FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Which area?

Which area?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveanddebs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Thinking of a holiday to Spain later this year. Which area has the best swinging vibe?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

PDI

By *teveanddebs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Oops should have said, mainland Spain

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Oops should have said, mainland Spain "

There are plenty of clubs on the mainland but they tend to be mostly in the cities rather than the holiday resorts.

There is one club in Salou and another just opened in Benidorm and there are one or two down on the Costa del Sol but that is about it.

"Swinger vibe" I think would be difficult to find in any Spanish resort other than PDI and to a much lesser extent Vera Playa.

Vera Playa is naturist and it does attract quite a few fabbers and there is one club there.

Another alternative could be the area south of Alicante from Guardamar to Torrevieja.

There are quite a few FAB residents and a decent turnover of visitors from here. Also at Guardamar is the only English owned swinger club in Spain (Besos)

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

The club in Salou is an eye opener….. and not in a good way…

"Oops should have said, mainland Spain

There are plenty of clubs on the mainland but they tend to be mostly in the cities rather than the holiday resorts.

There is one club in Salou and another just opened in Benidorm and there are one or two down on the Costa del Sol but that is about it.

"Swinger vibe" I think would be difficult to find in any Spanish resort other than PDI and to a much lesser extent Vera Playa.

Vera Playa is naturist and it does attract quite a few fabbers and there is one club there.

Another alternative could be the area south of Alicante from Guardamar to Torrevieja.

There are quite a few FAB residents and a decent turnover of visitors from here. Also at Guardamar is the only English owned swinger club in Spain (Besos) "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thinking of a holiday to Spain later this year. Which area has the best swinging vibe?

"

As someone else mentioned , there is Besos in Guardamar. Know there were LOTS of swingers in Quesada which is near. Had a few meets around there, before being with Babe. One of those was in an Irish bar in Quesada with a fab couple. Purely got chatting by accident. His Mrs was MY type of curvy and got more and more flirty and touchy with me. He seemed pretty pre occupied with his phone, until a huge grin crossed his face. Turning it round he asked 'Is this you?' A picture of my erection was there on the screen. She squealed in delight as I coyly confirmed. Needless to say, had a good evening and next few days with them

By *ohnsueCouple  over a year ago

Spain

there are 4 or 5 clubs in Torremolinos the best being Papua, well run and very clean.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The club in Salou is an eye opener….. and not in a good way…

"

Pray tell.

» Add a new message to this topic