FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > HL Suites

HL Suites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgasmicFun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gwent

Hi all looking for views on this hotel, good ok or bad, love the Caterina but to many kids this March, adults only should be adults only ,x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itaniumMonkeyMan  over a year ago

Buriton

"Hi all looking for views on this hotel, good ok or bad, love the Caterina but to many kids this March, adults only should be adults only ,x"

Good 4 Star and reasonably priced. I stayed there Feb/Mar this year, half board.

Rooms not massive but neat and clean, hotel was renovated couple of years ago.

Food was better than I expected, each night is themed but "Spanish" is the dominant trait running through most. Buffet with lots of choice, BBQ several times a week.

Roof top bar and solarium - one side of the bar is textile. the opposite side, behind a screen is the nudist area where there are two hot tubs and lots of sun loungers. A great option if the wind is whipping up sand on the beach. Bar is a nice place to be at sunset. 2 x pools (1 is good for doing laps) on ground floor. Spa and Gym.

Mainly German guests but several Brits and other nations. ZERO kids.

The only negative is the lifts are painfully small, slow and not coordinated between the 2 banks, I used the stairs as much as possible especially going down.

5 min max to PDI beach (textile), head south for about 10-15 min more to PDI nudist beach but as soon as get away from bars lots of naked sunbathing. The "Old" Kiosk 4 (Swingers) nudist beach near the lighthouse is about a 45 min walk on the beach.

Eden about 10 min walk, Cita Centre 30 min - assumes not wearing "heels"!

Other than the lifts this is a great hotel, I plan to stay there when I return this year with my girlfriend.

By *akedTradesmanMan  over a year ago

grimsby

We stayed here last year and we loved the hotel, only downside was that there wasn’t any entertainment on the evenings. Rooms were spotless, restaurant very good and air condition was essential as we stayed in august. Would happily return

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Great location

Good food

Really clean room and bathroom

Nude sun terrace with jacuzzis

Bar beside sun terrace

And on my last day I discovered a spa in the basement

Loved the place ....leave on your see who's near as others will be on the same sun Terrace

Nice walk to Cita or Yumbo

By *rax and MantisCouple  over a year ago

Epsom

"Hi all looking for views on this hotel, good ok or bad, love the Caterina but to many kids this March, adults only should be adults only ,x

Good 4 Star and reasonably priced. I stayed there Feb/Mar this year, half board.

Rooms not massive but neat and clean, hotel was renovated couple of years ago.

Food was better than I expected, each night is themed but "Spanish" is the dominant trait running through most. Buffet with lots of choice, BBQ several times a week.

Roof top bar and solarium - one side of the bar is textile. the opposite side, behind a screen is the nudist area where there are two hot tubs and lots of sun loungers. A great option if the wind is whipping up sand on the beach. Bar is a nice place to be at sunset. 2 x pools (1 is good for doing laps) on ground floor. Spa and Gym.

Mainly German guests but several Brits and other nations. ZERO kids.

The only negative is the lifts are painfully small, slow and not coordinated between the 2 banks, I used the stairs as much as possible especially going down.

5 min max to PDI beach (textile), head south for about 10-15 min more to PDI nudist beach but as soon as get away from bars lots of naked sunbathing. The "Old" Kiosk 4 (Swingers) nudist beach near the lighthouse is about a 45 min walk on the beach.

Eden about 10 min walk, Cita Centre 30 min - assumes not wearing "heels"!

Other than the lifts this is a great hotel, I plan to stay there when I return this year with my girlfriend."

Outstanding review, we've been once, but going again in early June.

By *oobyLouAndMikeCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi all we are currently staying there and it is our 3rd time. We love the nudist rooftop area and that the whole hotel is adults only. The pool areas in the ground floor are nice too.

Totally agree with previous reviews all good but lifts can be a bit of a pain.

The food genuinely is pretty good, we have def had worse.

Would recommend the hotel.

By *azzzzzMan  over a year ago

Downham Market

Staying on the 7th May for 5 nights with a girlfriend. Looking for naughty fun!!

Gwent

Is this an online hotel or Jet2 TUI package hotel ??

By *azzzzzMan  over a year ago

Downham Market

I booked on booking. Com

X

By *inojCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Would definitely recommend and echo previous comments.

The roof top nude terrace is superb, especially so close to the bar.

We've stayed here 3 times with visits 4 and 5 already booked !!

Can't wait

By *rax and MantisCouple  over a year ago

Epsom

"Is this an online hotel or Jet2 TUI package hotel ??"

We booked AI with Tui

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

july 5th for us

5th time

By *ensualone224Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Cheapest rate is on the hotel's own website in my experience

By *each loversCouple  over a year ago

Llanelli

June 8th to 16th for us. First time staying at this hotel.

By *inkycouple007Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Stayed there last October and rebooked for this October. Very nice hotel very clean and food was great .. naked roof terrace is nice and good cocktails would recommend all inclusive very handy

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

We stayed there last sept and again mid Jan this year. Can not fault it in any way. Food excellent,cocktails tasty. Loved the nudist area on the roof. Was party on every day with a few we got to know. All inclusive worked for us too. Looking forward to going back again next Oct/Nov.

By *kpx69Couple  over a year ago

cumbria

The Spa at HL suites is fantastic, great if you're feeling groggy from the night before.

Gwent

Can someone tell me what the difference from HL Suites and HL Nardos or is it the same as looking to book.

By *inkycouple007Couple  over a year ago

dublin

"We stayed there last sept and again mid Jan this year. Can not fault it in any way. Food excellent,cocktails tasty. Loved the nudist area on the roof. Was party on every day with a few we got to know. All inclusive worked for us too. Looking forward to going back again next Oct/Nov."

We’re booked 11th oct to 18th

By *ool CowboyMan  over a year ago

Tralee

HL in the morning 7th May , say hi don't be shy

By *luebutterflyCouple 52 weeks ago

Sphincter on Sea

We're going 28th June for 4 nights. Looking forward to it.

» Add a new message to this topic