FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Pdi Oct vs Nov

Pdi Oct vs Nov

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendsAndMemories OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

So we are wanting to book another trip for later in the year and decided on either just before Winter Pride or Just after. Simply put are both months as busy as each other?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvilicious48Woman 15 weeks ago

Lowestoft

On my view of going out that time of year just after winter pride seems the busiest as I think the prices drop down a bit so there can be a bargain to be found

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

We're are out in the middle of November for our first visit.. we looked at most things to see what would suit us most and came up with November... very much looking forward to it.

By *ree2goodhomeMan 15 weeks ago

bingham

I came out end of November last year and it cost me £1100 for 11 nights and I'm out there beginning of October this year and it £1460...this year it is a better hotel as last year so I don't mind paying and I know there's a price increase this year...if I went end of October it's over £400 more

Fetish week in October is very very busy according to friends (beginning of October ) , we’ve been pride week which was our first trip that was busy but last year we were end of October into November and it was superb

this year we’re favouring mid November , accommodation not a big difference it’s flights we’ve found are the big difference in price for October .

October and November are both busy months so I don’t think you’d be disappointed with either , we do like going out November but never went same dates yet .

By *eachesandcream69Couple 15 weeks ago

Warks

Been November for the last few years, always busy in November. Booked up again this year for mid November!

By *reamersCouple 15 weeks ago

na

We've been last two yrs in November and found it great we've booked again for Nov and it realy breaks the winter with the weather something to look foward to can't wait

What dates are pride in Nov? Could be fun

"What dates are pride in Nov? Could be fun "

4-10 Nov this year

By *lassy_coup1eCouple 15 weeks ago

Liverpool

We always used to visit in October, but found it a little too busy and expensive.

November is still a very busy month and we prefer it xx

» Add a new message to this topic