FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Nudist Beach fun

Nudist Beach fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imnherfun OP   Couple 25 weeks ago

Bedworth

Any of you naughty guys played on a nude beach and what reactions did you get from others for being naughty out there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andb69Couple 25 weeks ago

leeds

"Any of you naughty guys played on a nude beach and what reactions did you get from others for being naughty out there"

While a lot of swingers are naturists, the vast majority of naturists are not swingers, and involving non-consenting naturists in your exhibitionism isn't really swinging, is it?

By *otlovefun42Couple 25 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Full public beach sex will probably get you arrested in Spain. Nudist beach or not. A lot of the nudist beaches attract families and the police would be the least of your worries compared to a bunch of irate Spanish parents.

In dunes/woods behind some (not all) beaches you can get away with it, but don't even think about it on the beach itself.

The only beach we know of in the whole of Europe where public sex is tolerated, as opposed to allowed, is one small section of the beach at Cap d'Agde (France)

By *he SwingCouple 25 weeks ago

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Latitude: 38.129.465

Longitude: -0.63911

By *unsetcplCouple 25 weeks ago

Craigavon

"Any of you naughty guys played on a nude beach and what reactions did you get from others for being naughty out there

While a lot of swingers are naturists, the vast majority of naturists are not swingers, and involving non-consenting naturists in your exhibitionism isn't really swinging, is it? "

By *aspalomasloveCouple 25 weeks ago

close to you

"Any of you naughty guys played on a nude beach and what reactions did you get from others for being naughty out there"
Have you not been to PDI?

By *oth4youCouple 25 weeks ago

Melton Mowbray

"Latitude: 38.129.465

Longitude: -0.63911"

38.129465 -0.63911

Platja El Rebollo

Is a beach/dunes near La Marina between Alicante and Torrevieja.

By *otlovefun42Couple 25 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Latitude: 38.129.465

Longitude: -0.63911

38.129465 -0.63911

Platja El Rebollo

Is a beach/dunes near La Marina between Alicante and Torrevieja.

"

El Robollo is a textile beach and sex is most certainly not allowed.

The naturist beach is the adjacent Los Tussales or Els Tossals. More commonly known as La Marina beach

Again no sex is allowed or tolerated on the beach but the dunes and woods behind do see some action from time to time.

By *ohn MastersMan 24 weeks ago

york

My wife and I have had some fun on nudist beaches in the south of France over the years.

Always very subtle and discreet though ..

We found that whenever we got naked and laid down on our beach towels a number of blokes on their own would sit nearby.

I would then put suntan oil on my wife ... this would turn into a very subtle exhibition ... massaging the oil in ... I would open her legs a bit making sure they got a good view ...

This used to get my wife very wet ... juice dribbling out of her pussy ... I would often discreetly dip a finger inside her whilst they watched ...

Always had a lot of fun after this when we got back to our villa ...

By *hong89Couple 24 weeks ago

………….

Spice (F) is looking to have fun in the dunes in 2 weeks behind kiosk 7 in PDI X

By *wig1963Man 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

When ambollo was accessable in Jávea would go and chill as no mobile signal just chilling a couple don't know what nationality about 10 MTRS from me started touching his girlfriend and looking over didn't get involved they knew I was seeing it but hope the had a good time

By *ammy4funMan 23 weeks ago

wantage

Most certainly have discreetly played on a nude beach,once in Antigua but it was desserted and in Corfu there was a very sexy vibe the whole week. One couple openly had sex regularly which we watched and found quite arousing tbh. This led to another very sexy couple discreetly having fun behind some rocks but for all us naked people to see.

We did the same , seemed rude not to ????

Also watched a couple at budleiegh salterton having fun with no qualms, I'm certain had we joined in that would have been their wish as the lady looked me straight in the eyes whils sucking of the guy.

By *ldbutrandyMan 23 weeks ago

Walsall

I've had fun on nudist beaches , also watched others having fun. But it shouldn't be had in view of those not looking to see it.

Last time I was watching a couple getting frisky a guy joined them. But they were in the open part of some dunes , a path passed by them .

I could see a family approaching, and I had to warn them to stop. I was probably Mr unpopular, but it wasn't right for the " Smith " family to walk into that activity

» Add a new message to this topic