met quite a few from it in Cap but we've not had much in our part of Spain.

Maybe better in the Canary's"

Please feel free to pm us the name of this site

By *otwifecouple!Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/North Down

[Removed by poster at 24/03/22 08:10:26]

» Add a new message to this topic