FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Late February Weather in Fuerteventura . . .

Late February Weather in Fuerteventura . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Warm sea? Cool Sea? Warm days? Hot days? Cool Nights?

On average? If you know. TY.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *havennaturistsCouple 23 weeks ago

Banff

"Warm sea? Cool Sea? Warm days? Hot days? Cool Nights?

On average? If you know. TY.

"

Could be the same as any other day in the year, although sea possibly a wee bit cooler maybe 2 or 3 degrees, but then in late December this year it's warmer than usual, luck of the draw.

In November we had 30. April we had 27 and in August 37. Heat wise that is not just a 'few' degrees.

But if you don't know TY for your reply anyway. A Corralejo local has answered me on PM.

By *aomilatteCouple 23 weeks ago

Midlands

We had 2 weeks in February in Fuerteventura once. We had 10 days of sunshine (adding the half days), we were in the swimming pool every day. The sea will no doubt be cold. Generally it's hot enough to sunbathe for most of the days.

"We had 2 weeks in February in Fuerteventura once. We had 10 days of sunshine (adding the half days), we were in the swimming pool every day. The sea will no doubt be cold. Generally it's hot enough to sunbathe for most of the days. "

XXX TY.

Cat X

Alejandro a Corralejo native tells us that. . .

Top temperature is about 24 but feels like 28 in full sun. If it's windy - which the Island almost always is - then 25'ish.

Take a light jumper/hoodie etc for the evenings.

So. Still very warm.

TY Alejandro.

Cat X

By *havennaturistsCouple 23 weeks ago

Banff

"In November we had 30. April we had 27 and in August 37. Heat wise that is not just a 'few' degrees.

But if you don't know TY for your reply anyway. A Corralejo local has answered me on PM.

"

Was clearly speaking about the sea temperature which I don't think has ever got to 37C in the Canaries. Here every winter for the last 10 years at least, October through to April.

By *eacefulWizardMan 23 weeks ago

Fuerteventura, Canaries Islands

This year end of jan and beginning of February 2023 was super wet and bit of a fresh and coldish calima (which is usually warm)

The year before (2022) It was nice and warm.

Weather being quite Changing nowadays, it's a difficult question to answer (and it's all over forums, here, fb groups etc.) yet here is my take after 2 years full time on the island.

Hottest month are July - August, they can be really intense.

September October considered of the nicest after summer, wind drops, we get Atlantic swell coming in from the ocean

February we had 26 to 28 in 2022, water around 18-19 so you can swim all year round, bit frisk but works well. In 2023 it was more like 19-22 air and as mentioned, rained quite a bit.

This November was a new high for Spain and Fuerte with the 27 calima heatwave.

Next year will be interesting to see.

By *inkForLifeCouple 23 weeks ago

North Shields

We're going end of Feb to Castillo. Fingers crossed for no rain!

By *havennaturistsCouple 22 weeks ago

Banff

"This year end of jan and beginning of February 2023 was super wet and bit of a fresh and coldish calima (which is usually warm)

The year before (2022) It was nice and warm.

Weather being quite Changing nowadays, it's a difficult question to answer (and it's all over forums, here, fb groups etc.) yet here is my take after 2 years full time on the island.

Hottest month are July - August, they can be really intense.

September October considered of the nicest after summer, wind drops, we get Atlantic swell coming in from the ocean

February we had 26 to 28 in 2022, water around 18-19 so you can swim all year round, bit frisk but works well. In 2023 it was more like 19-22 air and as mentioned, rained quite a bit.

This November was a new high for Spain and Fuerte with the 27 calima heatwave.

Next year will be interesting to see. "

Agreed. So you can probably confirm that on any one day in the year, number of daylight hours apart, it could be February, June, September or December, you wouldn't really now. Weather does what weather does.

By *eacefulWizardMan 22 weeks ago

Fuerteventura, Canaries Islands

That would hold true for any country if we wish to go down that road.

What we can be, is helpful, which is my attempt, whenever I can, and have the time to do so.

So I genuinely hope it helped, and however it is received doesn't belong to me, and if it wasn't useful, it's okay too, as I did my best.

Because the question of the OP is natural, if we take in consideration the other posts, schengen, Nico's, it comes into a global questioning, and if we can give kind advice, it's always nice.

» Add a new message to this topic