FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > cafe benidorm

cafe benidorm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi guys can anyone enlighten me what can happen at café benidorm late at night please?i mailed a couple who mentioned this bar in the forum so I wrote to them asking this question and they demanded a face pic b4 telling me,ffs.blimey if I asked for a pic everytime I answered someones question the internet would freeze up,lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddy and hollyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We was there in November and it was quite best to post in forums find out who is going to benidorm same time as you we there again this November

By *ottsswingMan  over a year ago

noTtm

i've been in cafe b many times and will no doubt be heading there when i visit benidorm mid may.its just a night club/bar i personally think its the best bar as its a mix of music ie some older tunes as well as some newer ones. a mix of age groups too.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok thanks to you and a couple who pm'd me with info,i was led to believe a bit more went off there,lol.still sounds like a good night there, might try it 1 night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been there many times..never no sexual activities it just full of middle age people having a laugh and great music...by end of night its d*unkens falling over and pick pocketing everywhere,if your driving you need to travel more south where you find the expats fabbers...can't beat the laugh...good luck

I was in Benidorm in February and met lots of m/f couples around old town, the area is mostly gay/bi men but you do get couples there playing as well, one couple were playing in bear bar they have a big play area down stairs I'm back there on the 17th may can't wait x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"hi guys can anyone enlighten me what can happen at café benidorm late at night please?i mailed a couple who mentioned this bar in the forum so I wrote to them asking this question and they demanded a face pic b4 telling me,ffs.blimey if I asked for a pic everytime I answered someones question the internet would freeze up,lol."
I was there last week ..it's nothing more than a nightclub full of holiday makers having fun

By *ozzytruck69Couple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Hull

...and NOT a swinging venue..at last someone agrees @ Nawty miss! x

shame its not a swingers club, heading out to benidorm in june, id love to find a swingers club if there are any, hoping to play when im there if anybody is interested xxxx

By *exOnTheNudeBeachMan  over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain

"hi guys can anyone enlighten me what can happen at café benidorm late at night please?i mailed a couple who mentioned this bar in the forum so I wrote to them asking this question and they demanded a face pic b4 telling me,ffs.blimey if I asked for a pic everytime I answered someones question the internet would freeze up,lol."

I can take you to some better placed if you're wanting some sexy fun

"hi guys can anyone enlighten me what can happen at café benidorm late at night please?i mailed a couple who mentioned this bar in the forum so I wrote to them asking this question and they demanded a face pic b4 telling me,ffs.blimey if I asked for a pic everytime I answered someones question the internet would freeze up,lol.

I can take you to some better placed if you're wanting some sexy fun

"

where would these places be?

By *adie and cecilCouple  over a year ago

bangor

Anyone out in benidorm this week

"Anyone out in benidorm this week"

I’m there but can’t message you due to your settings