FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Club Nights

PDI Club Nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingle70 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Bicester

Wondered if anyone has ever compiled a list of which clubs are open which nights?

Which nights are couples only/singles/themed etc

Could be useful?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *everFullyDressedCouple 24 weeks ago

Belfast

It’s been done, and done well (and updated) ……you’ll find it on the Eden club site

Bicester

"It’s been done, and done well (and updated) ……you’ll find it on the Eden club site "

I’ve seen it, great club reviews but it doesn’t give much detail on couples/singles/themes does it?

I was thinking more of a days of the week headed list, who is open, who’s it for. Something simple.

So anyone out in PDI can look up a day and see the options, and importantly who is closed.

By *I TwoCouple 24 weeks ago

all around

It's all on these forum's or their websites

By *AZMIKCouple 24 weeks ago

Newton le Willows

"It’s been done, and done well (and updated) ……you’ll find it on the Eden club site

I’ve seen it, great club reviews but it doesn’t give much detail on couples/singles/themes does it?

I was thinking more of a days of the week headed list, who is open, who’s it for. Something simple.

So anyone out in PDI can look up a day and see the options, and importantly who is closed. "

Great idea hopefully some clever person could put it together, or start a thread , ‘What’s on in PDI’ and the bars and clubs could post on it

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 24 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"Great idea hopefully some clever person could put it together, or start a thread , ‘What’s on in PDI’ and the bars and clubs could post on it "

The problem is that a lot of the clubs change what they're doing pretty frequently according to how many people are around, so it would be a massive job for any one person.

It would be great if it was possible!

By *den_GCCouple 24 weeks ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"It’s been done, and done well (and updated) ……you’ll find it on the Eden club site

So anyone out in PDI can look up a day and see the options, and importantly who is closed. "

If you read our profile we have our opening times and schedule on there. It rarely changes.

Also we post on the forum everyday with our time and schedule

Bicester

You are definitely one of the better ones at displaying their info, some places it’s hard to find.

So anyone out in PDI can look up a day and see the options, and importantly who is closed.

If you read our profile we have our opening times and schedule on there. It rarely changes.

Also we post on the forum everyday with our time and schedule "

» Add a new message to this topic