FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > New Years Eve at Eden_GC

New Years Eve at Eden_GC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *den_GC OP   Couple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

This year's theme for New Years Eve will be......UV/Neon!

This will be a free entry event. Solo males, solo ladies and couples are welcome.

Pizza

Sides

Snacks

Free Cava at midnight

Free shots all night

Hot tub

Large social areas

Semi-private and private playrooms

The whole club will be available to everyone on this night.

The theme is not mandatory of course but it's nice to join in

The club will be decorated in UV/Neon and I will provide a few bits and pieces for people to wear and use

Doors open at 9pm as usual.

Lets party into 2023!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So have had to change the food situation. Unfortunately the restaurant that we normally use is no longer open so I am looking for an alternative OR will be making a cold buffet myself. But rest assured there WILL be food, snacks, Cava and shots all for FREE.....Well rent of a locker and drinks but no ticket price or entry to be paid

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"So have had to change the food situation. Unfortunately the restaurant that we normally use is no longer open so I am looking for an alternative OR will be making a cold buffet myself. But rest assured there WILL be food, snacks, Cava and shots all for FREE.....Well rent of a locker and drinks but no ticket price or entry to be paid "

I hope it all goes well

"So have had to change the food situation. Unfortunately the restaurant that we normally use is no longer open so I am looking for an alternative OR will be making a cold buffet myself. But rest assured there WILL be food, snacks, Cava and shots all for FREE.....Well rent of a locker and drinks but no ticket price or entry to be paid

I hope it all goes well "

So do I. Lol. We'll make it work

Not long now! So long 2022! Hola 2023!

We will be OPEN. And the theme is UV/Neon! Don't worry if you don't have anything I will have some stuff to be used and of course the theme participation is not mandatory.

9pm, free entry, free Cava at midnight, free shots, cold buffet, bar snacks etc.

Male spaces will be limited, so get here early to get a space.

***FIRST COME FIRST SERVE***

If we DO reach capacity, I will post online to warn people to save a wasted trip to us.

Come and ring out the old year with us in Eden_GC.

By *lake ElleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

[Removed by poster at 30/12/22 12:56:19]

By *lake ElleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Hola

Sounds fantastic!

We're looking forward to being back in PDI and catching up. Hoping we'll be able to squeeze in for NYE xx

Eeeek! One more sleep!

Just a quick reminder, taxis might be a bit of a wait on Saturday night. We will try our best to get taxis and get you back safely. Just let one of us know at the bar before you leave you need a taxi

By *nsatiable_Couple555Couple  over a year ago

Mid Cornwall

"Not long now! So long 2022! Hola 2023!

We will be OPEN. And the theme is UV/Neon! Don't worry if you don't have anything I will have some stuff to be used and of course the theme participation is not mandatory.

9pm, free entry, free Cava at midnight, free shots, cold buffet, bar snacks etc.

If we DO reach capacity, I will post online to warn people to save a wasted trip to us.

Come and ring out the old year with us in Eden_GC."

Wish we were there to join in the fun, sounds like a great night planned. Enjoy and Happy New Year xxx

"Not long now! So long 2022! Hola 2023!

Come and ring out the old year with us in Eden_GC.

Wish we were there to join in the fun, sounds like a great night planned. Enjoy and Happy New Year xxx"

Thanks guys. Happy New Year to you and yours

"Hola

Sounds fantastic!

We're looking forward to being back in PDI and catching up. Hoping we'll be able to squeeze in for NYE xx"

Of course you guys are ALWAYS welcome

IT'S HEEEEEEERE! EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

UV/Neon NYE at Eden_GC

This is a FREE ENTRY party for EVERYONE. Solo males are welcome, your attendance is on a first come first serve basis so you need to get to us early to secure a place.

Tonight the whole club is available to EVERYONE. This includes-

Hot tub

Playrooms

Glory-Holes

Lounges and much more.....

There will be food, snacks, branded drinks, free Cava at midnight, free shots the works

Come see 2022 out with BANG (hopefully) and begin 2023 with a great party

So send a message. Comment. Read our profile and veris. Also check out our Club Reviews and follow the link on top of the page to our site

By *imon2016Man  over a year ago

Dublin

If I could give one recommendation, for a great club with really sound friendly staff, it would be for Eden.

Wish I could be there again tonight.

So if you are in PDI make sure you go, for what's sure to be a brilliant night. They really pull out all the stops on special occasions.

Happy New Year to all at Eden.

"If I could give one recommendation, for a great club with really sound friendly staff, it would be for Eden.

Wish I could be there again tonight.

So if you are in PDI make sure you go, for what's sure to be a brilliant night. They really pull out all the stops on special occasions.

Happy New Year to all at Eden. "

Happy New Year to you my lovely!

Wish you were here and we can't wait to see you again

» Add a new message to this topic