FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Phones on beaches !

Phones on beaches !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uv2kiss2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Turn them on silent !……..surely any inane calls should be made from the sanctuary of your hotel room .

So far we’ve heard , and so has rest of the beach , ..,,,somebodies Chemo regime , somebody waiting in for a parcel delivery and what somebody had eaten at the hotel buffet the previous evening ! …all at the top of their voices …..ffs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Least it wasn't phone sex!!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Turn them on silent !……..surely any inane calls should be made from the sanctuary of your hotel room .

So far we’ve heard , and so has rest of the beach , ..,,,somebodies Chemo regime , somebody waiting in for a parcel delivery and what somebody had eaten at the hotel buffet the previous evening ! …all at the top of their voices …..ffs "

Maybe those offended by people talking should remain in the sanctuary of their own hotel rooms lol

By *ann SummersMan  over a year ago

Dartford

"Turn them on silent !……..surely any inane calls should be made from the sanctuary of your hotel room .

So far we’ve heard , and so has rest of the beach , ..,,,somebodies Chemo regime , somebody waiting in for a parcel delivery and what somebody had eaten at the hotel buffet the previous evening ! …all at the top of their voices …..ffs "

Totally agree - we go on holiday to get away from the mundane day-to-day tribulations, not to listen to someone elses.

If you want attention I’m sure there are better ways!

By *aughtyAngel24Couple  over a year ago

AUSTRALIA

"

Maybe those offended by people talking should remain in the sanctuary of their own hotel rooms lol"

100% agree, or just don't come on holiday. But what makes people think that their winging is so interesting that they should post a rant here on Fab?!?!? Definitely do not want swing with these people, definitely the unsexiest post ever. What turn off!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's next...sit at the Bar and be quiet? Silent fucking in the Club's?

Pretty ridiculous post, beaches aren't exactly renowned for being peaceful and quiet, are they? Simple solution, either don't listen, or pop in your buds and listen to some whale music?

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Silent fucking I’ve got vision of a silent disco orgy style here. Very surreal.

I always liked my Salsa ringtone on the old Nokias. Very apt for a Spanish beach.

Norwich

The point was …..a little respect for the people around you ! . Speaking that loud smacks of ‘look at me , look at me ‘…..attention seeking at the very least !

"The point was …..a little respect for the people around you ! . Speaking that loud smacks of ‘look at me , look at me ‘…..attention seeking at the very least ! "

Attention seeking, a bit like your pos......nah, I can't say it

By *R-AND-MRS-AWCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"The point was …..a little respect for the people around you ! . Speaking that loud smacks of ‘look at me , look at me ‘…..attention seeking at the very least ! "

Must agree in some aspects. Unless it's an emergency back home......

- you clearly at the wrong beach..

Norwich

"The point was …..a little respect for the people around you ! . Speaking that loud smacks of ‘look at me , look at me ‘…..attention seeking at the very least !

Attention seeking, a bit like your pos......nah, I can't say it "

Yeah you’re right !…..forgot what a forum was for

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

"The point was …..a little respect for the people around you ! . Speaking that loud smacks of ‘look at me , look at me ‘…..attention seeking at the very least !

Yeah you’re right !…..forgot what a forum was for "

What has it got to do with Spain ?

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

Surely should be in general forum

Yeah you’re right !…..forgot what a forum was for

What has it got to do with Spain ?"

Spain has beaches??

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

That went well ....

By *ann SummersMan  over a year ago

Dartford

"That went well ...."

It was a fair point, made that some people don’t want to, or need to, hear unsolicited information about peoples supposedly private lives being broadcast for all to hear.

The fact is that some people decide to shout OP down for them not wanting to hear or listen to it suggesting they are the very same ones that want everyone else to know about their chemo/parcels/menu.

Each to their own but I have spent the last 25 years sitting on trains into London Bridge listening to the most banal bullshit of peoples lives. If you’re going to talk shit, at least make it interesting or entertaining shit.

Personally, rarely take the phone to the beach, not that desperate to remain connected.

I would suspect that, to the person talking about their chemo, to them, it's not actually talking shit?

Suggestion to those complaining, try a Library? though I don't think they're great for getting a tan....but they are quiet, unlike the beach apparently

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

I just text. D.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Shhhh

That's enough, bed time - now go to sleep.

» Add a new message to this topic