FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Solo female traveller April/may

Solo female traveller April/may

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oShrinkingViolet OP   Woman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

In two minds Spain or turkey !

Obviously if I decide Spain I can head to a few clubs but Turkey I get more holiday for my money

Has anyone else travelled solo and how did you find it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exoParaTodosMan  over a year ago

Alicante province

"In two minds Spain or turkey !

Obviously if I decide Spain I can head to a few clubs but Turkey I get more holiday for my money

Has anyone else travelled solo and how did you find it ? "

You'd more than likely meet more Fabsters in Spain than Turkey. There is always a fair sprinkling on the Costas. A few helpful souls who would point you in the right direction and even treat you to a drink or two

By *onesome swingerMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I go every year to PDI and I am a solo traveller. As a solo woman you will have more opportunities and invites to meet up with people than a solo male

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You just have to chose PDI. You will be welcomed and treated like the unicorn goddess you obviously are!

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"In two minds Spain or turkey !

Has anyone else travelled solo and how did you find it ? "

Having spent many months and lived in both countries, speak the language, understand the culture, it ultimately down to what you want from a holiday.

I agree that you get more bang for your buck in Turkey than Spain. However, in the Canaries you’ll get a decent return for your pound, plus have clubs available to attend, especially Gran Canaria.

By *somfuntimeCouple  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

We are heading to Vera in Spain on 5th may for a few days. Nude beach, hotel and resorts. Lots to occupy a lady when the sun goes down. Sure you would find slots to amuse you.

» Add a new message to this topic