FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Best Bars in PDI

Best Bars in PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hropsGuy69 OP   Man  over a year ago

telford

Ok so I’ve been to GC twice last year and spent most evenings around the restaurants in Meloneras then taxis late on to Cita etc for the “clubs”..

I’m back there in May , but this time id like to try more “vanilla bars “ in pdi before then going to Cita for example ..

Question is - where are the bars in pdi as it’s such a big area I don’t want to be random exploring …

Is there a key focal area for vanilla bars in pdi ??

(That are of course nice to go to)..

Any advice appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"Ok so I’ve been to GC twice last year and spent most evenings around the restaurants in Meloneras then taxis late on to Cita etc for the “clubs”..

I’m back there in May , but this time id like to try more “vanilla bars “ in pdi before then going to Cita for example ..

Question is - where are the bars in pdi as it’s such a big area I don’t want to be random exploring …

Any advice appreciated x"

This question is frequently asked and in response Justusboth2013 have compiled a guide for newcomers to the Island. Thank you to them.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/1388326

New to PDI are Peaches and Cream and Route69. They both have fab profiles. Both classy new venues not to be missed.

Also soon to come deja vu which will be a bar opening in the Cita.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Bookmarking

telford

"Ok so I’ve been to GC twice last year and spent most evenings around the restaurants in Meloneras then taxis late on to Cita etc for the “clubs”..

Any advice appreciated x

This question is frequently asked and in response Justusboth2013 have compiled a guide for newcomers to the Island. Thank you to them.

New to PDI are Peaches and Cream and Route69. They both have fab profiles. Both classy new venues not to be missed.

Also soon to come deja vu which will be a bar opening in the Cita. "

Hi thanks for the reply - yeah I’m aware of that guide, a great one it is too , but concious it’s geared towards swinger bars / clubs - I’m aware of all the Cita and yumbo bars but I was specifically looking for vanilla ones too hence my post

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Shenanigans, below the Red Cow near the Yumbo. The entertainment starts at 9pm, fun and belly laughs guaranteed (with plenty of innuendos!)

Any advice appreciated x

Hi thanks for the reply - yeah I’m aware of that guide, a great one it is too , but concious it’s geared towards swinger bars / clubs - I’m aware of all the Cita and yumbo bars but I was specifically looking for vanilla ones too hence my post "

If we were doing a vanilla bar crawl we would probably include:

Tipsy Hammock

Paddy's

Shenanigans

Red Cow

GameOn

Sparkles

Ricky's

Karoake Kelly's

Bar Diamonds

Galway girl

Centro Salud (not a bar. emergency clinic for a liver transplant)

telford

"Shenanigans, below the Red Cow near the Yumbo. The entertainment starts at 9pm, fun and belly laughs guaranteed (with plenty of innuendos!) "

Great thanks !

telford

Any advice appreciated x

Hi thanks for the reply - yeah I’m aware of that guide, a great one it is too , but concious it’s geared towards swinger bars / clubs - I’m aware of all the Cita and yumbo bars but I was specifically looking for vanilla ones too hence my post

Tipsy Hammock

Paddy's

Shenanigans

Red Cow

GameOn

Sparkles

Ricky's

Karoake Kelly's

Bar Diamonds

Galway girl

"

Awesome thankyou !!!

Any advice appreciated x

Tipsy Hammock

Paddy's

Shenanigans

Red Cow

GameOn

Sparkles

Ricky's

Karoake Kelly's

Bar Diamonds

Galway girl

Awesome thankyou !!!"

Have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How exciting, just arrived in PDI Gold, looking forward to finding out what fun is to be had, and maybe meeting someone to show us around! Feel free to PM suggestions! X

» Add a new message to this topic