FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Dec 23 highlights

PDI Dec 23 highlights

By *I Two OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

all around

Here's a (very) uick update on our trip.

12th-19th Dec 23

Tamaran apartments

We stayed in 114 which was very modern, ultra clean and fantastically equipped with a comprehensive welcome pack and it was around £580 for the week. Directly above Route69

Tantra

We arranged to meet some friends and the bar area was warm and quiet when we arrived although a few groups arrived later. We used the Jacuzzi for a while and it was nice and warm but the playrooms felt a little cold when we went downstairs... It's December after all lol

Before Bar

The usual warm welcome from Elana and Albert and a few drinks followed by an early night for a change

Eden

A fantastic night of chat, fun in the jacuzzi and a private room with a very nice young single man who helped fulfil a few fantasies. Eden was very busy for a Thursday.

Another Monday and another couples night and I think it was the best one ever for us, we met and played with some of the sexiest people we've met.

Route69

We finished off several evenings with a drink in Route69 as we were staying close by and as always Ingo and the gorgeous Tammy made us feel like friends.

I think we went 4 times during the week and there were never less than 8 people inside. A few more couples would be nice but it was a quiet week everywhere.

Secret

Friday night Secret was busier than we've seen it since before COVID, the bar and dance floor was packed and the play area was full of writhing naked beautiful people from midnight.

Temptation

Usually really quiet unfortunately as it's a really nice club but on Saturday it was Donatos birthday and there were plenty of people of different nationalities and we had one hell of a lot of fun rounded off by chatting to some really good friends well into the small hours.

El Poncho

Steak was as usual fantastic and the service was top class.

Papis

A had a cheeseburger which looked quite nice and I had the noodles with prawns which was "ok" but with a half bottle of wine, bread and peppers to start I felt it wasn't great value at over €60 and left feeling somewhat disappointed.

Cafe Paris Maspalomas

We had delicious cakes and coffee to round off a day in the beach

Kiosk 7

Very quiet most days but we enjoyed a few trips and reasonable prices of €4 for a beer and now free toilets at the back of the kiosk

San Fernando

We took a walk around the shops and stopped a few times for coffee and croissants then coffee and sandwichs at very cheap prices in the local cafes.

Tamaran apartments

We got a private rental on the ground floor and the quality of the apartment and the range of utensils was second to none a land was incredible value for money.

Il Ponte Veccho - cc Tropical

Nice enough food but the absolute worst Elvis impersonator we have even seen and that includes me when d*unk lol

Cosmo Steakhouse Yumbo

The tuna sandwich at lunchtime was delicious and a very reasonable €3.95

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic