FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Cabopino is finished for fun

Cabopino is finished for fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went today. They have blocked the carpark off and put all walkways in to the beach. Its illegal to go in the dunes now. Spoke to couple we have had a play with in the past. They were on the beach and told us its finished for swinging and dogging. Security are checking dun area for people breaking the rules. A few gay couples down far end in sand dunes close to beach.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you know of any clubs on the Costa del Sol which are good?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lots around benalmadena and torre

Best club is Mansion Swingerland in Alhaurin de la Torre , youd need a car to get there and mainly Spanish spoken

I am staying in Benalmadena on the 5th of June so any advice on clubs there would be nice

By *ackwackMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Gutted, I'm out there next week... its been fantastic for years to wander through the dunes for a little fun and frolic... so what's everyone going to do now as the thought of going to a club etc just doesn't do it for me and many other

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We went today. They have blocked the carpark off and put all walkways in to the beach. Its illegal to go in the dunes now. Spoke to couple we have had a play with in the past. They were on the beach and told us its finished for swinging and dogging. Security are checking dun area for people breaking the rules. A few gay couples down far end in sand dunes close to beach."

They did the same thing at La Marina on the Costa Blanca. Don't worry they soon get bored with policing it and no-one now takes a blind bit of notice.

This is very disappointing. We are there in July and now regretting having booked. The reason Cabopino always appealed to us, and many others, was the fun in the dunes. Shame

By *abopino coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cabopino, Marbella,Spain, NOT UK

The dunes are not closed off, however they are restricting vehicular access to the main resurfaced car park. 3.5 km of raised boardwalk has been constructed which gives 4 different access points across the dunes to the sea and one going from Andy's bar to the far end across the middle of the dunes. Signs are up saying please keep to the paths, We personally have seen no evidence of any sort of enforcement neither have my many friends who go there. Loads of people still in the dunes, We have only ever seen guys playing.

By *atchnplay15Man  over a year ago

bham/spain

Hi, Sorry to hear Capobino has been closed, what about the area near to the Malaga airport, opposite Plaza Mayor, lots of activity there day and night

See our comments above, it's not closed !

We are holidaying in Cabopino at the moment..We've been going there for a few years, and if you're thinking of going ,ignore the doom and gloom merchants. People are still having fun in the dunes,and nothing much has changed..

"We are holidaying in Cabopino at the moment..We've been going there for a few years, and if you're thinking of going ,ignore the doom and gloom merchants. People are still having fun in the dunes,and nothing much has changed..

"

Go to GC it's the best for fun in the dunes

By *ackwackMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Its all good peeps... the walk boards look great, so far i've seen no evidence of the area being policed by fauna, flora or sex cops.... but have the week to explore much more xso hope i see nothing but naughtiness !!! X

By *olita69Woman  over a year ago

llantrisant

I am going there June 23rd so fingers crossed it will be back to business as usual! X

By *ldnguyMan  over a year ago

ilford

Anyone around cabopino/calahonda at the moment?

» Add a new message to this topic