FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > La Mirage.

La Mirage.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi. Does anyone know if there is a problem with La Mirage? We've been trying to book and just emailed to ask if we can book over the phone or any other way but we couldn't. Hopefully they're not closing. Just wondering because when we asked how we could book, we just got a very brief 'I don't know' as a reply and no other information.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umgetusCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

There is a problem with their website at the mo. Friends of ours have been trying to book and have struggled. Best give them a call.

By *ddcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There is a problem with their website at the mo. Friends of ours have been trying to book and have struggled. Best give them a call."

Thanks guys... will do.

By *asillaCouple  over a year ago

North West

Noticed recently that Home, Gallery, Rates, contact, complex are all available to view on their site but booking isn't, so you can't check availability or book dates. Been like that for a good few weeks. Don't think there is a problem though going bust as we have just booked our private taxi with them via email for June...good luck xx

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We've been trying to check availability for a while but booking page not there. Kept thinking that it was a glitch that would get fixed, but it didn't. I was thinking of asking on here too if anyone else had the same problem.. glad it's not just me!

By *ickeyandmouseCouple 52 weeks ago

nr Alicante

It’s still not working? Very strange!

By *ultansofswingCouple 52 weeks ago

blanch

We’ve tried also but can’t get on to the site to book for February

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Ring Wendy, always very helpful

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 52 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I had a chat with Wendy. The booking system is run by a third party, and it's them that are down. They've had a series of problems and when they fix one, another crops up.

So they've no real idea when it will be back online. But as soon as they can.

By *aucySouWestersCouple 52 weeks ago

Devon

Emailed and had a reply from Wendy ( La M star!)…it’s an internal problem which is being worked on as part of an upgrade and hopefully sorted….soon!

By *rilly biscuitsCouple 52 weeks ago

canary islands, mainly gran canaria

All back up and running now, just booked 14th June

By *martExplorersCouple 52 weeks ago

Colchester

We tried to book a couple of weeks ago, called up, same as what has been said here and can see its a 3rd party booking system that the hotel have no control over - what greeted with the same answer of "yes its down, no idea when it will be back up" - who I spoke to didn't seem to give 2 turds, we ended up booking elsewhere, maybe next time......

» Add a new message to this topic