FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Couples in the Dunes

Couples in the Dunes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingerlover2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Moors

Hi,

Getting quite excited as not long to go til the 20th Feb...

We are not too keen to have hundreds of blokes all over us if we venture into the dunes and wonder if couples ever just get together in 4s or 6s? And does this keep the men more at arms length?

Where are all there wives!!! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You didn't say where you are going , at a guess I would say Gran Canaria , Maspalomas

By *wingerlover2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Moors

"You didn't say where you are going , at a guess I would say Gran Canaria , Maspalomas "

Very good point...

Yes it will be Gran Canaria, staying in Playa Del Ingles.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi,

We are not too keen to have hundreds of blokes all over us if we venture into the dunes and wonder if couples ever just get together in 4s or 6s? And does this keep the men more at arms length?

Where are all there wives!!! lol"

Unfortunately there are a lot of single guys around, not hundreds, sometimes their wives are on the sunbeds on the beach, or there are single guys on holiday or live there. They are normally not a problem and there will be groups of couples in the dunes. Mostly they will stay at a distance, but a firm no thank you will normally suffice! Have fun!

"Hi,

Unfortunately there are a lot of single guys around, not hundreds, sometimes their wives are on the sunbeds on the beach, or there are single guys on holiday or live there. They are normally not a problem and there will be groups of couples in the dunes. Mostly they will stay at a distance, but a firm no thank you will normally suffice! Have fun!"

Exactly, I've only ever been before as a couple but ventured into the dunes on my own. There are various areas that couples gather but plenty of couples that are spread out, on their own. Bottom line, it's a public place, so any play will be public and attract attention from the guys but the guys are generally respectful and a quick wave of the hand, will move them on.

I'm very careful to try and not approach anyone, that isn't open to the attention. I've actually seen a couple that were frustrated that guys WEREN'T giving them enough attention lol

You'll learn quickly and enjoy the experience

seeing your pics id say every guy on the island is going to want to see you in the flesh

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi,

Unfortunately there are a lot of single guys around, not hundreds, sometimes their wives are on the sunbeds on the beach, or there are single guys on holiday or live there. They are normally not a problem and there will be groups of couples in the dunes. Mostly they will stay at a distance, but a firm no thank you will normally suffice! Have fun!

Exactly, I've only ever been before as a couple but ventured into the dunes on my own. There are various areas that couples gather but plenty of couples that are spread out, on their own. Bottom line, it's a public place, so any play will be public and attract attention from the guys but the guys are generally respectful and a quick wave of the hand, will move them on.

I'm very careful to try and not approach anyone, that isn't open to the attention. I've actually seen a couple that were frustrated that guys WEREN'T giving them enough attention lol

You'll learn quickly and enjoy the experience "

You are right, Woody, there are always couples that like the attention of the single guys and if they are respectful, like yourself, then there is plenty of fun for all!

By *arvey and NixCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Of course there are even bigger Dunes in Fuerteventura (north) !! Little less full on than GC, but still fun to be had, if you know where to go....

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I been at the dunes as a cpl and as a singel girl !! Never ever had any problems there .. We had 4 some 2 cpls and there was a lot of guys around us ( i did count and it was 23 )they just watched ..but only if u want someone from them to join they ll join .. and No thank u ..always worked for me ...

By *oorland2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

Well we was there just the other week, and got talking to Norwegian couple who put a display on for 74 guys

That's more like football match lol

Lol.. Should have sold tickets...!!!

» Add a new message to this topic