FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > November in PDI - advice please x

November in PDI - advice please x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nsatiable_Couple555 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mid Cornwall

We are planning to visit PDI the last 2 weeks November.

Could anyone tell us what the weather is like and if popular with swingers?

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

south

Weathers still glorious low to mid 20s

And there’s a few posts already for people goin in nov!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2nd week. Just booked. Can’t wait.

Mid Cornwall

"Weathers still glorious low to mid 20s

And there’s a few posts already for people goin in nov!"

We saw that but this one is purely to ask advice on weather and if swinging scene is busy.

Thank you x

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

We saw that but this one is purely to ask advice on weather and if swinging scene is busy.

Thank you x"

Yes the weather is still good, it's good enough to go to the beach pretty much all year but cooler in the evenings Jan and Feb

The swinging scene is busiest March and October in our experiences but is still great in November even last year when everything closed at midnight we had a great time

The really quiet months are July and August

Mid Cornwall

Thank you x

Yes the weather is still good, it's good enough to go to the beach pretty much all year but cooler in the evenings Jan and Feb

The swinging scene is busiest March and October in our experiences but is still great in November even last year when everything closed at midnight we had a great time

The really quiet months are July and August "

Thank you guys for the advice, we go regularly and just come back, season is just picking up. We don't like going when it's packed with swingers so sounds like November will be just right.

We went April this year for a month and weather was very mixed. From the private messages we're getting and the kind replies on here looks like November will be better. It's mainly so I can decide if I need to pack our wet suits to body board or just get away with rash vests.

Maybe see you out there. If not, have fun xxx

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

Thank you x

Thank you guys for the advice, we go regularly and just come back, season is just picking up. We don't like going when it's packed with swingers so sounds like November will be just right.

We went April this year for a month and weather was very mixed. From the private messages we're getting and the kind replies on here looks like November will be better. It's mainly so I can decide if I need to pack our wet suits to body board or just get away with rash vests.

Maybe see you out there. If not, have fun xxx"

The weather has cooled down a notch since you were here and the days are down to just under the 30s. By November I guess we will be at our usual 24/25.

We've had some good swell coming through and nice glassy conditions in the mornings. I've never surfed north of the island (although I'd love to) but at the lighthouse I have bodyboarded all year round just in baggies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're heading out first week of November, any other fab couples about the same time X

By *aucySouWestersCouple  over a year ago

Devon

Super weather….just right for nude sunbathing.

Swingers….everywhere!

November is a great time to go, a good balance of nationalities and not a Brit takeover like October can be.

Mid Cornwall

Thank you x

Maybe see you out there. If not, have fun xxx

The weather has cooled down a notch since you were here and the days are down to just under the 30s. By November I guess we will be at our usual 24/25.

We've had some good swell coming through and nice glassy conditions in the mornings. I've never surfed north of the island (although I'd love to) but at the lighthouse I have bodyboarded all year round just in baggies."

Thank you guys for update. Sorry never got to the club. We were boarding on PDI, last few days surf was unreal. Thinking of buying a shorti for our November visit. Off to beach tomorrow to improve my skills so when we come in November I can join the big boys, thats not just at the clubs lol xxx

Mid Cornwall

"Super weather….just right for nude sunbathing.

Swingers….everywhere!

November is a great time to go, a good balance of nationalities and not a Brit takeover like October can be. "

Sounds perfect, love the balance of different nationalities

» Add a new message to this topic