FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Private villas/bungalows to rent PDI/Maspalomas

Private villas/bungalows to rent PDI/Maspalomas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rax and Mantis OP   Couple  over a year ago

Epsom

Hi guys, does anyone have any details for private villas or bungalows for rent in or around the PDI/Maspalomas area. We're looking for secluded/private enough in the garden to sunbathe nude with either a pool or jacuzzi.

Please message privately,so not to fall foul or just post names if you know of something...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

There's lots on AirBnB and such places. Unfortunately none of the sites will tell you whether the place is overlooked or not

Epsom

"There's lots on AirBnB and such places. Unfortunately none of the sites will tell you whether the place is overlooked or not "

Your absolutely right, but what we're and possibly others would want to know is, will/are the owners ok with spot of nude bathing friendly. Without going to the 2 main complexes that are 100% lifestyle based.

Just want the benefits of the nude bathing (with maybe the option for a bit of low key fun) without shocked owners, management companies or neighbours overlooking or walking in.

It's a tall ask, but I'm sure someone knows of such a place guys..

By *unNseaPDIMan  over a year ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

In my opinion, best option is renting a private bungalow at Booking or Airbnb (old area is better located). Usually you can find the best managing for owners, because they provide their gardens with privacy gadgets. Be careful with pictures, you could have some sorprises, like a neighbor windows views to your accommodations. You can to get in with an independent entrance in some of them, this is perfect for avoiding the receptionist when you want to invite people into.

For avoiding risk, the best option is a villa, but it will cost much more and maybe it is worse located.

Maybe I wouldn’t be the best man for advice you, because I live here and don’t spend much time into the accommodation, lol. However if You want ask me more info in private I will be honest and trying to help you.

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

"There's lots on AirBnB and such places. Unfortunately none of the sites will tell you whether the place is overlooked or not

Your absolutely right, but what we're and possibly others would want to know is, will/are the owners ok with spot of nude bathing friendly. Without going to the 2 main complexes that are 100% lifestyle based.

Just want the benefits of the nude bathing (with maybe the option for a bit of low key fun) without shocked owners, management companies or neighbours overlooking or walking in.

It's a tall ask, but I'm sure someone knows of such a place guys.."

Anytime we book something like this we always use Google Earth to look all around the place from every angle.

Epsom

[Removed by poster at 19/08/22 12:53:19]

By *cania 730Man  over a year ago

newton stewart

club maspalomas suites and spa book a bungalow with jacuzzi enclosed garden for nude sunbathing i’m heading bock there next week second time tis year really good

Epsom

I'll take a look

Epsom

"club maspalomas suites and spa book a bungalow with jacuzzi enclosed garden for nude sunbathing i’m heading bock there next week second time tis year really good "

What a gem, just what were looking for.

I'll book it next year...

By *cania 730Man  over a year ago

newton stewart

really nice complex adults only make sure book a room with jacuzzi as they don’t all have one look on there website or inbox me privately for more information i have used this place for at least four years

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, does anyone have any details for private villas or bungalows for rent in or around the PDI/Maspalomas area. We're looking for secluded/private enough in the garden to sunbathe nude with either a pool or jacuzzi.

Please message privately,so not to fall foul or just post names if you know of something..."

PM'd you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are looking for the same kind of accommodation, club maspalomas looking good

» Add a new message to this topic