FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran canaria, Suite Hotel

Gran canaria, Suite Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone stayed in this Hotel? If says on website you must wear long trousers in the restaurant. Is that correct or can you wear shorts. Only going there as it has a naked rooftop terrace.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, trousers in the restautant.

Depending how long your staying, you might decide to eat out as the menu rotation isnt great.

OK thanks

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Outside of true 5 star environments Ivd never known this enforced in a spanish 3/4 star restaurant. Smart shorts will be perfectly fine.

"Outside of true 5 star environments Ivd never known this enforced in a spanish 3/4 star restaurant. Smart shorts will be perfectly fine. "

First night in the restaurant i was turned away wearing shorts, theres a meet and greet on the entrance

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

"Outside of true 5 star environments Ivd never known this enforced in a spanish 3/4 star restaurant. Smart shorts will be perfectly fine. "

If you had stayed at this hotel you would know that you need to dress respectfully.I have stayed here and never found it much of an imposition.

I found the food plentiful and varied,it’s a great place to stay I find the ai package to be a bargain

By *inimetroMan  over a year ago

ipswich

I stayed at this Hotel in May,I never had a problem wearing smart shorts.I was not asked to wear trousers.

By *kpx69Couple  over a year ago

cumbria

We stayed at the Suites in May/June for 2 weeks and I never wore trousers for the restaurant. Very few people were wearing trousers

By *laytime69Couple  over a year ago

morecambe

So many differing reviews/ views on this hotel and unnecessary unrelated comments regarding food, we’re staying here in October and pretty sure it’s going to be great!!

By *ornyczechwifeCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Is this HL suitehotel? We are going in a month or so. If so is it nice?

"So many differing reviews/ views on this hotel and unnecessary unrelated comments regarding food, we’re staying here in October and pretty sure it’s going to be great!!"

Dont get me wrong, the food is nice and plentifull, but unless the menu has changed since last September, you will have the same buffet food to choose from almost every night. They didnt do "themed" nights that we have found at lots of other hotels weve been to

By *onesome swingerMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Is this HL suitehotel? We are going in a month or so. If so is it nice?"

I stayed at the hotel for a week at the end of March and will be back for 2 weeks in September. I found the hotel clean, friendly, quiet and well maintained.

The food was generally ok with bbq nights thrown in and plenty of variety.

As to wearing long trousers, it applies at dinner times which I complied with however many men did not.

It does not seem to be a rule that is enforced and certainly not followed by many European people. Enjoy your stay.

st helens

Thank you for this. Was the nude terrace any good?

Belfast

"Thank you for this. Was the nude terrace any good?"

The nude terrace is good with 2 tiers. The upper raised one has the 2 plunge pools and the lower just sunbeds.

There are showers on the right as you enter the nudist area which is screened off from the rest of the rooftop area, it is right beside the bar and the view is over the sea whereas the non nude section has views over the beach and the dunes.

The rooftop gets the sun all day long.

st helens

Sounds really good. Any rudeness ever happen up there? My mrs just wants to go topless is that ok all around the place?

Belfast

"Sounds really good. Any rudeness ever happen up there? My mrs just wants to go topless is that ok all around the place?"

I don't believe that play is allowed in the nudist area, not that I witnessed any.

Topless sunbathing seemed to be allowed in all pool areas of the hotel.

By *ent MadamWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Naked tanning is only allowed on one side of the rooftop. With jacuzzi and bar .But it’s totally naked !!! Other side of rooftop is swimwear . 2 pools downstairs costumes .

Kent

Theme nights - yes the hotel has changed a number of food choices . I was there a few weeks ago . Thursdays is a BBQ.

They have definitely upped their choices .

I have been 6 times and the last time was the best . I wont stay anywhere else . I call it my happy place . Rooftop great . Have met some great Fabbers - who are still friends . Walking

Distance to clubs and bars

Thanks all this helps

"Theme nights - yes the hotel has changed a number of food choices . I was there a few weeks ago . Thursdays is a BBQ.

They have definitely upped their choices .

I have been 6 times and the last time was the best . I wont stay anywhere else . I call it my happy place . Rooftop great . Have met some great Fabbers - who are still friends . Walking

Distance to clubs and bars "

Glad its changed as it is a nice hotel, has lots of plus points but just needed fine tuning we felt. The gentleman on reception was outstanding, name might have been Bartholemew or something noticable, we even put his name down as our vote, but the guy who runs the rooftop bar is great too, great conversations

"Sounds really good. Any rudeness ever happen up there? My mrs just wants to go topless is that ok all around the place?"

We never saw any 'play' happening, and you can just go topless in the nude area if you want, unsure about the rest of the hotel as we spent all our sunbathing in the naked area

st helens

"Sounds really good. Any rudeness ever happen up there? My mrs just wants to go topless is that ok all around the place?

We never saw any 'play' happening, and you can just go topless in the nude area if you want, unsure about the rest of the hotel as we spent all our sunbathing in the naked area"

Thank you

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

missed us then last week,we played up their

and nude means nude

Kent

[Removed by poster at 14/07/22 16:55:56]

Kent

I have witnessed twice , ladies who had bikini bottoms on , next to the jacuzzi,A security man came up to them and informed them of the protocol for that side of the rooftop.As

a adult hotel it has a lot of naturist who frequent the hotel . And No there is No play up there .

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

yes their Is

and all you do is moan at the management,we witnessed your angry & embarrassing temper last September

"grabs popcorn"

By *oves_funMan  over a year ago

Douglas

Staying Hotel Suite 5-16th any tips appreciated.

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"yes their Is

and all you do is moan at the management,we witnessed your angry & embarrassing temper last September"

By *enturionsCouple  over a year ago

chester

We have stayed didn’t wear long trousers once.

Going again september

By *enturionsCouple  over a year ago

chester

"Thank you for this. Was the nude terrace any good?"

Fantastic we didn’t even bother going to the beach last October

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Has anyone stayed in this Hotel? If says on website you must wear long trousers in the restaurant. Is that correct or can you wear shorts.

"

You could travel wearing long trousers then you have some in case they are required.

Thanks guys

By *4nd5omeMan  over a year ago

leicester

Hi fabbers. Anyone know if they have an open and close time for nude terrace.? As in can jacuzzis be used at night ?

» Add a new message to this topic