FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > corralejo

corralejo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cania 730 OP   Man  over a year ago

newton stewart

hi could anyone recommend accommodate airbnb etc near corralejo town center for a week in october around the 23/24 th for a week even better if it was a naturist accommodation

k

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *keptic69Man  over a year ago

solihull

I think the only naturist accommodation in Corralejo is Infiniti.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

look on airbnb, we stayed at one on the La cappenella (or something like that) and just asked the hosts if it was suitable for naturist sunbathing. just look at all the photos on their adds to see if its got high fences and not overlooked

By *keptic69Man  over a year ago

solihull

If you mean La Capellania, also known as Tamaragua, that is about 3 miles out of Corralejo. Need transport or use taxis or bus service.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

.....and driving past, it looks like a war zone, graffiti, broken windows,derelict business buildings, closed down cinema and just one small bar, I believe.

By *cania 730 OP   Man  over a year ago

newton stewart

ok thanks for that i will give that one a miss ! i am looking for one near the town and stone circles

k

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

yes I do mean that one. the bombed out shops at the front do not make it a valid case but the villas within the area are well appointed and most have a plunge pool and high fences. you you need transport but as car hire is pretty cheap, especially compared to the greek islands its not too painful.

we obviously have simple needs but the one we used was fine for a couple of years on the run up to covid

» Add a new message to this topic