FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fuerteventura

Fuerteventura

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nt121 OP   Man  over a year ago

hgv

Hi all I'm looking for advice for nudist beach for a bi male if anyone can help and a good place to stay.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ncubus1976Man  over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"Hi all I'm looking for advice for nudist beach for a bi male if anyone can help and a good place to stay."

hi there…

Almost all beaches in the island are clothing optional. You’ll notice easily when you get nudist areas. Just avoid beaches on the towns.

And there’s no problem if you’re bi, gay, straight o whatever… LOL

By *lesureatlesureCouple  over a year ago

Nottofar

Apart from the Town beaches all the beaches are clothes optional whether you are a bi male or not.If your looking for fun on the beach you have the wrong Island.

By *imber373Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Apart from the Town beaches all the beaches are clothes optional whether you are a bi male or not.If your looking for fun on the beach you have the wrong Island."

Not my personal experience

plenty of fun to be had and the couples I’ve met last time weren’t even on fab. Anyways, maybe we should keep this quiet.

Whilst not a swinging destination like GC and no clubs on the island it’s possible to have a fab time, straight bi gay or whatever floats your boat

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

"Apart from the Town beaches all the beaches are clothes optional whether you are a bi male or not.If your looking for fun on the beach you have the wrong Island.

Not my personal experience

plenty of fun to be had and the couples I’ve met last time weren’t even on fab. Anyways, maybe we should keep this quiet.

Whilst not a swinging destination like GC and no clubs on the island it’s possible to have a fab time, straight bi gay or whatever floats your boat "

Agreed. We always have a lot of fun here, including at the beach.....discretely, of course and therein lies the rest of the tale. Maybe not as many exhibitionists as GC?

» Add a new message to this topic