FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Lanzarote - where to stay?

Lanzarote - where to stay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lVie OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hi all,

What's the recommendation for Lanzarote? We're undecided between Play Blanca and Costa Teguise

Where do you usually go and why? Also, any hotel recommended?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etsplayagain69Man  over a year ago

prestwick

Hi I’ve never been to Playa Blanca but Costa teguise is lovely but probably more suited to older folk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

What's the recommendation for Lanzarote? We're undecided between Play Blanca and Costa Teguise

Where do you usually go and why? Also, any hotel recommended?"

We've been going to La Mirage in Gran Canaria two or three times per year for the last 6 years but we're actually flying out to Lanzarote in the early morning and staying in Charco Del Palo (nudist village) just to try something different. We've heard mixed reports on it but fingers crossed it'll be OK.

"Hi all,

We've been going to La Mirage in Gran Canaria two or three times per year for the last 6 years but we're actually flying out to Lanzarote in the early morning and staying in Charco Del Palo (nudist village) just to try something different. We've heard mixed reports on it but fingers crossed it'll be OK.

"

. In playa Jamesat present near airport great food great pool

By *uddlybear53Man  over a year ago

derby

Am a naturist and always go to the Mirador Papagayo which has a Naturist roof area and the Papagayo naturist beaches are awesome and in walkable distance from the hotel.

By *ukecanMan  over a year ago

london

I live near charco del palo if you want some tip for this área , just ask me...xx

By *r SurprisingMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Stay in Puerto Del Carfmen and hire a car... PDC is the liveliest place but central fro trying all the places recommend if you have a car

By *amie4868Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Wish knew that i was there last week

By *ackInBlackMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Costa Teguise for me, every time. Infact i got out there three or four times per year. It's a lovely, fairly small resort, with some excellent bars and restaurants around the old town part. Mostly a chav free zone too, with mainly couples and retirees out there on holiday. Quite a few Fabsters live there as well, mainly couples.

If you need any advice on where to stay, drink, amd eat please get in touch

Caerphilly

"Hi all,

"

Charco Del Palo is very small, and very isolated (no buses within a few miles), and not much going on there in the way of bars or restaurants. You would be better off staying in Costa Teguise, it's only 20 minutes down the road, and you could hire a car or take taxis to Charco Del Palo. Just my opionion though, you may like the quiet laid back ambiance of the place.

"Hi all,

Charco Del Palo is very small, and very isolated (no buses within a few miles), and not much going on there in the way of bars or restaurants. You would be better off staying in Costa Teguise, it's only 20 minutes down the road, and you could hire a car or take taxis to Charco Del Palo. Just my opionion though, you may like the quiet laid back ambiance of the place."

That's just it.... After numerous visits per year for years to La Mirage in Maspalomas and PDI on Gran Canaria and its vibrant "there's anything for any anyone" scene we fancied a change. We hired a car regardless and this way we can just push the "Who's Near" button and if anyone takes our eye, we can either invite them up to this tranquil, beautiful, laid back place for a few drinks and things ....Or..... we take a short drive down the island to meet them .....Best of both worlds.

Thanks for your opinion tho'

"Hi all,

Charco Del Palo is very small, and very isolated (no buses within a few miles), and not much going on there in the way of bars or restaurants. You would be better off staying in Costa Teguise, it's only 20 minutes down the road, and you could hire a car or take taxis to Charco Del Palo. Just my opionion though, you may like the quiet laid back ambiance of the place.

That's just it.... After numerous visits per year for years to La Mirage in Maspalomas and PDI on Gran Canaria and its vibrant "there's anything for any anyone" scene we fancied a change. We hired a car regardless and this way we can just push the "Who's Near" button and if anyone takes our eye, we can either invite them up to this tranquil, beautiful, laid back place for a few drinks and things ....Or..... we take a short drive down the island to meet them .....Best of both worlds.

"

Oh....and we met 3 swinging couples up here on our first night so it ain't that quiet lol

By *ig John 46Man  over a year ago

Matlock

CT for us going in the 4 th April lovely bars with plenty of chance for a play afterwards

By *atino90Man  over a year ago

canary Island

Puerto del Carmen and hire a car to visit the island because is very close to the center. Or if you prefer playa Blanca is nice but is more quiet and you can find good resorts. for any doubt I live here

By *etsplayagain69Man  over a year ago

prestwick

Anyway 2more sleep’s for me and I’ll be in Costa teguise

Caerphilly

"Hi all,

"

I think you are going to have a brilliant holiday. Didn't realise you were hiring a car to get you around the island. One is definitely needed as the lack of a decent bus service means you would be stuck in Charco Del Palo otherwise. So many great place for you to visit as well. I can recommend Arrieta and Punto Majures just up the coast and at the northern tip of the island Orzola, which has some fantastic fish restaurants., Have a great holiday

By *icky and MandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Mmmmm……only 2 more sleeps and we arrive in……..Lanzorrte……..for a well deserved break……..we are looking forward to lots of fun……. &

By *huparCouple  over a year ago

LANZAROTE

We live in Costa Teguise, if anyone wants any advice feel free to message

We just got back from Costa Teguise yesterday….family holiday though so can’t comment on that side of things. Lovely place with plenty of great restaurants & bars…we’ve actually booked to go back at the end of April…..on our own! x

» Add a new message to this topic