FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Servatur Don Miguel

Servatur Don Miguel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyGFcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Devon

Hope you are all well and can be of a little assistance to us again. We went to Pdi for our first visit a couple of months ago and loved it and are looking to go again beginning of October as know it will be alot busier as clubs were a little quite as we found out we went out of season. I know I've left it a little last minute but I'm not really the sort who plans like a bit of spontaneity. So my question is I've seen the servatur Don Miguel at a decent prices and looks a nice hotel. Have any of you stayed there and what's it like ie location, nude terrace or is she OK to go topless? We stayed in the abora catarina last time which was lovely but to many children for us and we like to eat at different places. Thank you in advance for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Hope you are all well and can be of a little assistance to us again. We went to Pdi for our first visit a couple of months ago and loved it and are looking to go again beginning of October as know it will be alot busier as clubs were a little quite as we found out we went out of season. I know I've left it a little last minute but I'm not really the sort who plans like a bit of spontaneity. So my question is I've seen the servatur Don Miguel at a decent prices and looks a nice hotel. Have any of you stayed there and what's it like ie location, nude terrace or is she OK to go topless? We stayed in the abora catarina last time which was lovely but to many children for us and we like to eat at different places. Thank you in advance for your help. "

We keep meaning to go and have a look at this hotel as its usually very cheap and gets great reviews.

Devon

"Hope you are all well and can be of a little assistance to us again. We went to Pdi for our first visit a couple of months ago and loved it and are looking to go again beginning of October as know it will be alot busier as clubs were a little quite as we found out we went out of season. I know I've left it a little last minute but I'm not really the sort who plans like a bit of spontaneity. So my question is I've seen the servatur Don Miguel at a decent prices and looks a nice hotel. Have any of you stayed there and what's it like ie location, nude terrace or is she OK to go topless? We stayed in the abora catarina last time which was lovely but to many children for us and we like to eat at different places. Thank you in advance for your help.

We keep meaning to go and have a look at this hotel as its usually very cheap and gets great reviews."

That's exactly what we have been thinking.

By *aveywMan  over a year ago

tramore

I’m going from the 2nd -9th. First time at this hotel so looking forward to hearing from people who’ve stayed

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

We have never stayed either but know it’s very nice as we had a look round it

Adults only a plus and also close to yumbo centre

Devon

"We have never stayed either but know it’s very nice as we had a look round it

Adults only a plus and also close to yumbo centre"

Thanks for your reply. I suppose for the price it's worth a try. We are not really ones for staying in the hotel like to get out and about and get on the cocktails haha

By *havencoupleCouple  over a year ago

Southend Essex

Hiya

We too was looking for an adults only hotel where we could sunbath nude when it was too windy for the beach & right next to the Yumbo for eating out and found that the Playa del sol hotel was exactly that plus as a bonus it seemed to be the cheapest too ,,,highly recommend it xx

By *ampshireharryMan  over a year ago

Ringwood

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562819-d237083-Reviews-Servatur_Don_Miguel_Adults_Only-Playa_del_Ingles_Maspalomas_Gran_Canaria_Canary_Islands.html

» Add a new message to this topic