FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Transfers from GC Airport

Transfers from GC Airport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay68 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Jet2 have sent us an email saying that there are supply challenges with private transfer vehicles and private transfer drivers in Gran Canaria, which means there may be a longer wait time for the transfer on arrival at Gran Canaria airport.

Has anyone experienced this recently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ughandJayneCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

Get your kicks on bus 66. By the time you've stopped at every other hotel in PdI on the way to yours it'll probably be quicker than a coach or minibus transfer. Takes about 20 minutes from the airport to the resort.

Check the guaguasglobal app from Apple/Android.

By *ncubussuccubusCouple  over a year ago

funky

We flew in... Straight through passport control... Into a taxi with no waiting... €35 and about 25 mins later we were at the door of the apartment...

Will be doing this in future.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 19/07/22 09:47:55]

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I experienced this in June. My private transfer didn’t turn up. Luckily I was approached by another driver that rang the company I was using and then took me to my hotel. They must have sorted the finances between them as I didn’t have to pay anything else.

Usually though, we would get the 66 bus as it’s so much easier but this was at night after they’d stopped running.

"Jet2 have sent us an email saying that there are supply challenges with private transfer vehicles and private transfer drivers in Gran Canaria, which means there may be a longer wait time for the transfer on arrival at Gran Canaria airport.

Has anyone experienced this recently?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We took the bus and will happily do so again. A short ride into PDI from the airport and runs frequently. Have fun!

"Get your kicks on bus 66. By the time you've stopped at every other hotel in PdI on the way to yours it'll probably be quicker than a coach or minibus transfer. Takes about 20 minutes from the airport to the resort.

Check the guaguasglobal app from Apple/Android.

"

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

What taxi company did you use for the 35euro ride to pdi x

worthing

"We flew in... Straight through passport control... Into a taxi with no waiting... €35 and about 25 mins later we were at the door of the apartment...

Will be doing this in future."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is definitely some issue with availability of Private Transfers, I presume down to a shortage of drivers?

We have always used Sun Transfers, which always cost around 56 Euro. I just priced them, for our trip in October and it's now 114 Euro....YET a taxi is still only around 37 Euro?

By *ncubussuccubusCouple  over a year ago

funky

"What taxi company did you use for the 35euro ride to pdi x"

Hi

The licenced taxis have fixed prices from the airport to PDI... They are all outside the airport and have taxi lights on the roof .. they have red or green roofs usually..

I gave the guy €40 to include a tip..

By *os1Man  over a year ago

mogan

The one who wants to contact me I take him and pick him up at the airport with the affordable price

worthing

Just booked again with ,booking .com, one way airport to playa del ingles £31,50

» Add a new message to this topic