FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > The clubs of Gran Canaria

The clubs of Gran Canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andb69 OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

leeds

It's been several years since we visited Gran Canaria, even though we now live on a neighbouring island, and we were wondering what the club scene is like these days. In the past we had some good times at 2x2, but wondered what others now consider to be the best swingers' clubs. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_TwoCouple 46 weeks ago

east kent

Following

By *hycouple18Couple 46 weeks ago

Glasgow

Following with interest x

leeds

"It's been several years since we visited Gran Canaria, even though we now live on a neighbouring island, and we were wondering what the club scene is like these days. In the past we had some good times at 2x2, but wondered what others now consider to be the best swingers' clubs. Any advice greatly appreciated."

Bump!!!

By *SCouple81Couple 46 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

https://edenswingersclub.com/index.php/en/swingers-guide-to-pdi

Check this out. Very detailed and in our opinion accurate description and advice.

leeds

"https://edenswingersclub.com/index.php/en/swingers-guide-to-pdi

Check this out. Very detailed and in our opinion accurate description and advice. "

Thanks very much!

By *-4pleasureCouple 46 weeks ago

Belfast

Bookmark

By *ou Only Live TwiceCouple 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

Apart from that very informative guide, there has not been a lot of discussion about clubs in PDI recently.

By *oey69essexdoggerMan 46 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

"Apart from that very informative guide, there has not been a lot of discussion about clubs in PDI recently."

Maybe because quite a few are closed for their summer hol/ shutdown or only open reduced nights. There are still plenty of veris for the ones that are open.

By *ou Only Live TwiceCouple 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Apart from that very informative guide, there has not been a lot of discussion about clubs in PDI recently.

Maybe because quite a few are closed for their summer hol/ shutdown or only open reduced nights. There are still plenty of veris for the ones that are open. "

I was referring to recently not the last few weeks! I wasn't referring to veris either. Apart from that a very useful reply

By *I TwoCouple 46 weeks ago

all around

"Apart from that very informative guide, there has not been a lot of discussion about clubs in PDI recently.

Maybe because quite a few are closed for their summer hol/ shutdown or only open reduced nights. There are still plenty of veris for the ones that are open.

I was referring to recently not the last few weeks! I wasn't referring to veris either. Apart from that a very useful reply "

What would you like to know ?

leeds

I was referring to recently not the last few weeks! I wasn't referring to veris either. Apart from that a very useful reply

What would you like to know ?"

Which clubs people consider to be cleanest, smartest, most fun etc.

By *he Masked SwingersCouple 46 weeks ago

Maspalomas

For us it’s always secrets. Definitely the best club on a Saturday night. Everyone has their favorite for different reasons. But ours is always secrets.

» Add a new message to this topic