FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Grab canaria nude option?

Grab canaria nude option?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know of any hotels in grab canaria that have clothing optional sun bathing around the pool??

Obviously adults only.

Any help would be great.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary_JosephCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

We are staying in the Carasol apartments in Playa del Ingles just now and it's a naturist pool area without children.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Does anyone know of any hotels in grab canaria that have clothing optional sun bathing around the pool??

Obviously adults only.

Any help would be great. "

Ifa caterina and Eugenia victoria hotels have nude sunbathing terraces, so no pool I would suspect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Staying at the Eugenia Victoria 13 - 20 March and didn't realise there's a nude bathing terrace..bonus lol..!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have today booked Playa del Sol- adults only apartments for Feb next year! Has anyone any feedback??

It also has a nude sunbathing area! Bonus!!

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Going in April so will let you know

Thanks jo x

Great location for the yumbo centre (Sparkles drag show great laugh) 20 minutes walk to the Cita centre (swingers clubs). The apartments are basic but ok the pools nice but on a busy road junction can't see the traffic but can be a bit noisy. The roof terrace is nice but too hot when we went last August take a couple of drinks up a long way back to the bar.

Taxi from hotel to Maspolomas beach 4/5 euros where the proper nude bathing goes on ??

We would stay there again have a great holiday.

We are at the Victoria in April. Hoping to spend a bit of time in the dunes .hope the men are hot

By *iger13Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Gran hotel costa meloneras has a nude sunbathing area and a large jacuzzi right next to it with beautiful views

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"We are at the Victoria in April. Hoping to spend a bit of time in the dunes .hope the men are hot "

Dunes great fun ..men ..what to say I seen and play with a few local Spanish very sexy guys .. but most of the other men not my tips at all ..

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"We have today booked Playa del Sol- adults only apartments for Feb next year! Has anyone any feedback??

It also has a nude sunbathing area! Bonus!!"

Stayed in playa de sol a few years ago .. basic apartment very close to jumbo ..very gay cpls hotel ( what I love ) very very hot on the balcony day time ..

Will stay in that hotel 10 days in October ..

"We are at the Victoria in April. Hoping to spend a bit of time in the dunes .hope the men are hot

Dunes great fun ..men ..what to say I seen and play with a few local Spanish very sexy guys .. but most of the other men not my tips at all .. "

That's niks concern that fat old men will think they are in with a play. David gandy types and I might loose my wife

chelmsford

"We are at the Victoria in April. Hoping to spend a bit of time in the dunes .hope the men are hot

Dunes great fun ..men ..what to say I seen and play with a few local Spanish very sexy guys .. but most of the other men not my tips at all ..

That's niks concern that fat old men will think they are in with a play. David gandy types and I might loose my wife"

They are normally respectful and will take no for an answer.

Riviera this is the thread you need to read about nude bathing hotels playa Del inglis maybe others will add more. X

"We are staying in the Carasol apartments in Playa del Ingles just now and it's a naturist pool area without children. "

Stayed in Carasol Beach last week and being nude around the place wasn't an issue. Nice, basic accommodation, very clean and in handy location

By *nglishdavieMan  over a year ago

worcs

"We are staying in the Carasol apartments in Playa del Ingles just now and it's a naturist pool area without children.

Stayed in Carasol Beach last week and being nude around the place wasn't an issue. Nice, basic accommodation, very clean and in handy location "

Says on few sites its mainly a gay friendly esort

Nothing against them but is it completely gay or do many straight people stop there?

chelmsford

"We are staying in the Carasol apartments in Playa del Ingles just now and it's a naturist pool area without children.

Stayed in Carasol Beach last week and being nude around the place wasn't an issue. Nice, basic accommodation, very clean and in handy location

Nothing against them but is it completely gay or do many straight people stop there?"

It is a gay friendly resort but it is a resort for everyone, from families to swingers. Something and somewhere for everyone and yes, there are a lot of us straight people there too!

Nothing against them but is it completely gay or do many straight people stop there?"

If you mean Carasol Beach, it is Gay friendly but is most definitely mixed clientele. I'm not aware of any "No Gays" hotels, only the few "Gay only" complexes. I didn't feel my ass was in danger lol

chelmsford

Nothing against them but is it completely gay or do many straight people stop there?

If you mean Carasol Beach, it is Gay friendly but is most definitely mixed clientele. I'm not aware of any "No Gays" hotels, only the few "Gay only" complexes. I didn't feel my ass was in danger lol"

A lot of the hotels are gay friendly. We stayed in Riu Don Miguel and 80% of clientele were gay men. All very friendly and very smart

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

La mirage is a clothing optional swingers resort in Maspalomas as is Venus

» Add a new message to this topic