FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI 2024

PDI 2024

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

bromley

So we’ve only just heard about PDI and have too many holidays booked for the rest of this year so are eager to get booked in for late 2024z

Is there a good weekend to try and go for a specific event? Any help or tips on hotels or anything in general will be appreciated.

We understand it’s a long way off but we like to get things sorted

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruffle888Woman 36 weeks ago

under the council skies...

I'm there 29th Sept to 7th oct

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 35 weeks ago

bromley

Is that this year or next year? Have you been before?

By *ackandsashaCouple 35 weeks ago

West Dublin

October seems to be the busiest month for swingers.

bromley

Just bumping this up to see if anyone’s as keen as us booking for next year ?

By *aughtyswingers69Couple 35 weeks ago

Ipswich

We have booked for next October and a few couples we know have as well

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

We are in PDI 9TH TO 19TH Oct at HL Suite

By *uboCouple 35 weeks ago

East kilbride

October anytime and into November is always busy in PDI. Don't get me wrong. it is well frequented at other times but this seems to be a favourite time.

There is plenty of clubs all offering something during this period so you wouldn't be short of entertainment. Carnivals are fun depending on your dates as well.

We visit Pdi in March, October and December and find our October trip best.

bromley

Thank you. We’re looking to make it a great trip so looking for tips and tricks and best times to go etc so looks like late sept or October next year it is.

Good excuse for some sun late in the year.

bromley

Is that this year or next ?

By *uboCouple 35 weeks ago

East kilbride

We go every year

bromley

Well seems like we need to have a chat haha. Please message us if you’re up for chatting x

By *eam69Couple 34 weeks ago

hayling island

"Just bumping this up to see if anyone’s as keen as us booking for next year ? "

Hiya, yes we will be booking for end of october next year.

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

bromley

We’re really looking forwards to getting it booked but not sure what to do for accommodation. Swingers hotel, normal hotel or a villa

By *inkycouple007Couple 34 weeks ago

dublin

We went HL suites 11th to 18th last year and booked it again for this year as timing seemed good very busy clubs great fun the hotel was fantastic naked sunbathing and hot tubs nice cocktails and food was great . Hotel very central to beach and clubs etc .. Roll on next Wednesday

By *ree2goodhomeMan 34 weeks ago

bingham

I'm going end of November for my birthday this year but when I get back I'll be booking for late next year as my work slows down in the winter months

bromley

Will have a look at this one. Is it a swingers hotel or just normal with a nude area?

By *inkycouple007Couple 34 weeks ago

dublin

"Will have a look at this one. Is it a swingers hotel or just normal with a nude area? "

Normal hotel with nude sunbathing area

bromley

Thank you, will check it out

By *inetimeGCCouple 34 weeks ago

PDI

Booked for the Gold 4th October 2024!! Hoping for April too! Always good to have something planned to look forward too.

bromley

We’re looking at accommodation options still and can’t decide

By *live and PopeyesCouple 34 weeks ago

Caerphilly

We arrive today out on the town tonight

By *entishman and maidCouple 33 weeks ago

Gravesend

What dates and what hotel are you staying at

By *usthetwoofusCouple 33 weeks ago

Birmingham

Go on the club reviews and go on Eden there is a real guide to all hotels and clubs there. We have been twice now as newbies and love it month to go end of sep through to early nov but oct seems to be the hot month

By *itaniumMonkeyMan 33 weeks ago

Buriton

"So we’ve only just heard about PDI and have too many holidays booked for the rest of this year so are eager to get booked in for late 2024z

Is there a good weekend to try and go for a specific event? Any help or tips on hotels or anything in general will be appreciated.

Thanks "

The summer is the "quiet" period with many of the clubs and bars being either reduced opening days or closed all together. But that probably means that those that are open are busy as nowhere else to go. By mid Sep everything seems to be back to normal opening and was certainly busy in the club we visited in last week of Sep.

Have stayed in:

HL Suites - half board, roof top bar with nude sunbathing and hot tubs separated from the textile area. Good food and location.

Gold - Only do self catering or B&B, we did breakfast (08-11) which was very good. Gold is even closer to Cita (main swing club area) and so very popular with both swingers and LGBT+ as close to Yumbo Centre (their main area but also lots of good restaurants). Neither are "swinger" hotels but there are a couple of others that are (Venus etc).

As has been said the "Swingers Guide to PDI" on Eden Swingers Club web page is very useful. Download the PDF as that is more up to date than the version on the web page.

If you say what you are looking for will be able to give more specific recommendations.

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

bromley

Thank you, I think we’re pretty sold on staying at gold after speaking to a number of different people. We still want to have some part of a “normal” holiday if we wanted to as we’re still quite new but like the fact we have options when we want. We will only be going for 5 days

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

"Thank you, I think we’re pretty sold on staying at gold after speaking to a number of different people. We still want to have some part of a “normal” holiday if we wanted to as we’re still quite new but like the fact we have options when we want. We will only be going for 5 days "

We went for our first visit in Feb last year, although not super busy there were still some busy nights in the Cita, we are like you and didn't go fully for the scene so enjoyed vanilla nights out, the Yumbo is great for food and drinks but is more for the gay scene, but a great night with drag acts and showbars, there are a few swingers bars in cita and the only club we tried was secrets, our first visit was fantastic and we had a great night, but then went again on the Saturday and walked out after 10 mins, it was so full you couldn't move, just not for us! We're heading back next month and if you look on here for pdi November it will give an idea of how busy it will be

We also stay in vanilla hotels but chances are there will be some like minded guests anyway, hope you get sorted and have a fantastic holiday xx

By *itaniumMonkeyMan 33 weeks ago

Buriton

"Thank you, I think we’re pretty sold on staying at gold after speaking to a number of different people. We still want to have some part of a “normal” holiday if we wanted to as we’re still quite new but like the fact we have options when we want. We will only be going for 5 days "

Gold is a good choice for all the reasons you have stated. Our visit in Sep was first time the girlfriend tried the scene so I had to take things slow and the location of Gold (and many other hotels) easily allows that. If you do want to sunbath naked then all you have to do is go to the beach and move away from the bars and you will find most people are sunbathing naked.

Peaches & Cream is where the girlfriend went from Vanilla to Vixen a great, classy club, but the play areas are very public, just depends what you want.

Have fun, sure you will be hooked.

By *r swing2Man 33 weeks ago

Nottingham

I just got back Friday after spending 9 nights in pdi, I've just booked to go back in 2024 1st-12th October so this time for 11 nights and I've got it £20 cheaper

I'm excited already.

I visited most clubs and meeting bars.

I love kiosk 7 for the nudist beach

By *rinked007Man 32 weeks ago

xxxxx

Is April good to go pdi never been so little unsure when would be the best time to go

By *itom18Man 32 weeks ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 16/10/23 09:40:48]

By *itom18Man 32 weeks ago

Wigan

Going 20th Jan for 10 nights

By *ddsoxs2Couple 32 weeks ago

north east

March 31st for 11 nights if anyone is going then see you there xx

By *addySarahCouple 32 weeks ago

Dorset

We stayed in the Servatur Don Miguel in September, close to the Yumbo & Cita centres plus near Eden, nice hotel but recommend bed & breakfast only, a few other swinging couples also stayed there at the same time. Booked via easyJet holidays at a great price, looking to book again for October 2024 xx

By *xybumWoman 32 weeks ago

East Kilbride

I’ve been twice in May, had a great time but a bit quiet! Booked for oct next year x

By *oppingcandieCouple 32 weeks ago

Huntingdon Peterborough

"I’ve been twice in May, had a great time but a bit quiet! Booked for oct next year x"
We are out here now again x

By *iss pleasuringWoman 32 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Hi do have a read of my veris

I've just come back after 4th Yr out there

By *xybumWoman 32 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"I’ve been twice in May, had a great time but a bit quiet! Booked for oct next year xWe are out here now again x "

Lucky you! Have fun

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

bromley

Will do, thank you

By *weetHotwifeCouple 32 weeks ago

Northampton

Having recently returned from our 4th visit we just had to re-book. 6th - 20th September 2024. Back to Gold

bromley

We’re going to book gold for either first or third week in October 2024

Somewhere near

"We’re going to book gold for either first or third week in October 2024 "

By *ndyPandyLoopyLouCouple 32 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Thank you, I think we’re pretty sold on staying at gold after speaking to a number of different people. We still want to have some part of a “normal” holiday if we wanted to as we’re still quite new but like the fact we have options when we want. We will only be going for 5 days

I've just come back after 4th Yr out there "

And what a fantastic time it was!! Can you do me. Veri pls? Xx

Somewhere near

"Thank you, I think we’re pretty sold on staying at gold after speaking to a number of different people. We still want to have some part of a “normal” holiday if we wanted to as we’re still quite new but like the fact we have options when we want. We will only be going for 5 days

I've just come back after 4th Yr out there

And what a fantastic time it was!! Can you do me. Veri pls? Xx"

Will do. I'm still catching up on them

By *eijaWoman 32 weeks ago

City Centre

I cannot recommend Gold enough and I've stayed at a few different hotels in PDI. Such a cool hotel, amazing service and close to everything! Great food and delicious cocktails by the pool. We are heading back there next week. Cannot wait!!

B x

bromley

Ah thank you, we’ve not yet booked but we keep hearing good things.

bromley

Well we’ve finally booked to stay at Venus in October next year. A year to the day we will be flying back

By *osweet69Couple 32 weeks ago

portsmouth

"Well we’ve finally booked to stay at Venus in October next year. A year to the day we will be flying back "
Thats a jump from Gold to Venus

bromley

Asked the wife I said we can either do a hotel or a proper resort. She made a valid point and said well we’re going for a reason so might as well go for it.

By *osweet69Couple 32 weeks ago

portsmouth

"Asked the wife I said we can either do a hotel or a proper resort. She made a valid point and said well we’re going for a reason so might as well go for it. "
We have just come back and booked up while we where there for Oct 24. You will have a great time.

By *atherjackhackettMan 32 weeks ago

Tipperary

Really would love to go to one of these places. Do the hotels generally cater for couples or what's the story for someone single wishing to go? Is there any resort or hotels that are geared towards solo travellers? Any advice really appreciated...

bromley

Seems there’s 2 swingers hotels which are couples only but lots of other adult hotels and most bars and clubs accept all apart from certain nights I think

By *est56Couple 31 weeks ago

Bristol

Hi. We ate planning April and September 2024. Been to Venus Star on our last 3 visits. Only drawback is bar and restaurant closes at 8pm. There is a great bar called Love and Hate where we tended to eat 10 mins up the hill from Venus. We did look at Gold and Mirage but always seem fully booked by the time we plan to go. Always had a great time at Venus so same again in 24.

By *hePersianPrinceMan 31 weeks ago

Birmingham

Came back with a sexy friend on Thursday. Already reserved for the first 2 weekends in October 24. Can't wait to make some more new friends and catch up with old ones. New memories to be made!!!

By *lappyMan 31 weeks ago

Manchester

Went last year as part of a stag soo and was able to sneak away for some fun, so much so, that I’m thinking of heading back on my own next year, but as this would be a solo trip, any tips about hotels etc would be truly appreciated, many thanks in advance xx

By *iss pleasuringWoman 31 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"Came back with a sexy friend on Thursday. Already reserved for the first 2 weekends in October 24. Can't wait to make some more new friends and catch up with old ones. New memories to be made!!! "

By *aucySouWestersCouple 31 weeks ago

Devon

Pride weeks are good, Carnival week is incredible, the Island isn’t just about swinging but of course it’s why a lot of us go

June,July and August are quiet with a lot of places closed for the summer break.

We’ve been most months, and always have had a great ( and naughty) time.

By *inkycouple007Couple 31 weeks ago

dublin

Just home from PDI what a weeks fun .. booked for next year already and can’t wait .. HL suites hotel was fantastic some great fun on the nudist sunbathing roof top and hot tubs .. roll on 2024

Somewhere near

Anyone gonna be staying at HL suites early October 2024

By *ricBananaManMan 31 weeks ago

Basildon

We are in playa del ingles in the 7th November to 30th November to meet friends

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

bromley

We’ve booked for 16th October 2024 just for a quick 4 nights to see how we get on

bromley

We’re staying at venue

dublin

"Anyone gonna be staying at HL suites early October 2024"

We’ve booked 3rd to 13th in HL fantastic hotel

Somewhere near

"Anyone gonna be staying at HL suites early October 2024

We’ve booked 3rd to 13th in HL fantastic hotel "

Awsome. That'll be similar to my dates. 3rd for 10 nights

By *ackandsashaCouple 31 weeks ago

West Dublin

After an amazing week at the beginning of the month, I'm pretty sure we'll repeat next sure. Have stayed in Greenfield's in April this year, very nice, and Rey Carlos a couple of weeks ago, bit dated but great location, not sure where we'll stay October 24.

By *hipley newbiesCouple 31 weeks ago

Shipley

Thinking of booking late August into September for a week. And staying at Buenos Aires Hotel. Anyone stayed here??

bromley

We’re going straight in the deep end for our first visit and staying at Venus

dublin

We’ve booked 3rd to 13th in HL fantastic hotel

Awsome. That'll be similar to my dates. 3rd for 10 nights "

We’ll look forward to meeting you

By *aughtyCoupleLiverpoolCouple 31 weeks ago

Liverpool

We have booked from 2nd Oct for 10 nights, staying at anamar suites which is perfectly positioned between the city and yumbo and 5 mins from the beach.

By *I TwoCouple 31 weeks ago

all around

"So we’ve only just heard about PDI and have too many holidays booked for the rest of this year so are eager to get booked in for late 2024z

Thanks "

The Maspalomas carnival is from the 7th to the 17th of march.

The parade on the Saturday has to be seen to be believed and the party goes on all night.

Some of the clubs will be closed on the Saturday night due to access, no busses and few taxis etc but definitely worth going.

By *ot class experiencesCouple 31 weeks ago

glasgow

We have stayed in Venus club twice now and really enjoyed it. Loved the mix of nationalities (we were only ones from UK) We only discovered Peaches and Cream on our second last night and had a ball! Going again this November but both Venus and La Mirage were full so we’re in a lively air bnb near Yumbo with its own pool. There’s some great places out there!

By *halynmCouple 31 weeks ago

Anytown

Is February still a good time to go?

By *labamaBamBamCouple 31 weeks ago

South

Hi, we are looking to go next October. Hopefully booking up in the next few weeks. Any recommendations would be welcome.

dublin

"Hi, we are looking to go next October. Hopefully booking up in the next few weeks. Any recommendations would be welcome.

"

HL suites is fantastic highly recommend

By *labamaBamBamCouple 31 weeks ago

South

Thanks, will take a look over the weekend

By *XX. BON BONCouple 30 weeks ago

Hornchurch

Just back, already rebooked.

GOLD 28th March 2 weeks.

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

bromley

Enjoy

By *inderella.Woman 30 weeks ago

North West

Will be there in Oct but hoping to nip over earlier in the year

By *uncpl68Couple 30 weeks ago

PDI. Cardiff

We were there this October and enjoyed it so much booked straight away for next October plus May/June !

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 30 weeks ago

Agde, France

Last two weeks of October.

By *parkybunnyCouple 30 weeks ago

Zurich. NOT London.

We will be back at Venus for 2 weeks from December 27th, and again another 2 weeks in March (10th-24th)

We were there in October this year but we prefer September, so will be going back to that month next year.

Reading above, OP, good choice with Venus, we have stayed at pretty much all the others regularly mentioned here, and there really is no comparison. Also the bar and restaurant at Venus are open till 10pm, although it has been open later when quite a large group of us stayed in for a few evenings! X

Enjoy

By *ewhere2022x OP   Couple 29 weeks ago

bromley

Thank you, we can’t wait

By *inderella.Woman 27 weeks ago

North West

Unsure where to stay next year

By *riedandtested690Couple 27 weeks ago

North Derbyshire

Weve already booked for September 2024 from the 8th for 2 weeks absolutely love the place , so many places to explore and your spoilt for choice

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

First week of June for us, can't wait

By *inetimeGCCouple 27 weeks ago

PDI

April and October in the Gold for us..

By *iss pleasuringWoman 27 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Fet week in October

Staying at my usual Hotel Gold

By *ytraCouple 27 weeks ago

Wrexham

Oct is in my opinion the best month to go, got 9 nights booked for end of Aug staying at Corona Blanca and then 14 nights beginning of October staying at Sunprime Atlantic.

PDI

Just realised we have booked for 12 nights from

The 4th oct! Bang on Fet fest! Is it as mental as it looks!!

By *ytraCouple 27 weeks ago

Wrexham

It's amazing! You'll have a brilliant time

By *emptation6580Couple 27 weeks ago

playa de ingles

It’s great but bear in mind- it’s all about the men so the Yumbo is packed but nothing for the females to experience! X

PDI

For once I’ll be more more popular than the Mrs! Haha! We will have a ball! Bring it on!!

By *elovetoplay246Couple 27 weeks ago

Bristol

We have booked 24 Sept to 4 Oct next year. Staying in HL Suites. It a great hotel and good for taking a step back now and again if you don’t want to be full on

By *xybumWoman 27 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"Just realised we have booked for 12 nights from

The 4th oct! Bang on Fet fest! Is it as mental as it looks!! "

What is fet fest??? I’ve booked to go in the 4th too for 11 nights x

By *uboCouple 27 weeks ago

East kilbride

What is fet fest??? I’ve booked to go in the 4th too for 11 nights x"

Look up

Maspalomas Fetish Pride

All the info you need. it starts the 5th Oct and runs to the 15th.

It is very busy.

By *xybumWoman 27 weeks ago

East Kilbride

What is fet fest??? I’ve booked to go in the 4th too for 11 nights x

Look up

Maspalomas Fetish Pride

All the info you need. it starts the 5th Oct and runs to the 15th.

It is very busy."

Thanks x

By *pecialk2019Couple 27 weeks ago

Durham

We are there on January 11th for 10 nights and also booked for September this time for 14 nights.

We go every January and love it, fairly busy in Jan but September/ October are crazy if 2023 is anything to go by.

Roll on the Yumbo and Cita both a cracking night out.

By *revinoMan 27 weeks ago

Town/City

I'm looking to go to PDI mid/late next year not sure if flights are out yet.

By *nsatiable_Couple555Couple 27 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"Is April good to go pdi never been so little unsure when would be the best time to go "

We went April this year and previous year and had a great time x

By *alkingbootsMan 26 weeks ago

cavan

Labranda hotel 28 April-12 May

By *lassyandmessiCouple 26 weeks ago

Bournemouth

We loved it so much we have already rebooked for early October

By *lymo2431Man 26 weeks ago

musselburgh

My first time as a solo traveller since becoming a widower.

I will be in Playa Del Ingles from the 23rd of December 23 until the 6th of January 24.

Any company would be appreciated.

By *uttyandbeeCouple 26 weeks ago

Leeds

Just returned after a fortnight of fun and sun. Already booked for 2 holidays there next year

By *den_GCCouple 26 weeks ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"Just returned after a fortnight of fun and sun. Already booked for 2 holidays there next year "

By *oetic licenceCouple 25 weeks ago

Matlock

Booked for November 2034, visited twice this year and have to say that Eden is our favourite place to go, it's a real people's place, and the staff are amazing and so friendly. We stayed at Corona Blanca and going back there, premium room, our own very private sun terrace, we can get up to all sorts there, and no one would ever know.

By *otogpcplCouple 25 weeks ago

Cardiff

We went Mid November it was good but may try late October early November next year as some venues were very quiet. We want to go back to Eden a fantastic club.

By *parkybunnyCouple 25 weeks ago

Zurich. NOT London.

"Booked for November 2034, visited twice this year and have to say that Eden is our favourite place to go, it's a real people's place, and the staff are amazing and so friendly. We stayed at Corona Blanca and going back there, premium room, our own very private sun terrace, we can get up to all sorts there, and no one would ever know."

2034! That's definitely planning g ahead

By *oetic licenceCouple 25 weeks ago

Matlock

"Booked for November 2034, visited twice this year and have to say that Eden is our favourite place to go, it's a real people's place, and the staff are amazing and so friendly. We stayed at Corona Blanca and going back there, premium room, our own very private sun terrace, we can get up to all sorts there, and no one would ever know.

2034! That's definitely planning g ahead "

ooops fat fingers. Lol. X

By *otogpcplCouple 25 weeks ago

Cardiff

Looking to book Nov 2nd for 7 nights. Any good places to stay near cita/beach area?

By *iddy coupleCouple 25 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Gold is nice and Catarina and many more too we used to go twice a year but now stay at Green fields hotel and the difference in money we save allows us to go three times a year now, we go March for birthday and we get to see carnival which starts just down the road at 5pm goes on till after midnight finishes eventually at yumbo centre and St Patrick's Day celebrations and green fields is in the Irish quarter which is another party night

Then we go October for 12 nights then November for two weeks and winter pride is another event but it's mega busy

Green fields is a ok place not 5* but a compromise so we get an extra winter holiday, we have motorhome so summer holiday in UK and France and mainland Spain

We have only done couple of clubs first one was Eden and made very welcome we probably went on a night that didn't suit us the first time but they have different nights for different preferences but definitely give them a try

Done few of meeting bars in cita there are many to choose from and tried fun4all few times staff again very friendly and good atmosphere need to try few more when we go back in March

Tip when you book try and have a hotel with naturist roof terrace as some days it's fairly windy on beach and you need to get to sunbeds on beach around 10am to get a sunbed before they all go as we found out and definitely got blasted by the sand just by lying on your beach towel lol

By *andy 1Couple 24 weeks ago

northeast

staying at the green fields 9 jan for two weeks

By *asons_CarounnCouple 24 weeks ago

Lancashire

Not sure we have seen this posted

edenswingersclub.com/index.php/en/swingers-guide-to-pdi

This link was massively helpful for us navigating PDI for the first time.

We are back in March 16-26th

By *olimititisMan 24 weeks ago

barrow

Greenfield for us 25 Jan for 10 days, love the area's pubs

By *etWetWet453Couple 24 weeks ago

CAMBERLEY

17th-24th March - first wedding anniversary.

6th-20th October.

Staying near the Seedy Centre and flying from LGW on both trips.

By *ack4morecumbMan 24 weeks ago

nearby

Stayed in Hotel HL suites last year with my wife, roof top terrace is brilliant and nudist section if you need it. Going back again in October.

nearby

"We have booked 24 Sept to 4 Oct next year. Staying in HL Suites. It a great hotel and good for taking a step back now and again if you don’t want to be full on"

nearby

"We have booked 24 Sept to 4 Oct next year. Staying in HL Suites. It a great hotel and good for taking a step back now and again if you don’t want to be full on"

Me and the wife stayed there last year. Rooftop terrace is great. Going back in October as we enjoyed it that much.

Tip get a private transfer from the airport, bus takes ages

By *ixenandhoundCouple 24 weeks ago

Plymouth

Following as we are heading out in a few weeks, first time for us (to pdi, not the scene) and looking for best places

By *oetic licenceCouple 23 weeks ago

Matlock

"Following as we are heading out in a few weeks, first time for us (to pdi, not the scene) and looking for best places "

Definently pay Eden a visit.

By *usthetwoofusCouple 23 weeks ago

Birmingham

What dates?

By *elenAlexCouple 23 weeks ago

Las Palmas Gran Canaria

We will be there from December 23rd and throughout January)

By *ack4morecumbMan 23 weeks ago

nearby

Me and wife going back. Love everything about hotel. Rooftop is excellent. Went to tipsy hammock but wasn't sure which couples were swingers

» Add a new message to this topic