FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > What PDI swinging club is best

What PDI swinging club is best

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What PDI swinging club is best for a couple who are new and looking for a friendly safe club bearing in mind the recent damming post about the secrets club

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"What PDI swinging club is best for a couple who are new and looking for a friendly safe club bearing in mind the recent damming post about the secrets club "

For last year's Swingers guide:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/1388326

Two new venues in PDI:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/1408589

Route69 have a profile and we have left a review of their club on their verifications.

The Swingers Guide will be updated when the authors arrive back in PDI in a few weeks time.

It is very accurate but as mentioned we have two new venues:

Peaches & Cream

Route69

Studio69 is no longer open but we hear they will be opening in the Cita as Deja Vu.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I'd just been telling him in another thread how friendly and informative you are!

"I'd just been telling him in another thread how friendly and informative you are!"

Thank you

All the hard work was done by Justusboth2013, a couple who have no motive other than their love for PDI. Once again, we thank them. Also putting in the hard yards is our web administrator who works tirelessly on maintaining our site.

Being friendly is easy when you have a community such as ours. Last night we had a large number of people in, but the vibe was amazing, people wiped the beds after they used them, made no mess in the toilets, put their towels away etc and were polite, courteous and patient with our staff. People are easy to love when we feel so much love from them. Again, we feel very lucky and are appreciative.

By *oey3Man  over a year ago

galway

To me eden is the best

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Eden is the best I would say

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We have only visited Eden GC, 3 times in fact and wouldn't go anywhere else it has everything we need

» Add a new message to this topic