FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Flag beach correlejo

Flag beach correlejo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummun OP   Man 6 weeks ago

not far away

Has anybody been to flag beach. I've heard that you can play there. Hoping to get the wife involved.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andb69Couple 6 weeks ago

leeds

"Has anybody been to flag beach. I've heard that you can play there. Hoping to get the wife involved. "

You can't play on any the beaches in Fuerteventura, though there are always some that do, while others claim they do. If you get caught you'll be prosecuted. Almost all the beaches however are clothing optional, but just because people are naked doesn't necessarily mean they are swingers.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 6 weeks ago

Reading

"Has anybody been to flag beach. I've heard that you can play there. Hoping to get the wife involved.

You can't play on any the beaches in Fuerteventura, though there are always some that do, while others claim they do. If you get caught you'll be prosecuted. Almost all the beaches however are clothing optional, but just because people are naked doesn't necessarily mean they are swingers. "

Exactly this. There are stone circles on Flag Beach, you’ll get “innocent “ meerkats looking in.

If you’re after beach fun you’d be better off on GC, but still illegal there obviously

By *ummun OP   Man 6 weeks ago

not far away

OK, good to know. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

» Add a new message to this topic