FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria Hotels.

Gran Canaria Hotels.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *F100 OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

ashford

Hi. We are looking for some winter sun and fun and have been to Tenerife many times so considering Grab Canaria for a change.

Have a week booked off in Feb.

We would love to hear some genuine recommendations for nice adults only hotels that are not a complete cheese-fest.

Would like a blend of near the party areas but not so near it’s always in your face. We love places with a nice vibe, decent pool / roof terrace / bar with some decent tunes.

Hope that’s not too specific but hopefully you get the idea.

Plus noticed obvs there are a handful of clubs in PDI / Masopolomas so also welcome recommendations on ones to aim for and any to avoid.

Thanks so much.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *C79Man 28 weeks ago

Caterham

I stayed at HL Suite Hotel. It's adults only, has a naked area on the roof terrace and a nice pool area on the ground floor. Food was fine if you don't mind it being a bit repetitive & it is very close to the beach. Saying that, it is a long walk to the swingers kiosk near the lighthouse but you can get a taxi or stroll along the shoreline naked for most of the way. Cita & Yumbo centres are not too far either. I will say this is the only place I have stayed so I'm no expert but I enjoyed myself enough that I'd happily go back.

By *inkycouple692023Couple 28 weeks ago

doncaster

"I stayed at HL Suite Hotel. It's adults only, has a naked area on the roof terrace and a nice pool area on the ground floor. Food was fine if you don't mind it being a bit repetitive & it is very close to the beach. Saying that, it is a long walk to the swingers kiosk near the lighthouse but you can get a taxi or stroll along the shoreline naked for most of the way. Cita & Yumbo centres are not too far either. I will say this is the only place I have stayed so I'm no expert but I enjoyed myself enough that I'd happily go back."

We have got to agree

HL Suits hotel is a lovely adults only hotel

One of the few with a naked sunbathing area on the roof

Very popular with like minded people

However it’s a normal hotel with 90% of the guests unknowingly staying with out what is going off

So best of both worlds in that respect

We went all inclusive and was very happy with most branded drinks being included with all inclusive

Good choice of food too

We have also stayed at gold and that has to come a close second

However no naked sunbathing area

And not all inclusive

By *inkycouple692023Couple 28 weeks ago

doncaster

"I stayed at HL Suite Hotel. It's adults only, has a naked area on the roof terrace and a nice pool area on the ground floor. Food was fine if you don't mind it being a bit repetitive & it is very close to the beach. Saying that, it is a long walk to the swingers kiosk near the lighthouse but you can get a taxi or stroll along the shoreline naked for most of the way. Cita & Yumbo centres are not too far either. I will say this is the only place I have stayed so I'm no expert but I enjoyed myself enough that I'd happily go back."

We have got to agree

HL Suits hotel is a lovely adults only hotel

One of the few with a naked sunbathing area on the roof

Very popular with like minded people

However it’s a normal hotel with 90% of the guests unknowingly staying with out what is going off

So best of both worlds in that respect

We stayed all inclusive and was very happy with most branded drinks being included with all inclusive

Good choice of food too

We have also stayed at gold and that has to come a close second

However no naked sunbathing area

And not all inclusive

» Add a new message to this topic