FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Transfers to PDI

Transfers to PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggy69 OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Scrolled through to the end but can’t find any threads on transfers from the airport to Playa de Inglis. Any info on best deals would be greatly appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple 8 weeks ago

all around

"Scrolled through to the end but can’t find any threads on transfers from the airport to Playa de Inglis. Any info on best deals would be greatly appreciated x"

We pay around €30 to PDI if using a transfer but normally just jump on the bus for €3.50, all the stops, routes, times and bus numbers are on Google maps

By *enelope PitstopWoman 8 weeks ago

Lincoln

Always booked ours through Travel Republic but there are always loads of taxis waiting at the airport rank. Bus is cheap but you need to know where your hotel is to get off at the right stop and its harder with luggage

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

When we booked our holiday it was €45-€60 each way with the main companies. We went with Zip for €90 return and thankfully that included free cancellation up until 24hrs before due arrival. Got our money back no problem

all around

"Always booked ours through Travel Republic but there are always loads of taxis waiting at the airport rank. Bus is cheap but you need to know where your hotel is to get off at the right stop and its harder with luggage"

I believe the number 90 bus stops right outside la Mirage which is where the OP said they are staying ?

The underneath of the bus opens up to accept luggage.

Also, I think La Mirage might do private transfers

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

Most transfers to pdi are around €50

Now we used blick transfers previously but they’re no longer available , struggling to find reasonable price and Mrs won’t do bus previously done with Ryanair via plus airport line never again absolute shambles

all around

"Most transfers to pdi are around €50

Now we used blick transfers previously but they’re no longer available , struggling to find reasonable price and Mrs won’t do bus previously done with Ryanair via plus airport line never again absolute shambles "

Never ever use an airline transfer bus, use the no 66 or 90 local express bus

By *hocksandmissusCouple 8 weeks ago

Chester-ish

We too would say just get the bus there fast and cheap think it was the 90 we got last time and we have to say it was quick to get there xxx

By *andbCouple 8 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

We’ve used Hoppa the last couple of years, they have been pretty reasonably priced

By *moothBiGuyMan 8 weeks ago

ledbury/anywhere

Just arrived, got the 90 bus from the airport 3.50 euros, petfect

By *eforfuncplCouple 8 weeks ago

Morecambe

Used Civitatis never had any issues. €67 return.

By *unloversCouple 8 weeks ago

rotherham

Bus is so simples and stops at loads of different places…..cheaper so more money left to spend on those cocktails

Xxx

By *iggy69 OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Thanks for all the suggestions we might give the bus a try. How long does it take?

I think our apartment this time is near the Yumbo so within walking distance?

all around

"Thanks for all the suggestions we might give the bus a try. How long does it take?

I think our apartment this time is near the Yumbo so within walking distance? "

There's a stop right outside Yumbo and it can take 35-50 minutes depending on how many people get on and off at the stops and wether you get the express (66 and 90) or the normal bus.

Just go to Google maps zoom into the airport and search for bus stops in this area

Is aeropuerto Sur and aseropuerto Sur express and usually there's a person from global at the bus stop to sort you out. When you get out through security turn right and follow the overhead "BUS" signs, you walk a bit inside the terminal then take the escalator or lift up one level, walk across the carpark with the car rental places in your left and the bus stops are just to the right. It's about a 5 minute walk for us and we've never waited much more than 15 minutes on a bus.

All the times and stops are on Google maps, just click on the bus stop symbol after you Search

all around

€60 saved buys you 2 of the best steaks in PDI and a decent bottle of red in El Poncho xx

» Add a new message to this topic