FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Which months are best?

PDI Which months are best?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeGG OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

I've just come back from my first visit to PDI in March and loved it so much we are going to book again.

What are the months for the rest of the year like in comparison to March? I know it's busier in Oct but not sure we can make the dates work so wondered how busy it is in other months (earlier)

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple 7 weeks ago

all around

We had lots of fun mid November and mid December last year, January was also fairly busy.

Sometimes less is more though

By *lassy_coup1eCouple 7 weeks ago

Liverpool

It's a winter destination for swingers, so avoid the summer months. October & November are the busiest months.

However February & March are busy too.

The bars and clubs have lots of like minded people passing through then xx

By *oro123Man 7 weeks ago

enniscorthy

Was there in March too not been for many years had a great time I would imagine its great all year round the people are so friendly and interactive even to singles

Maybe I'm just so sexy lol but you

Oh my god you'd find fun on a deserted island sexy lady

By *everFullyDressedCouple 7 weeks ago

Belfast

"Sometimes less is more though "

This!! Lol

Here at the min…Starting to get very busy in the run up to Easter now….very enjoyable…just so many people, so little time!

Looking ahead to next year and not sure if to book the same dates at end of March or, with Easter later in 2025, push our trip back to mid April (and risk it being too quiet…but warmer)….

Leaning towards same dates and then end of March will be our thing regardless of moveable Easter. Also coming in October so it’s a nice spread of dates.

By *egs and coCouple 6 weeks ago

eastleigh

last 2 weeks of september is just right nice and comfortable enough people there and not over crowded

By *forfuntimesCouple 6 weeks ago

Sheffield

"last 2 weeks of september is just right nice and comfortable enough people there and not over crowded "

Completely agree... see you soon x

» Add a new message to this topic