FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > The swing benidorm, 22nd to 26th April

The swing benidorm, 22nd to 26th April

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty 40s OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

wigan

A group ( 5 couples) of us are planning on going at least one night any other couples going that week ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman 10 weeks ago

Leeds

I think it's only open twice a week

By *icksfocusMan 10 weeks ago

Pontefract

I’m flying out on the 22nd and will be in the club on 23rd

By *igdick1959Man 10 weeks ago

shropshire

It only open sat night in low season as a sing club

But open every daytime as a bi/gay for males and couples single ladies el sofa

By *otlovefun42Couple 10 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Your dates don't include a Saturday and at the moment that is the only night it is open.

In the busier months it does open on Wednesday's but it's 50/50 whether it will be in April. The calendar on the website says not.

As El Sofa it's open 7 days in the afternoons but it's a bit more bi/gay orientated. Sometimes gets a couple or two though.

I'm not sure what they will be doing with the Thursday nude nights at the moment.

If you get enough interest you could maybe contact the owner and see if you can arrange something for an extra night.

By *aughty 40s OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

wigan

"Your dates don't include a Saturday and at the moment that is the only night it is open.

In the busier months it does open on Wednesday's but it's 50/50 whether it will be in April. The calendar on the website says not.

As El Sofa it's open 7 days in the afternoons but it's a bit more bi/gay orientated. Sometimes gets a couple or two though.

I'm not sure what they will be doing with the Thursday nude nights at the moment.

If you get enough interest you could maybe contact the owner and see if you can arrange something for an extra night. "

Thanks for Information x

» Add a new message to this topic